Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should illegal immigrants be able to claim lottery prizes?

Topic closed. 274 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 11 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Should illegal immigrants be able to claim lottery prizes?

Yes [ 31 ]  [27.43%]
No [ 65 ]  [57.52%]
Does it really matter? [ 17 ]  [15.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 113 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Read my signature tiggs.

Me and Pepper might not agree on everything (who does?) but I still like her.

Thank you rd. Trust me I wasn't scare at all. I still like you. Tiggs I don't know he was kind of shaking

in his boots. (smile Tiggs)

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2010, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I need to straighten this out immediately.

I have never, ever voted for a dem, ever.

I vote for the person, not the party but I have never come across a dem I could vote for.

And especially now, when the dems want the borders left wide open so they can give amnesty to all these lawbreakers and get their votes.

Being criminals and wanting everything handed to them for free makes them a perfect fit in the democrat party.

Whoa pardner, take a look at the prime mover of influence of ‘irregular immigrants”. It’s not right or left so much as it is CFR. If you can guarantee the elected representatives of the TEA party will be free of CFR influence, they have my vote without hesitation. If not, it’s the same boss as the old boss. There is no right or left in the upper tiers in D.C., it’s all CFR or you’re a dead horse. If you have not noticed the division on the right, it is because this is a two-term president, by design. 

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=27414&Cr=Asylum&Cr1 Now that is just a taste of what the UN is shoving down countries throats as an overriding authority having jurisdiction on illegal immigrants. The dems are just the front men and any conflict among the common clay is by design. There has to be a conflict to keep your attention and focus off the men behind the curtain. If there is any hope for the TEA party, it will be to expose and oppose the whore that wants a one world government. The whore I speak of is mentioned in the good book. Political perfection is a fantasy. Get off the pipe, Wake up!

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Whoa pardner, take a look at the prime mover of influence of ‘irregular immigrants”. It’s not right or left so much as it is CFR. If you can guarantee the elected representatives of the TEA party will be free of CFR influence, they have my vote without hesitation. If not, it’s the same boss as the old boss. There is no right or left in the upper tiers in D.C., it’s all CFR or you’re a dead horse. If you have not noticed the division on the right, it is because this is a two-term president, by design. 

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=27414&Cr=Asylum&Cr1 Now that is just a taste of what the UN is shoving down countries throats as an overriding authority having jurisdiction on illegal immigrants. The dems are just the front men and any conflict among the common clay is by design. There has to be a conflict to keep your attention and focus off the men behind the curtain. If there is any hope for the TEA party, it will be to expose and oppose the whore that wants a one world government. The whore I speak of is mentioned in the good book. Political perfection is a fantasy. Get off the pipe, Wake up!

DD

Ok, I'll wake up and get off the pipe for a moment.

The CFR is not that far removed from the UN in agenda. They both salivate at the thought of a One World Government. Both of these groups are BIG supporters of our current marxist/progressive administration. Do you think George Soros would be a member of CFR if they weren't?

We all know that money talks in DC. We all know that we have a bunch of crooks in power now.

The Tea Party Patriots want to elect all new leaders who are honest and will actually represent us in DC. The Dems have no honest leaders, the Republicans have very few. We need to start from scratch with new people and let the word go forth that corruption will not be tolerated anymore.

This country belongs to the people, not the rich fat-cats like George Soros and all the other marxists and progressives.

We have a lot of crooks who don't represent the people in Tennessee that we have to get rid of, I know that.

This midterm election in November is critical to our nation even skirting collapse under this administration before 2012.

God help us.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

The CFR is not that far removed from the UN in agenda. They both salivate at the thought of a One World Government. Both of these groups are BIG supporters of our current marxist/progressive administration. Do you think George Soros would be a member of CFR if they weren't?

We all know that money talks in DC. We all know that we have a bunch of crooks in power now.

The Tea Party Patriots want to elect all new leaders who are honest and will actually represent us in DC. The Dems have no honest leaders, the Republicans have very few. We need to start from scratch with new people and let the word go forth that corruption will not be tolerated anymore.

This country belongs to the people, not the rich fat-cats like George Soros and all the other marxists and progressives.

We have a lot of crooks who don't represent the people in Tennessee that we have to get rid of, I know that.

This midterm election in November is critical to our nation even skirting collapse under this administration before 2012.

God help us.

Agreed.

DD

E tu, Ridrnr? "κα?σ?τ?κνον;" "Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi"

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Nebraska
          United States
          Member #72306
          March 15, 2009
          289 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:11 am - IP Logged

God help us.

My vote was a big NO  ..............  I'm also in total agreement with Delta & Rdg 's last posts . They both put into words they way I could not , all my thoughts about what's going on in the political world , I've never been politicly inclined or enlightened til the past couple yrs, I guess i woke up from being a sheeple LOL and I hope that many many others are awake now too . I've voted only twice in my life and was called for jury duty both times after being registered to vote which caused serious problems when I was a single parent so I did not vote anymore after that . But you can best believe I WILL be voting this Nov. and  in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get these dang CROOKS outta there and get this country back in the hands of THE PEOPLE , they work for us not the other way around .

AMEN

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:21 am - IP Logged

AMEN!

DD

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

What about those people who travel here from other countries like Canada, France, Germany, etc. and buy tickets? They aren't legal citizens either. What if someone from Germany who is on vacation wins? Aren't they entitled to their winnings if they win? I have friends who buy lottery tickets from Canada and they are not legal citizens of that country. If they had won shouldn't they get the money? Honestly, I don't believe there are any rules in place that say you have to be an American citizen to buy tickets. If there is such a rule, please post a link.

ILLEGAL VS LEGAL 

LEGAL = YES

ILLEGAL = NO

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

God help us.

RIDGE

Their dug in deeper than a tick on a hound, need to make sure to get the head or we are just

waisting our time.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:37 am - IP Logged

We have lost our "LIFE"  with the health care reform bill.

We have lost our "LIBERTY" with the finance reform bill.

If we fight back hard we will not lose "OUR PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"

When we win we will get back LIFE AND LIBERTY.

THEY ARE LETTING THE ILLEGALS IN BECAUSE ITS A DIVERSION,

REMEMBER WATCH THE RIGHT HAND AND FORGET THE LEFT.

The food shortage will be next, we have a fungus creeping in from the north, destroying everything in it's path, good ole Bp let tons of Benzene into the atmosphere from the Texas city disaster that was quickly forgotten because of the oil in the gulf.

Well guess where that benzene floated off to...Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Missouri...yep the places where our corn and grains are grown.

Now we have our gulf polluted with oil and corexit.

Now this gun slinging Republican can hunt and fish and grow her own food.

at some point we are going to run out of money to feed everyone or just plain run out of food.

Its time to take back our country people.

so no illegals cannot come here and enjoy the things reserved for us.

sully

You have my vote.

RL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2010, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Agreed.

DD

E tu, Ridrnr? "κα?σ?τ?κνον;" "Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi"

"E tu, Ridrnr? "κα?σ?τ?κνον;" "Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi"

I don't see a context or a premise for that. Drinking tonight?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

"E tu, Ridrnr? "κα?σ?τ?κνον;" "Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi"

I don't see a context or a premise for that. Drinking tonight?

Yea, so? Drink some more and it makes perfect sense. translated: "you too my child?"

Caesar was just one of Rome’s corrupt problems. Can you give me a 'duh-man'? 

reply to prev. post:

THE GENETICALLY MODIFIED crops and animals tells us we are past the point of meeting the food demands of an overpopulated planet. There is no more abundance to squeeze out of the MONO FOODS. Food shortages are here and the GM foods are poisonous.(notice the fashionable seed banks overseas?)

Gore pointed it out in his movie, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH: Too many people Vs climate. When you understand that climate can and is modified, you understand that the solution to the problem of overpopulation is,……GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE. THE CLIMATE TAX. Starving people will do anything for a meal and agree to any concessions. Hence the carbon TAX. Save the planet, but please,…save me first! Simple motivation from self preservation.

DD

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2010, 5:05 am - IP Logged

LOL, I know that tiggs!

I just needed to make it crystal clear simply as a matter of honor.

I had nothing to do with putting this Marxist government in power.

This is FUN to read Tiggs & rdgrnr- thanks guys!

And yes this is a sticky issue, our country was founded on people (all kinds and types) 'coming' here.  So its hard to 'turn away' people, but I understand the points made as to this issue.  Funny thing is don't we make it EASIER to become a citizen then almost all others nations?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2010, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Thank you rd. Trust me I wasn't scare at all. I still like you. Tiggs I don't know he was kind of shaking

in his boots. (smile Tiggs)

tiggs is shaking in his boots?..What does that mean?..tiggs is to old to be shaking in his boots..pepper just be careful be very careful with ridge he's a known slob who loves to break wimins hearts..He's a slob but a good natured slob..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                            hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

tiggs is shaking in his boots?..What does that mean?..tiggs is to old to be shaking in his boots..pepper just be careful be very careful with ridge he's a known slob who loves to break wimins hearts..He's a slob but a good natured slob..

After my comment you were afaird for me when ridge was gone to read it.  Thanks for you advice, but I got this.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10344 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2010, 10:25 am - IP Logged

This is FUN to read Tiggs & rdgrnr- thanks guys!

And yes this is a sticky issue, our country was founded on people (all kinds and types) 'coming' here.  So its hard to 'turn away' people, but I understand the points made as to this issue.  Funny thing is don't we make it EASIER to become a citizen then almost all others nations?

kapla,

True, the country was founded on people coming here, but coming here for freedom of religion, freedom from religion, for opportunities to work and go into business, NOT TO BLEED THE SYSTEM DRY. Not soleley for "gimmes" and to get over.

Consider how many Itlalians and Germans had arrived here just prior to WW II and then fought for the U.S. against their former homelands.

rdgrnr,

Re: The Marxist Regime:

01.20.13 THE END OF AN ERROR

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Page 11 of 19