Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should illegal immigrants be able to claim lottery prizes?

Topic closed. 274 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 19 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Should illegal immigrants be able to claim lottery prizes?

Yes [ 31 ]  [27.43%]
No [ 65 ]  [57.52%]
Does it really matter? [ 17 ]  [15.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 113 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Yea I’m having a good laugh too thinking that the dregs of UN chartered military get sent to the front line. Hey do you think the UN could solve our illegal immigration problems? They already have ruled on it and only our itty bitty sovereignty rag of social order is in conflict.

Maybe they are wishy-washy but didn’t Wesley Clark get in the UN commander’s face for almost starting WWIII? Remember, when called to duty, every UN troop takes orders from the UN chain of command. The UN has the ability to mass the world’s largest force- might not be the most technological, but you don’t need the technology to go house to house, you need coordinated numbers and force.

We are not a well regulated civilian militia, heck we don’t even have standardized weapons and munitions like colonialists did. There is not one civilian defense point that could last more than a few days during a sweep. What movie did you watch or TV show gave you the idea we were Sovereign from the UN decisions and governing? Keifer Sutherland as Jack whatshisname could save us all by himself and keep the electricity and water on at the same time. I saw some of that show and it is the most screwed up BS for entertainment out there.

Well ,time to get some numbers, enjoy the quiet and dream I am an illegal liv’n large on the land. I’m getting rid of my disposable income before it gets seized, sleazed and sliced and diced.

DD

Good luck with the numbers.

But I have had it with the UN and its worthless excuses for soldiers.  Where do those fearsome military men come from one might ask?  I'll give you a hint:  The $h1thole$ of the world where honor, country, loyalty, pride and training mean nothing.  These UN soldiers spread AIDS better than anything else.   Just do a little research on their illustrious records on the net.  Here is one to get started on.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1809761,00.html

Thank God for the second amendment being upheld.

You might want to revise your statement about the colonialists,  read a little more history and put it into context.  Go visit your local firearms store and see for yourself what is and isn't standardized.

NRA membership 4,000,000 plus and growing.  Yes,  they do vote also.  The UN comes into our neighborhood armed,  they better bring lots of body armor and body bags made in China.

UN welcoming committees:

Hello!

Here is one for the UN vehicles on those BIG scary trucks:

Good bye.  By the way those were used Hummers Ali in Detroit bought used from the Bosnians.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Numbers were no good but thanks.

Sorry the 7-11 was fresh out of .50 Cal. Ammo. But I did get some tickets. You up on what countries have a civil defense? Do you really think they would have different arms and ammo that is not universal?

The NRA is useless or they would have organized and promoted universal arms long ago for civil defense. Not a whisper, just a romantic old dream of a ‘right’ with no present organization and action plan.

The diversity of our firearms and ammo is not standardization and is our greatest weakness, while many think it is a strength by ownership. You would be better off trying to win powerball than trying to find parts an ammo fer whatever you favor if things got tight. Just suppose you run with a crowd to defend your outdated/outlawed ‘rights’, -you still will be sporting different arms and equipment. Talk about a stupid country!

Civil Defense was transferred to FEMA. Why is not FEMA training us for CD? Where is my issue and ammo? The idea of the constitutional amendment to have and bear arms is over 200 years old and was never thought through and implemented to insure our country would remain free through modernization in light of that right. Somewhere along the way we thought our military was our civil defense. We have no plan, no regulation, no universal civilian militia. We have a military that can be given entirely to the UN by Presidential order.

The colonialists needed powder, patch and ball for the same firearm the Brits used. If NATO is good for the U.S., then give me access to my NATO issue. Train me with it. Mesico is not in the NATO group. We have an invasion that is turning ugly. Mine the southern border, defend the land and the citizens.

Now I wonder if I can sneak into Canada and live there while trying to win their lottery? Australia? New Zealand? England? Mesico? I really would like to live on one of those Polynesian islands like in the National Geographic’s. 

Give me Polynesian amnesty, or give me slow death!

DD

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
      Member #32537
      February 12, 2006
      698 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2010, 7:22 am - IP Logged

someone as anyone can get a lawyer, and setup a blind trust,  o it could be done

so its a mute point, you can't stop them form buying things in stores

and you can't stop them form claiming if their"smart" about it, even if you made 100000 laws agiant it

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

someone as anyone can get a lawyer, and setup a blind trust,  o it could be done

so its a mute point, you can't stop them form buying things in stores

and you can't stop them form claiming if their"smart" about it, even if you made 100000 laws agiant it

agiant it

A giant???  Like Paul Bunyan???  What the heck does that mean?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

agiant it

A giant???  Like Paul Bunyan???  What the heck does that mean?

LOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 19 of 19