Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 22 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

No soap radio......

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Really dud? Prove your points. I dare you!!

DD

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10347 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2010, 1:27 am - IP Logged

This will most assuredely come under the Tao Che Ching's "Those who know don't need to be told, those who don't know seldom listen", but here goes:

For those so fond of insulting others, from the late Vernon Howard. If you fail to see yourself it's worse than we thought.

"DRIVING HOME

'At the end of your last lecture you advised everyone to listen
      to himself, not to his friends. What was meant?'

'A story will explain. Six friends attended a truth-lecture
      together. While driving home the conversation was dominated by
      the most neurotic and deceitful person in the group. In hostility
      and fear of the truth he had heard, he criticized the speaker and
      told many lies. This is a true story, and the way it often happens.
      I gave that advice because I did not want the darkness of one man
      to injure the seed of truth by which others could grow.'"

There is a Way Out, p. 51

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Really dud? Prove your points. I dare you!!

DD

your integrity flush is all your own undoing,  thinking you could crawl out from under your self designed spring loaded / revolving trap door rock.

since you challenged me,  and i don't back down to anyone who does,  much less someone as ill equipped as you are for these kind of self induced situations,  i still must ask your "permission" to prove ALL my "3 strikes accumulation" of your spillages,  because even vision has "restraint",  and the 1st part of that would include your little "disappearing act" in the prayer thread. 

an issue that is touchy etiquette-wise,  since it's not couth to drag one problema over to another thread.

however,  if you would like,  i am more than ready to go there,  to underline what i stated is true. 

be glad to.  awaiting your "thumbs up".

aside from that spillage obviousness on your part,  you decided to displayed your integrity prowess by these gems,  vs your above post

as you wish. 

***********************************************************************************************

Posted: Yesterday, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

The solution is simple. The BLOCK feature.

DD                        (lying you had me "blocked")

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Posted: Yesterday, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

It’s a software switch moron, I can turn it on and I can turn it off.

(when i called you on it,  you made an attempt to pass of your willful lie as this lame "excuse")

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Posted: Yesterday, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Too bad, so sad.

You're too slow.

The switch is ON.

(whoops.  which is it?   first  it's "off"  ---->  like you tell everybody,  then it "magically reappears" suddenly when your ego thinks it's abilities match the situation.    off. on. off. on.  which isn't it?)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Posted: Yesterday, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Puppy runs and hit's the wall of a short leash!

Whatever he said, he is off the other guy's leg.

Ha Ha Ha

DD

"whatever he said".  liar.   you knew exactly what i said,  and attempted to sell it to everyone else that you "didn't really know",   cuz afterall,  the block feature inhibited your abilities.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

how far would you like to go with this little tuteledge of your integrity flush?

me,  you should know a little bit more about me,  before you ask me for more.

i don't take grief from no one,  unless i realize it's necessary at times for the greater good,  beyond just a "defense". 

since you don't fall into that category, i would suggest you park your ego somewhere in a storage unit that isn't easily accessible,  because the last thing i will ever do is sit there and watch as some "less than capable" adversary of mine "thinks"  you are going to undermine what it is i do in here...

...and that is ------> "share" my opinion

all you are is a time intensive done deal. 

all i need to do with someone like yourself,  is put in the time just enough to allow you the ability to fall on your own sword.  easy enough.  it's just takes time

a task i never tire of BTW (when i have to)

you can either apologize to the rest of the board for your ego exceeding it's welcome mat,  and unecessarily draining the boards time/effort, or you can "bring it". 

good by me.  i will be right here.  with my finger the farthest point away from the "block" button...

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2010, 4:55 am - IP Logged

This will most assuredely come under the Tao Che Ching's "Those who know don't need to be told, those who don't know seldom listen", but here goes:

For those so fond of insulting others, from the late Vernon Howard. If you fail to see yourself it's worse than we thought.

"DRIVING HOME

'At the end of your last lecture you advised everyone to listen
          to himself, not to his friends. What was meant?'

'A story will explain. Six friends attended a truth-lecture
          together. While driving home the conversation was dominated by
          the most neurotic and deceitful person in the group. In hostility
          and fear of the truth he had heard, he criticized the speaker and
          told many lies. This is a true story, and the way it often happens.
          I gave that advice because I did not want the darkness of one man

There is a Way Out, p. 51

"I gave that advice because I did not want the darkness of one man

you just inadvertantly described my self apppointed job description in here.

trust me,  during the course of my non self induced duties (whilst minding my own business),  the size of my head never exceeds the size of my heart.

since i don't mind proving my claims,  maybe i should post a pic of myself to prove my head is not "body disproportionate".

you will see for yourself,  i don't need a mardi gras size float to carry mine around on

it's just that my verbage needs to be swift and efficient as possible (only when the situation calls for it),   in order to insure the above highlighted "goal".

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2010, 6:06 am - IP Logged

"I gave that advice because I did not want the darkness of one man

you just inadvertantly described my self apppointed job description in here.

trust me,  during the course of my non self induced duties (whilst minding my own business),  the size of my head never exceeds the size of my heart.

since i don't mind proving my claims,  maybe i should post a pic of myself to prove my head is not "body disproportionate".

you will see for yourself,  i don't need a mardi gras size float to carry mine around on

it's just that my verbage needs to be swift and efficient as possible (only when the situation calls for it),   in order to insure the above highlighted "goal".

Sounds like dr65 might have to start Volume II of the LP Photo Album.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2010, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Sounds like dr65 might have to start Volume II of the LP Photo Album.

...might I remind you, I don't recall seeing your pic there?  (Mine is excluded because I don't post my pic on the net) - a perfectly valid reason.

ROFL

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

whatever the lottery spits out - your stuck with, and you cannot predict what it will "spit out". you can only insert the balls you wanna play pre-draw

(Your absolutely CORRECT that's why I don't try and predict the exact 3 numbers that are drawn I select a GROUP of numbers and hopefully based on my educated guess or interpretation of the history data the numbers I choose PRE-DRAW will contain the unknown winning numbers for the upcoming draw)

the lottery ball drawings are different, in that there is no way to predict what will come next, because each ball has the same equal chance of appearance, whereas in a limited deck, you might be able to get lucky with what might draw next, cuz in that game, it actually is possible that what you think might come next, could.

(I never said I predicited anything at no time did I use that word and many times I have agreed with you that the balls do in theory have the same exact chance of coming up BUT not every single ball comes up at the same time.Only 3 balls are drawn so the trick is trying too identify potential clues as too which ones are most likely too be drawn and that's why I choose a GROUP of numbers instead of trying too select the EXACT 3 numbers.)

with truly random drawings, it's a total guess

(No in my case I would call it an EDUCATED guess in fact I think I may have said that somehwere

in our discussion a total guess is just playing any number that pops in your head I don't do that)

the numbers on the balls are what created the "past data" you refer to. the numbers on the balls, will also create the future of a "prediction", because you can't pencil in a result.

(Yes I know that but what you cannot seem too grasp is the fact that I don't sit there and watch the ACTUAL balls being drawn or while they are bouncing around in the machine try too figure out which ones too choose.I use the results AFTER they have been drawn and analyse the number activity in order too make my educated guess of which NUMBERS too play not NUMBER too play.)

you are at the mercy of which ball draws when, and you imply that you know the "when", of when that will happen, when each ball has the equal chance of not showing up when you said it would

(No that is not what I said at all I have no idea which EXACT 3 numbers will be drawn and never said I did but what I did say was based on past activity I can make a decision on which NUMBERS (PLURAL) too choose for my GROUP.See you are talking about SINGLE number selection I'm talking about GROUP number selection I would never try and select the exact 3 numbers drawn it's totally impossible but I CAN choose 5,6,7,8 numbers which I call LAYING a TRAP or NET in an attempt too CATCH the winning 3 numbers in my group.You know I am getting really tired of repeating myself I'm not trying too convince you or bring you over too the DARK side all I'm trying to do is EXPLAIN how it's done seeing as how you have NO CLUE how it works)

i just still find it interesting, and this is what i always go back to, during the back-and-forth of all the "what if's", is that hardly anyone makes a sustained profit over expenditure in just the pick3 games alone.

(You don't know that for sure I HAVE met players from this forum and others that DO make a profit but yes it's a VERY SMALL group that do but it can be done)

to detail how "hard it is", maybe you can tell the board how many 'systems' you bought and tried over the years, vs your "success".

(I never tried any of them I don't buy them too use I buy them as TOOLS for learning,teaching,ideas too help me in the creation of my own strategies and since I HAVE a good paying job I CAN afford to do that)

not to be rude, but to be truthful, wouldn't you think with that much time and money spent, you would have 'mastered' it to make a pretty good profit way before now

(MASTERED?? when did I say I was trying too master the game in an attempt too get rich,quit my job or make a profit??? NEVER!!! also you don't know how many times I may have had too stop due too perosnal things going on in my life.Studying the numbers is a lot lile going too college or trade/technical school learning a new skill,job,career etc..... it takes a lot time just like hitting the books in College)

Last Night  the  numbers drawn were ( 448 ) I had ( 445 ) the pattern I selected for Position 1-2  the " LL" Pair did  come up but I MADE a mistake  on  the  numbers I chose  for  position 3 I left  out the number  8 had I included it in my selection  I  would  have won.So yeah the  numbers are  random I NEVER denied that and because of this you can't  really hit  constantly or consistantly unless your  willing too  drop anywhere  from $50-$150 by including most of the patterns that occur in  the game. I don't do that I concentrate on  a specific pattern group and play 1 format from  that group so of course I'm not gonna hit all the time)

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

lottery"tech",

i appreciate you sticking around after i had to take time out to put the garbage cans up to the curb.

we have "history" together.  some good.  some not so good.  but at least your man enough to stick in there, despite our "disagreement",  and most admirably,  you haven't lost your mind,   and resorted to fat headed land.

people think i "like" doing what i did with him,  because who i am draws the less thans out from under a rock, but i don't.

it's part of doing LP "biz".     it's something i have to do.   not something i live to do.

anyway,  thanks for hanging in there,  i gotta go cheat death again,  but i will be back tonight,  and will get to what you asserted.

that is unless the garbage overflows the can again, and i have to "sweep it up"

some people think being a garbage man is a job to be looked down upon.  what they miss,  is that while garbage men have to deal with nasty garbage day in and day out,  "sometimes" they find treasure amongst the garbage.

someone has to do it.  might as well be me.

that's also what i tell people when they ask me with that astounded look on their face ......"why do you teach teenagers how to drive"     (someone has to do it....)

plus,  because of what i know,  i ain't afraid to die,  it's just livin in a wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down,  and having nasty friends that would torture me,  knowing i can't do stitch about it.   that's what worries me...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

...might I remind you, I don't recall seeing your pic there?  (Mine is excluded because I don't post my pic on the net) - a perfectly valid reason.

ROFL

My pic ain't in there?

I'd a swore I put it in there!

Oh man, and now it's too late!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

"you can either apologize to the rest of the board for your ego exceeding it's welcome mat,  and unecessarily draining the boards time/effort, or you can "bring it". "

Zipvision,

Can I have both? Like having Qp’s and PP’s? My odds are much better that way to appease everyone  . Okay here goes,

I (WE) apologized to the rest of the board for my (our) ego exceeding it’s welcome mat(?-(sp)) and unecessarily (sp) draining the boards time/efforts, you microcephalic self-indulgent leg humping idiot.

Thank you for your service, I feel much better now. I am the one standing next to my stupid brother. We are a tag team.

DD

Honorary Emeritus of the P.M.A.

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Our  differences back then  when I was  "Pick-4 Master" was mostly due too our religious beliefs and differences it  had nothing to do with the subject at hand so I have no reason too get ugly in here  with you I respect  your opinion even if it's not based on any COMPLETE or ACCURATE knowledge of what I DO when I PLAY the games. I have nothing  against  you  personally that is why I DO not name  call,insult or  attack you or at least try my  best not too.Your  okay I GUESS just VERY Stubborn that's all  but we have free will to behave  anyway we want so I have no problem with that at  all.

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Our  differences back then  when I was  "Pick-4 Master" was mostly due too our religious beliefs and differences it  had nothing to do with the subject at hand so I have no reason too get ugly in here  with you I respect  your opinion even if it's not based on any COMPLETE or ACCURATE knowledge of what I DO when I PLAY the games. I have nothing  against  you  personally that is why I DO not name  call,insult or  attack you or at least try my  best not too.Your  okay I GUESS just VERY Stubborn that's all  but we have free will to behave  anyway we want so I have no problem with that at  all.

Oh, so there is a pattern of Zip wishing to hump the legs of old acquaintances?

DD

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19821 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

So you were once "Pick-4 Master".  I thought I recognized some words I had read once before.  It get to every time I read something I ask myself "are those the words of a new member or the old words of an old member with a new name?".  No wonder I hardly ever see any members #1000 or less any more.  When you change your name, you drop all the baggage of what you've said in the past.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #43694
                              July 23, 2006
                              184 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh, so there is a pattern of Zip wishing to hump the legs of old acquaintances?

DD

Ok Coin toss lets get down to business, do you have a winning strategy? I have a new topic for winning strategies.

If any one has a strategy and wants to share please post here,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217437

Page 22 of 78