Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you believe in "lucky" stores?

Topic closed. 227 replies. Last post 6 years ago by THRUST.

Page 12 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

If there are 2 stores and one sells a lot of big winners and the other doesn't, where do you go?

The "lucky" store cuz it's "lucky" [ 29 ]  [30.21%]
The other store cuz it's due for a winner [ 14 ]  [14.58%]
Whichever store is most convenient [ 53 ]  [55.21%]
Total Valid Votes [ 96 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I know it hurts to think for yourself, if nothing else.

Just try it anyways. You might enjoy the accomplishment.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

(3)   science"  hasn't proved squat as far as being "older" that what the bible ballparks it.   anytime you actually wanna back up what you stated about it,  i am right here.  i am "good....

Science hasn't proven squat?

Most of the galaxies out there are hundreds of thousands or even billions of light years away. How can the universe only be 6,000 years old? It took light that long.(millions, billions)....many many years into the future to reach our eyes.

i wear cement shoes to a debate,  not track shoes.   that's your preferred attire

i gave you my word,  and i certainly don't mind demonstrating to you what a man of his word looks like,  so we can go down the scientific road just as soon as you handle your equitable part of the deal,  and make your 'defense'  for or against the prophecy question i asked you. 

if you think you can smokescreen me away from your responsibility,  you are reallly are integrity ADHD afflicted.

you are used to playing these games on your terms,  but your time has come where you won't be able to pull your one way road manipulative shannanigans.

answer the question...

let's  see if you can steer on both sides of the road,  and not just in the gutter

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

To Ridge Runner......

Jihadists are exploding onto the scene, but aren't necessarily better grocery clerks..... .....

LOL......

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

i wear cement shoes to a debate,  not track shoes.   that's your preferred attire

i gave you my word,  and i certainly don't mind demonstrating to you what a man of his word looks like,  so we can go down the scientific road just as soon as you handle your equitable part of the deal,  and make your 'defense'  for or against the prophecy question i asked you. 

if you think you can smokescreen me away from your responsibility,  you are reallly are integrity ADHD afflicted.

you are used to playing these games on your terms,  but your time has come where you won't be able to pull your one way road manipulative shannanigans.

answer the question...

let's  see if you can steer on both sides of the road,  and not just in the gutter

Address the issues I brought up. You can't. Just more long winded blah blah blah.

I'm waiting.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Nothing...Nada....

There you go folks....

Empty responses.

When you get your stories straightened out, let me know.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Well, OK you got him on that one!  Otherwise I'm pretty much in agreement with Joker.

truecritic,

It was said in fun, I know joker17 has a sense of humor.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

joker,  just like pre-recorded written history you can't alter,  or lie about,  these post are chronicled in chronoLOGICAL order,   so you can throw your excuse blanket out and hope to cover your tracks on the way out the door.

i asked you the same deal breaker question 2 times,  in 2 different threads,  and BOTH  times you skated on it,  and attempted to blame me for chickening out on your way out the door.

you may be a firestarter.   but you are far from being a fireman

say what you will,  i will recline on my integrity recliner as i watch you high five yourself.

there are superlatives for people that high five themselves.     none of them flattering

"yourself",  because anyone that has 3rd grade reading skills can tell "who did what".

the beauty of it all.......it will forever be archived at LP,  and you won't ever be able to lie about it that i "didn't"

but oh,  will you ever need to...

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

so this doesn't get lost in the "who done what pile",  remember joker......... 

you  sprayed  the boards with your multiple anti-God "questions",  demanding answers.   

a bunch,  and in many threads.

i ask you ONE  QUESTION   (twice,  in 2 different threads)..........    and you run straight away  both times.

your like the amy winehouse of LP (without the drugs).      you fade in and out of integrity consciousness,  and when the spotlight comes on,  you fall off the stage.

go to integrity rehab,  or finish what you start

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

visiondude, here is someone where you can go argue your beliefs:

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Ha ha....good one....This guy is funny. He has another video that I posted in my blog a while back. It's a cartoon.....lol

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:25 am - IP Logged

i don't come to LP to "argue" my beliefs,   but if you are a person of integrity,  you would recognize the fact that joker starts this stuff in here,  and then chickens out of finishing it.

now he is hiding behind you

read the thread truecritic.

joker made his usual sarcastic out of left field comment,  then we were off to the races.

i am not about to sit there while he bashes God or believers.

hopefully for your deal,  you live by the "fairness" aspects of life.

your first post to me possibly indicates you don't,  by picking jokers "side" in this matter.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:39 am - IP Logged

i don't come to LP to "argue" my beliefs,   but if you are a person of integrity,  you would recognize the fact that joker starts this stuff in here,  and then chickens out of finishing it.

joker made his usual sarcastic out of left field comment,  then we were off to the races.

your first post to me possibly indicates you don't,  by picking jokers "side" in this matter.

What you fail to understand, is that I'm not running, hiding or chickening out. I'm simply sick of repeating myself over and over.

I don't want to spend endless pages arguing with you. I've already done that in another thread.

I can't debate a religous person as yourself. You don't have an open mind. Neither are you capable of answering basic questions without endless babble not related to the question. As you will probably do in response to this post.

You're better off preaching to the choir. They'll just nod their head in agreement with you and make you feel happy.

Like I've said before, debating with you is like a Geologist debating a flat Earth believer. It simply won't work.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5583 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Wait a minute....No hyperlinks to answer all those questions?

Run to the hills, gyrate, occilate....Now who's the one to waver?

I wouldn't waste my time.  Like I've said before,  different name same duck.  Pac = joke.  I suggest you learn about the life cycle of lobsters at your local library,  maybe meet a nice librarian,  maybe start a band................if any other musicians could put up with you...............

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste my time.  Like I've said before,  different name same duck.  Pac = joke.  I suggest you learn about the life cycle of lobsters at your local library,  maybe meet a nice librarian,  maybe start a band................if any other musicians could put up with you...............

You're just as deluded as Vision. Maybe If you didn't spend 8 hours a day reading books written in the Bronze age as truth, and spend more time reading about facts, you'd be a little less idiotic.

I agree, don't waste your time looking up facts to respond to my facts, because you ain't gonna find any. Save your energy and embarrasment.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I've read every agonizing word that you printed in this thread.  I've also read many of your other posts since you "returned" to LP, directed at other members.

What you don't realize is, you live in a disorted world of your own and you didn't win any of your arguments.  And arguments (or if you wish, call them debates), they are.

After one or two posts on a subject - stop.  I also try to right the wrongs I see here but not forever.  If people do not want to do something the right way, then I just let it go.   Don't expect to carry this on with me, go ahead and have the last comment - good luck with your quick picks.

Page 12 of 16