Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you believe in "lucky" stores?

Topic closed. 227 replies. Last post 6 years ago by THRUST.

Page 15 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

If there are 2 stores and one sells a lot of big winners and the other doesn't, where do you go?

The "lucky" store cuz it's "lucky" [ 29 ]  [30.21%]
The other store cuz it's due for a winner [ 14 ]  [14.58%]
Whichever store is most convenient [ 53 ]  [55.21%]
Total Valid Votes [ 96 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHA THRUST!!!! LOL ok I needed a good laugh. Not to mention I need to read this whole thread. (Ok I haven't been here in awhile so I got ALOT of reading to do)

This reminded me of the time I was at the store and these two guys were in the self check-out lane. They saw this chick in another line and they were so busy checking her out.....HAHAHA they went and got in line behind her. TOO funny!

OK so I hope one of your hot cashiers sells you a winning ticket : )

Just get me thru this so called life......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHA THRUST!!!! LOL ok I needed a good laugh. Not to mention I need to read this whole thread. (Ok I haven't been here in awhile so I got ALOT of reading to do)

This reminded me of the time I was at the store and these two guys were in the self check-out lane. They saw this chick in another line and they were so busy checking her out.....HAHAHA they went and got in line behind her. TOO funny!

OK so I hope one of your hot cashiers sells you a winning ticket : )

Hey, welcome back ca-, good to see you again! Where you been woman?

I thought you moved back to some commune in California so you could eat pizza with prunes and coconut on it or something.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2010, 8:59 am - IP Logged

I thought you moved back to some commune in California so you could eat pizza with prunes and coconut on it or something.

Kinda nosey ain't we ridge..............

Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ridgy! LOL a commune in CA would be better than here in Chicago any day!  I found out my now ex-man was cheating on me.  GRRR can you say "player"???  To say I've been trying to pick up the pieces and put my life back together is an understatement. It's all good.....I missed this place but needed some time to myself. HAHAHA now I really got issues LOL!

Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Kinda nosey ain't we ridge..............

It's ok tiggs........ my life is an open book LOL!  It feels good to be back but LOL slow down on the threads. OMG I'll never catch up!

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Ga night CA...tiggs has to go beddy byes..Good to see you back..Be careful there are some new and strange posters here...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23247 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Ga night CA...tiggs has to go beddy byes..Good to see you back..Be careful there are some new and strange posters here...

LOL tiggs!!

Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

new and strange LOL I'll be careful....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ridgy! LOL a commune in CA would be better than here in Chicago any day!  I found out my now ex-man was cheating on me.  GRRR can you say "player"???  To say I've been trying to pick up the pieces and put my life back together is an understatement. It's all good.....I missed this place but needed some time to myself. HAHAHA now I really got issues LOL!

Sorry to hear about the hard times ca-, glad you're ok and came back though.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll fix you up with a good ol Tennessee boy. Now, women judge men by their length here and I know some ol' boys with up to 4 foot long beards. So ya got to let me know your preference. Personally, mine starts sheddin real bad and breakin off at around 3 and a half feet.

You're not one of them wimmins that's real fussy about dumb stuff like how many teeth a man's got are ya?

--Edmund Burke

Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about the hard times ca-, glad you're ok and came back though.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll fix you up with a good ol Tennessee boy. Now, women judge men by their length here and I know some ol' boys with up to 4 foot long beards. So ya got to let me know your preference. Personally, mine starts sheddin real bad and breakin off at around 3 and a half feet.

You're not one of them wimmins that's real fussy about dumb stuff like how many teeth a man's got are ya?

Oh GOD...a 4 foot beard and no teeth! LOL what a vision. I LOVE long hair but a long beard isn't what I picture. LOL and the idea is to get back to CA...not to stay in the mid-west. I'm happily single for now.

Ok to answer this thread... I picked whatever is convienent. I usually buy my lottery tickets from the gas station around the corner but I will say there was this guy working there who never smiled, never said good luck etc. so sometimes I would walk 3 times as far to the 7-11 just so I didn't have to see this guy. I said I have issues LOL.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh GOD...a 4 foot beard and no teeth! LOL what a vision. I LOVE long hair but a long beard isn't what I picture. LOL and the idea is to get back to CA...not to stay in the mid-west. I'm happily single for now.

Ok to answer this thread... I picked whatever is convienent. I usually buy my lottery tickets from the gas station around the corner but I will say there was this guy working there who never smiled, never said good luck etc. so sometimes I would walk 3 times as far to the 7-11 just so I didn't have to see this guy. I said I have issues LOL.

Be careful CA- ridge might be trying to get even with the Post Office thru you..Be very careful..

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Be careful CA- ridge might be trying to get even with the Post Office thru you..Be very careful..

Nah...Master doesn't need me to do that. I just work there. He can get even all he wants.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2010, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Get even? For what? They've been giving me most of my mail for a while now along with other people's mail so I'm happy. I leave the other people's mail in the box so they can take another shot at getting it to the right address the next day. My problem is when he gives the other people my mail cuz they either keep it or "accidentally" open it before giving it back.

So I'm happy as a fat rat in a cheese house for the time being.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Get even? For what? They've been giving me most of my mail for a while now along with other people's mail so I'm happy. I leave the other people's mail in the box so they can take another shot at getting it to the right address the next day. My problem is when he gives the other people my mail cuz they either keep it or "accidentally" open it before giving it back.

So I'm happy as a fat rat in a cheese house for the time being.

What we need to do ridge is ship a mail person from out of state who can read..tiggs will look into it or you so hang tough old pal...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

What we need to do ridge is ship a mail person from out of state who can read..tiggs will look into it or you so hang tough old pal...

Tiggs, you're in Kentucky.

Where you gonna find somebody who can read?

--Edmund Burke

Page 15 of 16