Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you believe every combination has the same probability?

595 replies. Last post 20 days ago by Soledad.

Page 39 of 40
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2016, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Anyone who can manage game history is ways that identify potential winners without the use of 'lottery math' is on the right road.
Not bragging or looking for a pat on the back, but anyone who can win Pick 4 four times in less than a month is doing something right.
We all know that the only folks who win more than they've lost are the jackpot winners, or the corporations (Steve Player) having deep pockets.
I'll use the winnings to pay for future plays, but I know the 'win streak' won't last.
I'll always be 'anti-math' because those concepts are 'man-made' fantasies.
So, I'm going to step back and let you folks continue the fight.
However, now that I know how, I'll be posting copies of future winning tickets in the appropriate forum.
Good luck!

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #140634
    March 23, 2013
    2986 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2016, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Texas Morning #'s and Day #'s 10/27/16----844 and 796.

844 + 796 = 530. 

5+3+0=8.

8+5= 3.

330. Final number from those two. 

30 Back pair showed 10/28/16 Day number (X30) 

330 showed straight Evening numbers 11/1/2016.

That happens all the time, everywhere. It's always the first number.

NY-10/27/16 Day & Eve #'s---826 and 459.

826 + 459= 275.

2+7+5 = 4.

4+2 = 6.

675 Final number from those 2.

Midday 10/28/16--657 is the winning number.

A going away present. Thank you for your opinions. Is not a fight. I've said since the beginning. It's a discussion. Believe whatever you want to believe. Maybe you believe in the number 330. Maybe it's your birthday. Who knows. Why post pictures? Just come up with the numbers. 1+1 the first and only system. It cannot be refuted or disputed.

The discussion is the same, as many have pointed out. But..I like quick. I like random. And um, Lucky Loser, perhaps if you start to see pairs before, that start to show and build up, just pairs, then maybe all 3 digits of 1 will show. The key word is 1.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      978 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2016, 11:32 am - IP Logged

You folks are really beating this topic to death.
      Suggest you step back and consider the possibility that there are no correct answers.
      The odds of winning a game are clearly stated on the back of most play slips, and in official lottery literature.
      Most lottery gamblers know that the chances of winning a significant prize are not very great, but that doesn't deter anyone from trying.
      Personally, I never consider the odds.
      I don't play the predator jackpot games not because of the odds, but, in my world, trying to manage 60-plus integers is too much work for very small rewards.
      Question.
      Have you ever taken a picture of a picture and then tried to remove the flaws in the copy?
      You can't do it.
      Why not?
      When the original photo was taken, millions of 'bits' or 'pixels' were used to create the image.
      However, this information is not transferred to the copy, therefore, no adjustments are possible.
      There are no bits or pixels in a lottery drawing machine.
      The balls are dead as dirt objects having unique identifiers needed for game administration purposes.
      Anyone who believes the balls are alive, have a memory and can be individually managed to achieve a desire result really need to step back and consider the possibility that they are living in a fantasy world.
      Yes, math-based strategies do provide good results - some of the time.
      Throw enough crap up against a wall and sooner or later some of it will stick!
      Unfortunately, folks using these methods eventually end up a corner with a bunch of questions but no answers.
      Rather than accept the possibility they are not winning because they are using bogus strategies, they start accusing the lottery folks of manipulating the games.
      I really have to laugh when I read a post where the writer claims he isn't winning because the drawings are 'not random' enough!
      These folks have obviously not watched a lottery drawing machine at work. If they had, they would immediately realize that manipulation is impossible, except perhaps when someone with access and proper skills can change computer codes to gain a temporary advantage.
      I wish someone would do some heavy research and try to determine why and when mathematical models became popular and attracted the interest of a lot of highly respected individuals who probably now wish they had remained silent.
      My belief is that at some point in the past, someone decided to treat lottery  balls as live objects and, through the use of 'back testing', came up with some plausible, but incorrect, mathematical strategies.
      Lacking any other alternatives, a  lot of desperate gamblers looking for an edge adopted those methods and carried them forward.
      As result, some smart folks have taken advantage of the situation and are living a good life selling what is commonly known as 'snake oil.'
      Today, millions of people are betting millions of dollars on the mistaken premise that there is a mathematical solution to successful lottery play.
      If Todd removed all of the posts regarding 'math-based' workouts, there wouldn't be much left to read!
      And the official lottery folks are getting richer and richer.
      Yes, some folks are winning, but, their numbers are small compared to the millions of lost bets.
      So, in my way of thinking, instead of arguing about odds, probability, randomness and percentages, we should focus on non-mathematical methods.
      I use such a method and I'm winning often enough to make all the work worthwhile.
      Maybe one day my guesswork will produce a set of integers that completely match those coming out of a lottery machine.
      How would I do it??
      My methods are the result of more than 10 years of effort.
      I'm not about the just hand them over.
      A search of my posts will provide enough information for anyone wanting to try something different.
      Thanks for your interest.

There is some truth in there.

Yes, math-based strategies do provide good results - some of the time.

Wow, that was short.

Zaperlopopotam
        Belgium
        Member #173932
        March 26, 2016
        978 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Texas Morning #'s and Day #'s 10/27/16----844 and 796.

844 + 796 = 530. 

5+3+0=8.

8+5= 3.

330. Final number from those two. 

30 Back pair showed 10/28/16 Day number (X30) 

330 showed straight Evening numbers 11/1/2016.

That happens all the time, everywhere. It's always the first number.

NY-10/27/16 Day & Eve #'s---826 and 459.

826 + 459= 275.

2+7+5 = 4.

4+2 = 6.

675 Final number from those 2.

Midday 10/28/16--657 is the winning number.

A going away present. Thank you for your opinions. Is not a fight. I've said since the beginning. It's a discussion. Believe whatever you want to believe. Maybe you believe in the number 330. Maybe it's your birthday. Who knows. Why post pictures? Just come up with the numbers. 1+1 the first and only system. It cannot be refuted or disputed.

The discussion is the same, as many have pointed out. But..I like quick. I like random. And um, Lucky Loser, perhaps if you start to see pairs before, that start to show and build up, just pairs, then maybe all 3 digits of 1 will show. The key word is 1.

LOL

Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          978 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Anyone who can manage game history is ways that identify potential winners without the use of 'lottery math' is on the right road.
          Not bragging or looking for a pat on the back, but anyone who can win Pick 4 four times in less than a month is doing something right.
          We all know that the only folks who win more than they've lost are the jackpot winners, or the corporations (Steve Player) having deep pockets.
          I'll use the winnings to pay for future plays, but I know the 'win streak' won't last.
          However, now that I know how, I'll be posting copies of future winning tickets in the appropriate forum.
          Good luck!

You mean LP-math. Do not mix mathematics with bimbo mathematics. You know what I mean.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Good luck!

Yes, it is good if a player can win four times in a month but, this is also a case where all the numbers matter when discussing a win. As I said before, how long, how many plays, and the cost of each play wagered will reveal the true performance of your 'substitution method' without any error. I think maybe I wasn't clear enough on the type of math needed to measure a player's approach which got me sideways with you.Until you apply a real time cost+duration+win type(payout), you'll never know where you're really at.

We all know that the only folks who win more than they've lost are the jackpot winners, or the corporations

This is completely false and I say it with 100% certainty.

I'll use the winnings to pay for future plays,

Yes, but how much of those winnings is actually raw profit? See, when a player does win, they're not actually profiting that entire payout, dude,. A certain percentage of that is the true profit given they aren't so far in the hole they can't see daylight. In other words, even if we give you the four wins you speak of @ $200 each over the last month, your profit isn't $800, bobby, and this is where all the numbers matter.

LOL Yeah, and lottery games are also man-made using the concept of math to arrive at their odds and probabilities. As such, a player can use those same numbers to develop their own system. You're a silly man, bobby.

Yep, this is the standard. Post up winning tickets so everyone can see that you've finally won but, they still have absolutely no clue on what it costed to get there or if you actually made any money. A lot happens between wins, my friend, and will tell onlookers whether or not you really know what you're doing and if your stuff actually works well. All those Steve Players seem to omit the most important numbers needed when they post those supposedly winning tickets which are cost and duration of play. If you really want to validate your substitution method, bobby, share how much it costs you play each time until you win. Then, once you post a winner, they'll know exactly what to do in terms of MATHEMATICS.

The following link contains an accurate application of math around a simple ten day study of a random combo list which proved very interesting. I begin moderating on Page 8 and all my math is correct.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276724/8

We can do the same thing with your method even if you change numbers every play. How about it? I'm sure lots of players would like to win four times per month. The list in the link above was hitting nearly every draw.

but I know the 'win streak' won't last.

Sounds like your disclaimer to me. Guess what? Math will show you how to fix it.Yes Nod

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2016, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is good if a player can win four times in a month but, this is also a case where all the numbers matter when discussing a win. As I said before, how long, how many plays, and the cost of each play wagered will reveal the true performance of your 'substitution method' without any error. I think maybe I wasn't clear enough on the type of math needed to measure a player's approach which got me sideways with you.Until you apply a real time cost+duration+win type(payout), you'll never know where you're really at.

We all know that the only folks who win more than they've lost are the jackpot winners, or the corporations

This is completely false and I say it with 100% certainty.

I'll use the winnings to pay for future plays,

Yes, but how much of those winnings is actually raw profit? See, when a player does win, they're not actually profiting that entire payout, dude,. A certain percentage of that is the true profit given they aren't so far in the hole they can't see daylight. In other words, even if we give you the four wins you speak of @ $200 each over the last month, your profit isn't $800, bobby, and this is where all the numbers matter.

LOL Yeah, and lottery games are also man-made using the concept of math to arrive at their odds and probabilities. As such, a player can use those same numbers to develop their own system. You're a silly man, bobby.

Yep, this is the standard. Post up winning tickets so everyone can see that you've finally won but, they still have absolutely no clue on what it costed to get there or if you actually made any money. A lot happens between wins, my friend, and will tell onlookers whether or not you really know what you're doing and if your stuff actually works well. All those Steve Players seem to omit the most important numbers needed when they post those supposedly winning tickets which are cost and duration of play. If you really want to validate your substitution method, bobby, share how much it costs you play each time until you win. Then, once you post a winner, they'll know exactly what to do in terms of MATHEMATICS.

The following link contains an accurate application of math around a simple ten day study of a random combo list which proved very interesting. I begin moderating on Page 8 and all my math is correct.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276724/8

We can do the same thing with your method even if you change numbers every play. How about it? I'm sure lots of players would like to win four times per month. The list in the link above was hitting nearly every draw.

but I know the 'win streak' won't last.

Sounds like your disclaimer to me. Guess what? Math will show you how to fix it.Yes Nod

Lucky!
              I guess we will never be on the same page!
              If I were playing the lottery as a 'job' or 'income stream', I would no doubt have a wall full of charts with arrows going up, down and sideways.
              But, lottery gambling is entertainment in my world, in lieu of a lot of other options.
              I know I may not ever have a significant win, but that's OK
              Do you keep track of how much you spend going to the movies, buying a hamburger, etc??
              You can never recover those expenses.
              When I buy a lottery ticket, I could get a payback.
              I usually spend $10 for 8 Daily 4 picks, Day drawing only.
              I've lost count of the many days when I missed by one!
              How do I do it??
              When you look at lottery history, you see a mix of integers you believe can be managed, via mathematics, down to a few possibilities.
              I manage game history with a substitution method that allows me to track the 'separation', or 'Gap' between the integers, down to 3 major possibilities.
              If you want more information, please go the Pick 5 Forum.
              You will find a post - NewYorkTake5/39 Jackpot game.
              A close reading of the details will reveal some, not all, of my methods.
              Otherwise, I don't see where we have anything more to discuss.
              I just hope I hit Texas Lotto ($20 million) with my methods before you do with whatever you do.
              Have a good day!

San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1394 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Lucky!
                If I were playing the lottery as a 'job' or 'income stream', I would no doubt have a wall full of charts with arrows going up, down and sideways.
                But, lottery gambling is entertainment in my world, in lieu of a lot of other options.
                Do you keep track of how much you spend going to the movies, buying a hamburger, etc??
                How do I do it??
                When you look at lottery history, you see a mix of integers you believe can be managed, via mathematics, down to a few possibilities.
                I manage game history with a substitution method that allows me to track the 'separation', or 'Gap' between the integers, down to 3 major possibilities.
                I just hope I hit Texas Lotto ($20 million) with my methods before you do with whatever you do.
                Have a good day!

Need to clarify when I play.
                I use the Day drawing results to generate plays for the Evening drawing.
                I generate a new set of integers for each drawing.

I have used the Morning draw history for Day plays, but not very often.

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #140634
                  March 23, 2013
                  2986 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2016, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Intuition or instinct is the best tool to use. I always heard from other LP posters that other LP posters were helpful to each other. Still love my Dream Team they're the best. The only reason I ever stayed here. I will say though thanks for the lessons on patience, budgeting, and focus Lucky Loser, it is a very valid point that I have been forced to think about and look at seriously enough times. Enjoy your games to all or in the cases of some enjoy your comments. Pencil and paper is no different in theory than random number generators.

New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #140634
                    March 23, 2013
                    2986 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately, the truth to this conversation is does 1,2,3,4,5,6 have the same chance of WINNING than any other combination. I guess it's no surprise that some people will just laugh at this topic and not consider it seriously in any way. Because the only thing people care about is whether someone WON or NOT. What they see...People will forever be entangled in that web, until someone shows them something they can see that they didn't see before. And like the allegory of Plato's Cave, their reactions are quite telling..Stay positive all.

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #140634
                      March 23, 2013
                      2986 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Eh my math with dollars, it's late am getting tired. I could tell you how I saw the 4 number too. 6475. But what's the point. From my experience with the way I come up with numbers. If something happens and that's an if with a lot of same calculations but with different answers because each new number drawn adds a different answer etc, then the possibilities of something else being connected with that in the same way are very high. Sometimes instead of moving forward though with the new numbers, one meaning I need to just stay put and look at the place where the something occured or started in the first place and then do it the same way but differently. Meaning if 4 gets added to the 2 in 7492 to make 7496, and 4 gets added to the 4 in 7354 to make 7358. Then instead of adding a 2 to 7132 or a 2 to 7962. Add a 3 to 7354, to make 7654. Not making sense I'm sure, but...it would if you saw what I was talking about.

Look at the number 7354 Lucky Loser and all I suppose. Think about what I was saying and talking about. Seriously. NEW YORK MIDDAY WIN 4 NUMBER-----7358. My math is good. That good. No matter what anyone thinks. That's a prime example of how I know. Salute

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Lucky!
                        How do I do it??
                        Have a good day!

Well, with some things we are while with others, we're lights years apart which is fine for the most part. However, common sense is involved surrounding this game which entails numbers and odds and a corresponding cost to play those numbers. When you say that math has no place in the game, it's ludicrous. 

If I were playing the lottery as a 'job' or 'income stream'

Okay, cool, you're not a serious player, you just like to tinker with numbers and get lucky. No problem.

But, lottery gambling is entertainment in my world,

It's entertaining to actually make money gambling in my world.

Do you keep track of how much you spend going to the movies, buying a hamburger, etc?? You can never recover those expenses.

Is there a corresponding payout/reward for these things? Apples to pecans in comparison here.

So, (8) picks for a total cost of $10 per shot? Interesting. You hit four times in a month like this? This would reasonably suggest that you hit once per week. The only numbers we need now, bobby, is how many days went by where you didn't win, and, the the payout amount when you did hit....that's all. In the study we did in that link, bobby, the OP played (27) picks just to see on Pick 3 while you're only playing 1/3 that list to hit on Pick 4. I did say that in my own personal experience, it's easier for me to hit on Pick 4 but, there's a reason for it. I'm seeing where I can save a lot of money here.

If I had the money, resources, and logistics to accurately get all my play slips printed, I guarantee that I could hit at the right time with intent...no luck or hope needed. There has only been one person here at LP that actually 'get's it' when it comes to proper number crunching and they're no longer here as far as I know. If he had the money, he could knock off a jackpot, too...guaranteed. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

"If I had the money, resources, and logistics to accurately get all my play slips printed, I guarantee that I could hit at the right time with intent...no luck or hope needed. There has only been one person here at LP that actually 'get's it' when it comes to proper number crunching and they're no longer here as far as I know. If he had the money, he could knock off a jackpot, too...guaranteed." 

The only way to guaranteed a jackpot win is to play every possible combination and today's lottery jackpots seldom accumulate enough prize money to cover the cost of doing that let alone show a profit.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Ny
                            United States
                            Member #167314
                            July 5, 2015
                            1807 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

"If I had the money, resources, and logistics to accurately get all my play slips printed, I guarantee that I could hit at the right time with intent...no luck or hope needed. There has only been one person here at LP that actually 'get's it' when it comes to proper number crunching and they're no longer here as far as I know. If he had the money, he could knock off a jackpot, too...guaranteed." 

The only way to guaranteed a jackpot win is to play every possible combination and today's lottery jackpots seldom accumulate enough prize money to cover the cost of doing that let alone show a profit.

To make such a statement is to say that in fact there are combinations that would be sought after as more 'likely' to win in such a project.. I think that would be the idea of the mission.. IMO all combinations would not be present in such project.. The project would be to make a profit a preferrably a large one.. When people say they possibly would win if they had enough resources to do so whatever they define that as in their own minds would vary from person to person 

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Ny
                              United States
                              Member #167314
                              July 5, 2015
                              1807 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2016, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Well, with some things we are while with others, we're lights years apart which is fine for the most part. However, common sense is involved surrounding this game which entails numbers and odds and a corresponding cost to play those numbers. When you say that math has no place in the game, it's ludicrous. 

If I were playing the lottery as a 'job' or 'income stream'

Okay, cool, you're not a serious player, you just like to tinker with numbers and get lucky. No problem.

But, lottery gambling is entertainment in my world,

It's entertaining to actually make money gambling in my world.

Do you keep track of how much you spend going to the movies, buying a hamburger, etc?? You can never recover those expenses.

Is there a corresponding payout/reward for these things? Apples to pecans in comparison here.

So, (8) picks for a total cost of $10 per shot? Interesting. You hit four times in a month like this? This would reasonably suggest that you hit once per week. The only numbers we need now, bobby, is how many days went by where you didn't win, and, the the payout amount when you did hit....that's all. In the study we did in that link, bobby, the OP played (27) picks just to see on Pick 3 while you're only playing 1/3 that list to hit on Pick 4. I did say that in my own personal experience, it's easier for me to hit on Pick 4 but, there's a reason for it. I'm seeing where I can save a lot of money here.

If I had the money, resources, and logistics to accurately get all my play slips printed, I guarantee that I could hit at the right time with intent...no luck or hope needed. There has only been one person here at LP that actually 'get's it' when it comes to proper number crunching and they're no longer here as far as I know. If he had the money, he could knock off a jackpot, too...guaranteed. 

On a mission like this a jackpot game would be more of an elimination game than any of the games.. Averages play a big part in the process of elimination and timing therefore every combination would not need to be played to give a person a good chance at winning.. 

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Page 39 of 40