Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you believe every combination has the same probability?

Topic closed. 595 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Soledad.

Page 33 of 40
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1841 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Stack, may I ask which thread you posted those lines?

My guess......

Pick-3 system, new twist on the old

Top of page two. Discussion is on +/-111. Good info.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5976 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

My guess......

the link doesn't work.

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1841 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Well........%^%&*%&*^ Big Smile

Using Firefox.....

Title of the thread is the same "Pick-3 system, new twist on the old. "

Should pop up in search. It's from November, 2015.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5976 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks garyo! That worked.

The 2/3 appears to work in Florida. This is some of the no repeat draws. The $ pairs are the 2/3.

74GP$CNP72MPCNP42EPNCP
        18GP$CNP11DPNCP81GP$CNP
        44DPNCP49MPCNP49MPCNP
        15OP$NCP12CP$NCP52GP$CNP
        14GP$NCP13OPNCP43CP$NCP
        88DPNCP85GP$NCP85GP$NCP
        70GP$CNP72MPCNP02EPNCP
        54CP$CNP59OP$NCP49MPCNP
        48EP$CNP47GP$CNP87CPNCP
        91OPNCP91OPNCP11DPNCP
        05MPCNP00DPNCP50MPCNP
        44DPNCP49MPCNP49MPCNP
        77DPNCP79GPNCP79GPNCP
        78CP$NCP76CP$NCP86EPNCP
        39OP$NCP33DPNCP93OP$NCP
        71OP$NCP79GPNCP19OPNCP
        05MPCNP09CP$CNP59OP$NCP
        58GPNCP55DPNCP85GP$NCP
        82EP$NCP88DPNCP28EP$NCP
        05MPCNP04EP$NCP54CP$CNP
        32CP$NCP31OPNCP21CP$NCP
        81GP$CNP83MPCNP13OPNCP
        73OP$NCP79GPNCP39OP$NCP
        66DPNCP64EPNCP64EPNCP
        70GP$CNP79GPNCP09CP$CNP
        44DPNCP42EPNCP42EPNCP
        66DPNCP67CP$NCP67CP$NCP
        06EP$NCP09CP$CNP69GP$NCP
        47GP$CNP48EP$CNP78CP$NCP
        36GP$CNP34CP$NCP64EPNCP
        04EP$NCP03GP$NCP43CP$NCP
        17OP$NCP16MPCNP76CP$NCP
        35OPNCP32CP$NCP52GP$CNP
        63GP$CNP65CP$NCP35OPNCP
        04EP$NCP02EPNCP42EPNCP
        85GP$NCP83MPCNP53OPNCP
        49MPCNP49MPCNP99DPNCP
        07GP$CNP07GP$CNP77DPNCP
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1841 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Stack!

Have to check it here.

Like I said, I was just guessing. He might mean another post.

G

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2016, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Stack, may I ask which thread you posted those lines?

It's the last post on page one. And the ten lines:

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

My guess......

It's sort of based on + 111, but I first noticed the 2if3 guarantee when shuffled 10 playing cards, ace though ten and created ten lines using each card/digit once in each digit position.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

the link doesn't work.

Try this.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5976 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

It's the last post on page one. And the ten lines:

Thanks!

10 lines = 60 pairs to track str'8s

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

10 lines = 60 pairs to track str'8s

I use the "search results" feature on the states results page and there were 4 hits in the Florida Evening pick-3 in the last 30 drawings.

QuickDrawDude's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #175422
                      June 15, 2016
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2016, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

There has to be a method of playing draw games. When I check the list of winners on my state lottery website why do I see so many Pick 4 winners? There are more Pick 4 winners than instant scratch-off winners and they have the biggest payouts.

It's a Cinderella story
                      On a tumble of the dice - (Rush - The Big Money from Power Windows)

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1654 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2016, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

There has to be a method of playing draw games. When I check the list of winners on my state lottery website why do I see so many Pick 4 winners? There are more Pick 4 winners than instant scratch-off winners and they have the biggest payouts.

a method

In my honest opinion, and based solely on my personal experience, there are many approaches which can be successfully applied to Pick 3/4. The problem, though, is that most everyone possesses a different level of interpretation and cannot readily understand other players' methods. Then, there's the issue of cost as the majority of players simply cannot afford to play as heavy as other players and risk those possible big losses...which are actually the cost of doing business. The reason there are more Pick 4 winners than scratch-off winners is because Pick 4 allows the player to assess what's going on in real time with the numbers and adjust accordingly. With scratch-offs, all you can really do is see what number the reel of tickets is on,and,check how many of each prize level has been claimed already as a way of somewhat applying personal odds to your chances. My personal advice would be to develop several approaches to your game of choice because then you'd be able to play and win 'at will'...aka many ways to skin a cat.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

PB, Five Card Cash, and other online games are $2 a ticket and some states offer over $20 a ticket scratch-offs. The odds of hitting straight playing pick-4 is 10,000 to 1 no matter how much bet on a combo so it's possible the reason you see more winners is because people are betting more than $1 on one combo.

As for methods of play, some players combine two digit pairs with the other digits. Doubles are the choice for many players because a $36 bet collects $400 and 43% of all pick-4 combos are doubles. The probabilities break down to about 4 any digit double hitting in 100 drawings. If someone wants to play less than 36 lines, 5 lines using their double with all the other digits gives them a guaranteed 3 digit match when their double is drawn. Betting $5 on each line collects $2000.

New York, NY
                            United States
                            Member #140634
                            March 23, 2013
                            3211 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

a method

In my honest opinion, and based solely on my personal experience, there are many approaches which can be successfully applied to Pick 3/4. The problem, though, is that most everyone possesses a different level of interpretation and cannot readily understand other players' methods. Then, there's the issue of cost as the majority of players simply cannot afford to play as heavy as other players and risk those possible big losses...which are actually the cost of doing business. The reason there are more Pick 4 winners than scratch-off winners is because Pick 4 allows the player to assess what's going on in real time with the numbers and adjust accordingly. With scratch-offs, all you can really do is see what number the reel of tickets is on,and,check how many of each prize level has been claimed already as a way of somewhat applying personal odds to your chances. My personal advice would be to develop several approaches to your game of choice because then you'd be able to play and win 'at will'...aka many ways to skin a cat.

Exactly right 100%. I was just thinking about this last night. I have spent the entire year learning and working with other's systems and found myself either on information overload, or just not thinking about it clearly enough. Result being, my own system I understand the best and it's the easiest for me to get, and the results are still better for the most part for me in the end. It's tough to develop a system of your own though I guess. In the beginning I was desperate to understand "winning strategies to pick winning numbers 123 lottery"...that was my Google search. What I found was certainly informative from a direction standpoint, but I had to still 'invent' or lead myself from that point on through my own personal thinking or ways of learning etc. You know. It was a lot of watching and a lot of trial and error. But in the end what works best for some is not easily understood by others right of the bat. There are many ways to improve or 'tweak' ideas..it just depends.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1654 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2016, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Exactly right 100%. I was just thinking about this last night. I have spent the entire year learning and working with other's systems and found myself either on information overload, or just not thinking about it clearly enough. Result being, my own system I understand the best and it's the easiest for me to get, and the results are still better for the most part for me in the end. It's tough to develop a system of your own though I guess. In the beginning I was desperate to understand "winning strategies to pick winning numbers 123 lottery"...that was my Google search. What I found was certainly informative from a direction standpoint, but I had to still 'invent' or lead myself from that point on through my own personal thinking or ways of learning etc. You know. It was a lot of watching and a lot of trial and error. But in the end what works best for some is not easily understood by others right of the bat. There are many ways to improve or 'tweak' ideas..it just depends.

For the very reasons outlined by both of us, I have never purchased anyone's system or even had the desire to research its' developers. I'm talking all of the Steve Players and the like who offer these grand ways of winning so much money but, never offer assistance with proper interpretation of their systems...it makes no sense. Here's just one of the many comments I've made in the past on this same subject, and, also includes views I recently discussed with you here:

http://lotterypost.mobi/thread.aspx?td=2566111

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 33 of 40