Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Praying?

Topic closed. 421 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 19 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

"If HE say no...it's no and we are going to be grateful and still work as an Agent for HIM with what ever HE provides..and work and wait patiently..HE IS THE BOSS!!! ". 

can i get an amen?    preach it sister,  because that is 100%  biblically accurate.

a "no",  when God deems necessary as per His parameters for your life,  will always be far more rewarding than a "yes"

forcing a "yes",  where a "no" is supposed exist, only leads to eventual disappointment and emptiness.

ask.  ask for it all.   but ALWAYS be willing to adjust to a "no".   if it's a "yes",  don't make it a "god".

run amok prosperity teaching NEVER factors in a "no",  and when it is a "no",  everything they built their faith on crumbles to the ground.

a person who serves God ambivilently,  sans personal me me me agenda,  will in every arena of life experience strength, wisdom and peace,  because it contains the most crucial component for a LONG TERM run at life ........longevity

prosperity is just for now.  give-it-to-me-now.   it's akin to being the drive-thru of what's supposed to be a lifelong mentality.

an ambivilent answer type person knows that a "no" yields far more eternal   reward,  and therefore could be way more important than a yes.

prosperity teaches ME first.  now.

ambivilentcy (did i just make up a new word?)  factors in the biblical edicts that there is more going on behind the scenes than just my life.  especially how my circumstances play out in other peoples lives (not just mine),  and how they are affected by my life (and how i react to God during my circumstances)........on into eternity.

Gods word teaches us that the ultimate "treasure" is what can be stored in heaven.  peoples souls

there is not one aspect of that in the prosperity doctrine,  because the prosperity doctrine focus' on what's HERE. 

watch them yourself.   the WHOLE broadcast is based on money,  or what money can accrue.

the only reason these scam artists add the "health" part to their scam,  is because they know how strong that emotional pull is on a man that has health issues.  money for your life.

when satan messed with job,  he went for his health,  because he new that was the ultimate target of a man.  you own the rights over a mans health,  and they become your personal puppeteer.

that's the ONLY reason prosperity teachers add the "health" component,  even knowing they really can't, and are easily proven they can't.

makes it easier to line em up,  so that can fill their wallets

how do i know that methodology is true?   DD,  the prosperity proponent,  wouldn't answer ANY of the "odds qualifications" i gave him.

they never can.    if it was true,  it would be front and center on the evening news.   especially secular news...

"Can I get an amen?"

Yes!!!  A Big Amen!!    ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT Our "YES Man"

Eve and Adam....."NO" "You may NOT eat of the fruit of the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil"Gen.2:17

"NO" you may not remain in the Garden of Eden"  Genesis.3:24

Cain.............."NO" I am not please with your offering. Genesis. 4:5

Abraham "Oh that Ismael may be accepted of Thee"  GOD "NO" My covenant will be with Isaac" Genesis17:21-22

To Moses...."No you will not enter into the good Land" Deuteronomy 3:26-27 Deuteronomy 34:4

As for Eli..."NO I will not forgive the house of Eli"I Samuel 3:13-14

to Samuel....No I will not keep Saul as King" 1 Samuel16:1

To David....."NO" you will not build the house. 1king.8:19  

Just a Small example of the Times HE said  "NO!"  

I will not even go into the Prosperity Plan Gospel that is so Popular Today, suffice it to say  That Moses spent 40 years!!!  of His life on the back of a decert taking care of Sheeps!!!  

that JEREMIAH the Prophet of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!  spent most of His life In Bondage eating bread and drinking water!!! and Crying for the people!!!

Daniel was called "Beloved OF GOD" by an Angel of GOD, and He  spent most of his life in exile in Babylon,

and one more among many others;  that would seem that they were not under the Prosperity Planwas John the Baptist who spent most of his life in the Desert  eating... aah Locust and honey... only to die later beheaded...

Yes!!! a Big Amen!!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

thank you SO MUCH jrosina for your accuracy, and candor.

never got that far in the "debate" about the prosperity "gospel" (how DD presents it), yet.  thanks for your adding the whole of truth

ALL the disciples suffered persecution,  including being murdered for following Christ.  that fact alone kills any notion that it is a biblical "devine right" to prosper in "health",  let alone the rediculousness of an arguement for wealth.

Christians were used as human torches to light the city of rome.  not exactly "health or wealth".

cults build their theology on handfulls of scripture,  but not on the
    both-sides-of-the-coin theology that the ENTIRETY of scripture teaches as a WHOLE, and not a "part".

i will be back later like as i promised.  hopefully tonight,  but it's my wifes birthday, and because i am a good / doting husband,  my priority is to make sure i take care of her.  maybe i will go as far as to go by the cemetary to see if i can pick her up some flowers.  good thing she doesn't hang at LP,  because then she would know,  from whence they came.

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

“we want the "magic" Jesus DD.  the one that can do EVERYTHING God can, (but is only "human").

bring that one up front and center.  let's us take a closer look at him.  ("him" with a lower-case "h" that is)”

Well Jesus never claimed to be able to do everything God could. I can say that because YOU CANNOT document otherwise. You made that upRed Devil. Too bad you bought into that BS.

On the other hand, I can do the same works of Jesus Christ because he said I could.

In fact, I can do GREATER works than he did, now that he is seated at the right hand of God. Why? Because the Word of God says so. Makes no difference what you think or were taught or teach or preach. You might have something to say about it but your words are the words of a worthless man: USELESS LIES.

Do I have to prove to you that I CAN DO?       Nope.       I have proved it to myself as I am instructed to.

DD 

now we are getting somewhere.  i knew i could draw your true beliefs out of you,  the one where your cult tells you that you're EGO surpasses even the claims and accomplishments of Jesus Christ.

run amok ego's are a strong enough power/influence in possessing the ability to turn a reasoning man, into something he can never attain to, even while he knows that's impossible.

we haven't even asked you how your health chart looks DD,  but given your own admission, you can't even raise your bank account "from the dead".    "greater works" than Christ, eh?    can i hang around you when you go to hospitals, and clear them out?  i would be willing to witness that.  

so now,  DD not only equated himself with Jesus Christ......he full on made the statement that he will, or can, surpass who Christ is, in DD's post above.

so DD,  salvation for all mankind now  can come from you?   (only God can grant the forgiveness of sin)

angels should Worship you?    (only God is to be Worshipped)

God called DD "the only begotten Son of God",  but called Jesus Christ "sons of god" (according to DD's "progressive" theoloJUNK)

DD now claims he has power over life and death (because that's what Christ claimed)

DD now claims that all of creation will bow down to Worship him, and that everyone will be judged by DD

DD counters that "life" is in DD's name, and not in Christ

DD claims that all of the names and designations that are only attributable TO God,  belong now only to him (or at minimum, he "shares them" with his "human-brother-of-faith" , Jesus Christ)

********************************************************************************************

i could go on, but i already took time away from my wife, to quickly address this display of spiritual insanity.  if i need to add more, i will.

DD,  you are out of your mind (at minimum),  or spiritually deceived beyond recognition, for you to claim that Jesus Christ is "only  a man".

He didn't ever claim to be,  and in fact was murdered,  for  making himself as the scriptures declare "equal with God".

your "theology" on EVERY level shattered into a million pieces the moment you declared from your own lips,  that you yourself haven't "attained to".

DD,  not only would you make a pathetic "god",   you wouldn't even make it on TV as a "prosperity teacher". 

but hey, prosperity teachers don't need "faith",  they only need an ability to sling it linguistically, and let the true "believers" fatten THEIR wallets.    wouldn't that be called "reverse unbelief"?   i dunno.  this stuff makes me dizzy,  when i am not puking...

come full circle, i dare you......tell people how your cult wispers in your ears about you becoming a "god" someday, because that's what they teach.  or you can admit they teach "you are a 'god' now".

he won't publically say it,  because these kinds of prosperity wishful thinkers only say it to one another,  because insanity begets insanity,  and they can't lure you in, if at first you possess your sanity.

but yeah,  that's what DD really believes

still hasn't lifted the full veil about who he believes Christ was/is

maybe i can coax more of his ego exceeds God out of him.   it's what i do...

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

LMAO! You attack me because you cannot handle what is Written!

You just say stuff like the BEE is on me. You cannot document, you only continue to support what YOU think.

What you have right is YOUR GOD says NO. No to prosperity, No to what Peter said by revelation from God. No to ONE GOD. No to the new birth. ALL under the guise of Christianity. That’s the difference between truth and error. You do not document the twisted truths and near truths you believe in. It is the Tradition of your teachings that by ORDER is of more importance in Canonical doctrine. The Word of God is in third place.

You and your Ilk can make anything up and call anything you want SIN.

I am a joint heir with Jesus Christ. All that he inherited as the Son of God is mine according to God’s Word. You never heard that because YOUR CULT OF SIN AND CONDEMNATION AND ERROR will never let you claim what you are in Christ. The bible is in last place in importance regarding your crooked spiritual walk. You mock God by mocking His Word.

You do not wish to believe Jesus came in the flesh and was as he said a Man. He declared of himself that God was in him while he was God’s Son.

The Word of God says your unbelief, it is the Spirit of Antichrist. I am sure that one never gets taught in your doctrine of NO.

People worship candles, statues, necklaces, pictures, effigies, men, ideologies, wealth, and flat out other gods. Does that misdirected worship away from the true God make it right? NO. Jesus was not worshipped like God in the verse you cling to. He was respected for who he was, The Son of God, a Man approved of God.

I will judge angles. The book says so. Time is short losers. Judgment day is coming. I would not even ask God to have mercy on your soul for the lies you speak. Definitely not on your spirit.

So many live way below the standard and accept lies for truth, then they say it is God’s will. You just do not know which god you speak of.

DD

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

tiggs prayed he would wake up this morning...so far so good..waaallllaaaaaa...

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

My birthright in Christ contrary to popular belief. This is what is written:

Acts 2:39
            For the
            promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.
            Acts 2:38-40 (in Context) Acts 2 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 8:14
            For as many as are led by the Spirit of
            God, these are sons of God.
            Romans 8:13-15 (in Context) Romans 8 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 8:19
            For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of
            the sons of God.
            Romans 8:18-20 (in Context) Romans 8 (Whole Chapter)

Galatians 4:6
            And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”
            Galatians 4:5-7 (in Context) Galatians 4 (Whole Chapter)

Hebrews 12:7
            If you endure chastening,
            God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
            Hebrews 12:6-8 (in Context) Hebrews 12 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 8:17
            and if children, then heirsheirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
            Romans 8:16-18 (in Context) Romans 8 (Whole Chapter)

Galatians 3:29
            And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and
            heirs according to the promise.
            Galatians 3:28-29 (in Context) Galatians 3 (Whole Chapter)

1 Corinthians 6:3
            Do you not know that
            we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
            1 Corinthians 6:2-4 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 6 (Whole Chapter)

John 14:12
            Verily, verily, I say unto you,
            He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
            John 14:11-13 (in Context) John 14 (Whole Chapter)

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

1 Peter 1:23
            Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
            1 Peter 1:22-24 (in Context) 1 Peter 1 (Whole Chapter)

DD

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Prosperity teaching got you down? Want to tear that one out of the book to rationalize another jesus? Another doctrine? Another god?

Jude 1:4
              For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
              Jude 1:3-5 (in Context) Jude 1 (Whole Chapter)

2 Timothy 3:8
              Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
              2 Timothy 3:7-9 (in Context) 2 Timothy 3 (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 10:33
              But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
              Matthew 10:32-34 (in Context) Matthew 10 (Whole Chapter)

There is a NO. If you deny the Word of God you get denied. Choose wisely. I would not even pray about it as a question, the answer is right there.

DD

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

tiggs prayed he would wake up this morning...so far so good..waaallllaaaaaa...

Great Tiggs!!!!  HE granted you another day! anther chance to serve HIM..Thumbs Up.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Visiondud,

Your taught not to trust God. That it is sin to do so. That to ask him to supply all your needs is something you are not worthy of. That knowing His will is up in the air about answered prayers. That what you have been taught through tradition is more important that any verse that says otherwise.

You fight the truth with tradition and you lose every time. Whatever spiritual significance that ‘Vision’ means to you describes more your blindness to what is written. If you were honest, you would have seen and heard the truth. You cannot document the traditions you believe and take them on BLIND faith. Blind faith is not in the book for sound doctrine, in fact it is criticized. You are judged not by me but by what is written. The Word of God condemns you because you do not trust it for truth.

No need to condemn yourself if you have a change of heart. But the other spirit you have received will not let you. Tell it to go away.

DD

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

checking in.  still hanging out with the wifey,  so i can't devote the proper amount of attention to your cults wishful thinking hit list tonite.  won't be back (unless i can't sleep) till tomorrow nite.  gonna go ride my bike along the beach tomorrow.

you can contort scripture all your cult desires, but no.........the "prosperity doctrine" you screamScared is "biblical" hasn't even been around that long.   it "arrived" on the scene as a springoff of the pentecostal movement,  and later,  when the googlemaster "reminds me" of when the pentacostal movement started,  then i will remind YOU that the "prosperity doctrine" didn't even exist.

"if" what you say is "biblical",  it's inception (and it's continual occurance) would have lasted throughout the entire biblical record.   you can't even demonstrate other than a few "pockets of time" in a few biblical characters,  that they were "healthy and wealthy" without injection pre-supposition into the text.   context and lifetimes of biblical characters proove who is "lying".

your cultic "teachers" taught you how to hijack scripture to build your house of cards,  but the aces in the deck belong to "when it first occured", and whether or not it "has always been".   not one stitch of that is true in history, and i proved that just with the followers of Jesus.  being persecuted, tortured, and murdered does not equate to "health and wealth".

tomorrow nite,  i will lay out when that God-dishonoring "health and wealth doctrine" got started.

in the meantime,  your no more prolific in your ability to manufacture "truth" , than any other cult that has tried.

your game was over when you revealed "who" your Jesus Christ really was.

your drove more nails in your coffin,  when you self admitted, that it hasn't worked for you either.

shout it all day long until you "think" you believe it,  but like i said,  even your game suffers from "unbelief".

i will take historical Christianity everyday over cult teaching.  traditions of men? no thanks.  but if men consistently have spoken something in Gods word, and the "tradition" of that states that Jesus Christ is God, and He confirmed by raising HIMSELF from the dead......then you better believe i pick that "traditional line of thinking"

i may be strong in my belief,  and ot willing to bend, but the one component that seperates someone like you and me is ego.

somewhere along the line you "really really really really" liked the thought of the prosperity gospel, enough so,  that you have sold your soul to it's lying future. 

what's tragic about your "theoloJUNK",  is that prosperity gospel now teaches you little proponents of are "little gods"

i noticed how you never denied that part of your "teaching",  or sought to distance yourself from it.

now that people really know the nuts and bolts of the prosperity doctrine,  that it now excludes Jesus Christ as being God anymore,  and now they know about the ego-driven progression of it, that prosperity teachers teach "you are littlre gods right now".

anybody with a millimeter of common sense knows that's a wack job teaching, designed to control the desperate.

you might want to sell your cults desires in a place where someone is unable to expose it's tenets.

it's no ones "devine right" to  be a "little god"

you don't even own a "fake rolex".  and no, i am not laughing at that remark

icallmyself"vision"becauseicanseeandsmellascamrightwayandicallitjustwhatitis-dude

(good thing my wife understands what it is i do.  if she was hung up on that prosperity teaching (ME ME ME ME ),  she would be mad right now for me taking this much time away from us.  fortunately for her, she gets it.  God first, and then her....)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY.  can't afford to buy you a rolex, because DD says i ain't got "enough faith" 

BLAME HIM

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

oh boy did the great lightbulb go on, and i HAVE to let this dog hunt.

i can appreciate people thinking i am biased, or whatever,  but i have come up with a fantastic visual that will demonstrate in the most unbiased  stage possible,  so that everyone can see with their own to eyes, exactly what i mean.

let's grant DD the main stage with the brightest spotlight, and he can list what prosperity teachers, that  teach "truth".

then, when he lists teachers that he believes tells it like it is,  you all can go on google,  and you can ask the unbiased googlemaster what "he" thinks about said teachers. 

then you can see with the veil wrent in two, what these people really believe,  completely apart from what i state.

now,  if DD is so "certain" that what he sholves is "of God",  then DD will jump at this opportunity, unless of course,  he has something to hide.

brilliant.  THANK YOU (the REAL Jesus) 

have at it DD.   which ones do you "prefer"?

you have ALL of tomorrow to run amok in here,  listing all your "prophets",  including however many long posts you think "qualifies" them.

i can't wait for tomorrow night.   whoop whoop

(and no - i didn't go to the cemetary to pick up flowers for my wife today.  lol)

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Where is visiondud’s answers?

Deuteronomy 28:14

14And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Maybe the burden should be on you to document from the bible or from your teachers the “biblical lie” you call a teaching of prosperity? Prove from the scriptures your logical and biblical position. Your traditions are founded in lies. In your weakness you cannot document from the bible the lies you teach. You are incapable of it. The lies are not founded in truth.

Here is a verse for no prosperity if you follow other gods. It would make perfect sense that you will not prosper. That you do not prosper. You curse any true prosperity because you curse God, because you say His goodness is a “biblical lie”.

Deuteronomy 28:29
                        And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
                        Deuteronomy 28:28-30(in Context) Deuteronomy 28(Whole Chapter)

YOU CAN TAKE THIS WORD TO THE BANK

Shall= absolutely,......... NOT PROSPER

You have more to prove than I, in fact you have proved nothing except trying to talk above your rais’n. You worship a man and he does not answer your prayers, loser. Get your God right.

DD

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2010, 10:43 am - IP Logged

i take that as a "no"?   as far your last response in regards to my challenge,  and you taking the rubber chickens road in the opposite direction.  DD,  you are not what you sell yourself to be.  any man that runs from that easy challenge is a coward.

one simple question,  and you can't answer it.

i can,  of my own challenge......  if i am going to pick people on TV  that i  favor,  that mirror the "closest" to what i believe is what Gods word actually teaches,  it's guys like chuck smith of calavary chapel , charles stanley, or james merrit.

there you go DD.  thats how a man who lives unafraid of scrutiny busts it out.

front and center.   which TV preachers mirror your "prosperity teachings"?

he won't do it,  because he knows how rediculous it is.

you can tell what a person really doesnt have,  when you turn on the lights

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Where is visiondud’s answers?

I do not own a TV. I have not had any form of TV reception, decoded in my house since ’92.

I have watched TV in some places I have been; there are whole series I have not seen. Many households have TV’s. I am aware of some of the people on TV but not of those you speak. I know who Jennifer Aniston is because I see her picture in the grocery store. I never saw one Mork and Mindy either, but I know who Robin Williams is. The Bible is my source and reference for truth. I read it. I study it. I know it pretty good. That is how I can counter your deceptions and lies with the Written Word. I prove time and again, You don’t and cannot document your lies for backing up what you say. All I have to prove and have repeatedly, is you teach and believe LIES.

You live what you were taught. Experience teaches you your god does not answer prayers. A big DUH! Can I get a DUH, MAN!

Deuteronomy 28:14

14And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Maybe the burden should be on you to document from the bible or from your teachers the “biblical lie” you call a teaching of prosperity? Prove from the scriptures your logical and biblical position. Your traditions are founded in lies. In your weakness you cannot document from the bible the lies you teach. You are incapable of it. The lies are not founded in truth.

Here is a verse for no prosperity if you follow other gods. It would make perfect sense that you will not prosper. That you do not prosper. You curse any true prosperity because you curse God, because you say His goodness is a “biblical lie”.

Deuteronomy 28:29
                            And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
                            Deuteronomy 28:28-30(in Context) Deuteronomy 28(Whole Chapter)

YOU CAN TAKE THIS WORD TO THE BANK

Shall= absolutely,......... NOT PROSPER

You have more to prove than I, in fact you have proved nothing except trying to talk above your rais’n. You worship a man and he does not answer your prayers, loser. Get your God right.

DD

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Blind doude,

I entered this thread with a personal example of how God answered not one but several requests. That is prosperity. In a passing thought, I thought it would be just to bless the man that helped me as much as the first man that did. I found not ONE dollar but TWO. Now here is the reason God can do above all that I ask or THINK:

Ephesians 3:20
                              Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
                              Ephesians 3:19-21 (in Context) Ephesians 3 (Whole Chapter)

God’s warning about you:

2 Timothy 3:5
                              Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
                              2 Timothy 3:4-6 (in Context) 2 Timothy 3 (Whole Chapter)

You got your god wrong. You say prosperity is a “biblical lie”. My example does prove God’s Word to me in answered prayer. You have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof because you say good is evil. What does God have to say about that as recorded in His Word?

Deuteronomy 30:15
                              “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil,
                              Deuteronomy 30:14-16 (in Context) Deuteronomy 30 (Whole Chapter)

2 Chronicles 18:17
                              And the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Did I not tell you he would not prophesy good concerning me, but evil?”
                              2 Chronicles 18:16-18 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 18 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 35:12
                              They reward me evil for good,To the sorrow of my soul.
                              Psalm 35:11-13 (in Context) Psalm 35 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 38:20
                              Those also who render evil for good,They are my adversaries, because I follow what is good.
                              Psalm 38:19-21 (in Context) Psalm 38 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 52:3
                              You love evil more than good,Lying rather than speaking righteousness.  Selah 
                              Psalm 52:2-4 (in Context) Psalm 52 (Whole Chapter)

Proverbs 13:21
                              Evil pursues sinners, But to the righteous, good shall be repaid.
                              Proverbs 13:20-22 (in Context) Proverbs 13 (Whole Chapter)

Proverbs 17:13
                              Whoever rewards evil for good, Evil will not depart from his house.
                              Proverbs 17:12-14 (in Context) Proverbs 17 (Whole Chapter)

Proverbs 28:10
                              Whoever causes the upright to go astray in an evil way, He himself will fall into his own pit; But the blameless will inherit good.
                              Proverbs 28:9-11 (in Context) Proverbs 28 (Whole Chapter)

Isaiah 5:20
                              Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
                              Isaiah 5:19-21 (in Context) Isaiah 5 (Whole Chapter)

Jeremiah 4:22
                              “ For My people are foolish, They have not known Me. They are silly children, And they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, But to do good they have no knowledge.”
                              Jeremiah 4:21-23 (in Context) Jeremiah 4 (Whole Chapter)

Ezekiel 36:31
                              Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.
                              Ezekiel 36:30-32 (in Context) Ezekiel 36 (Whole Chapter)

Micah 3:2
                              You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people, And the flesh from their bones;
                              Micah 3:1-3 (in Context) Micah 3 (Whole Chapter)

Malachi 2:17
                              You have wearied the LORD with your words; Yet you say, “ In what way have we wearied Him?” In that you say, “ Everyone who does evil Is good in the sight of the LORD, And He delights in them,” Or, “Where is the God of justice?”
                              Malachi 2:16-17 (in Context) Malachi 2 (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 12:34
                              Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
                              Matthew 12:33-35 (in Context) Matthew 12 (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 12:35
                              A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
                              Matthew 12:34-36 (in Context) Matthew 12 (Whole Chapter)

John 5:29
                              and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
                              John 5:28-30 (in Context) John 5 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 3:8
                              And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.
                              Romans 3:7-9 (in Context) Romans 3 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 13:3
                              For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
                              Romans 13:2-4 (in Context) Romans 13 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 13:4
                              For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
                              Romans 13:3-5 (in Context) Romans 13 (Whole Chapter)

Romans 14:16
                              Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil;
                              Romans 14:15-17 (in Context) Romans 14 (Whole Chapter)

3 John 1:11
                              Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God.
                              3 John 1:10-12 (in Context) 3 John 1 (Whole Chapter)

You cannot answer and prove that the evil you speak is good from the Word of God. Your words are lies of another god, a false god who appears as light but is truely spiritual darkness, you got your god wrong and thousands of viewers see that two. What will you do now to save face? This is more fun than chasing coons up trees with dogs.

DD

Page 19 of 29