Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Praying?

Topic closed. 421 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 21 of 29
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81843
October 31, 2009
856 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Some of these post are way to long..Way way to long..

Any of the words too big for you tiggs?

There is text reading software to help the impared.

DD

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

you read it all right,  because your wishful thinking ego would not permit you to ..........."not read it".

the fact that you read it,  and refused to respond to a challenge that could actually qualify your claims,  tells all anyone really needs to know about you, and the scam you attempt to sell.

you probably don't feel very good about yourself and your "abilities" tonight, i understand.   it's probably not often that you run into someone who has the ability to lift the veil about what it is you are trying to sell. 

but remember DD,  in this thread,  between you and me,  you are the one that started it with your arrogant out of the gate horn blowing.   you just ran head first into someone who actually has finish line capabilities.

unlucky you

prosperity teaching (the kind you sell).........someday wishful thinking, that hasn't worked in history on a continual mass scale given the millions of Christians in history,  vs the actual "teaching"

that hippie dude in santa cruz .........someday wishful thinking that isn't based in reality now,  or in the future.

true believers who follow the real Jesus Christ (the one who claimed to be God, and was murdered for it, and raised Himself from the dead - an historical fact)..........i will Worship and serve God no matter what my circumstances are,  whether ther are "good" or "bad",  or whether they fluctuate up or down,  i will STILL serve Him, and that "service" will NEVER be based on what He can give me.

Vision!!! You are Blessed and Highly Favored...for Flesh and Blood did not reveal this truth to you;  Fully man so as to feel our infirmity and Be the True Intercessor That HE IS, and EMANUEL, GOD with US!!!  GOD can do Anything HE IS GOD!!! and i am Not...I Humbly Submit!!!

Revelation:6:16 And they said to the mountain Fall on us  and hide us from the Presence of HIM who sits and on the Throne and from the Wrath of the LAMB for the great day oftheir Wrath is come and who shall be able to stand!!! 

This say to me that it is not GOD  and a MAN'S WRATH, BUT .....

GOD the FATHER, and GOD the SON!!! End game HE wins!!!

Thank you Vision, your Insistence caused me to dig more in the word...

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Vision!!! You are Blessed and Highly Favored...for Flesh and Blood did not reveal this truth to you;  Fully man so as to feel our infirmity and Be the True Intercessor That HE IS, and EMANUEL, GOD with US!!!  GOD can do Anything HE IS GOD!!! and i am Not...I Humbly Submit!!!

Revelation:6:16 And they said to the mountain Fall on us  and hide us from the Presence of HIM who sits and on the Throne and from the Wrath of the LAMB for the great day oftheir Wrath is come and who shall be able to stand!!! 

This say to me that it is not GOD  and a MAN'S WRATH, BUT .....

GOD the FATHER, and GOD the SON!!! End game HE wins!!!

Thank you Vision, your Insistence caused me to dig more in the word...

Matthew 15:14
      Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
      Matthew 15:13-15 (in Context) Matthew 15 (Whole Chapter)

End game is right Rosie.

You have no idea who was talkingFlesh and Blood did not reveal this truth to you”

Revelation 6:16
      and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
      Revelation 6:15-17 (in Context) Revelation 6 (Whole Chapter)

The book does not say as you do, “Their wrath” that is not in the MSS.

Acronym, Definition. MSS, Manuscripts

I know that the work I presented on Revelation 6 was not prepared for you. But somewhere, someone got really blessed.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

LOL, that reminded me for some reason of Antonio Salieri in the movie Amadeus.

The Emperor had just asked him what he thought of Mozart's newest opera.

Salieri's reply: "Too many notes"

You really need to work on your attention span, tigger.

Oh, and the Emperor repeated the critique to Mozart when Mozart sought the Emperor's opinion, "Too many notes"

To which Mozart responded something to the effect of: "Exactly which notes should I remove, Sire?" LOL.

You may not be able to concentrate for more than 30 seconds or so tigger but I'm sure you're well regarded in Skunk Holler, Kentucky.

Now the next time instead of saying the posts are way too long you can shorten yours too just by saying: "Too many words!" LOL

Now take your meds and quit pestering the nurses.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:50 am - IP Logged

That a boy ridge,

I was thinking A.D.D., but I was having problems with the comprension!

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

That a boy ridge,

I was thinking A.D.D., but I was having problems with the comprension!

DD

It's not his fault really.

The poor soul is just too high strung.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:57 am - IP Logged

It's not his fault really.

The poor soul is just too high strung.

Time for Tiggs to get back on okra!

DD

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Any of the words too big for you tiggs?

There is text reading software to help the impared.

DD

Delta..tiggs said to long not to big..Maybe you should but buy the software..Want tiggs to chip in?..

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Delta..tiggs said to long not to big..Maybe you should but buy the software..Want tiggs to chip in?..

Why does Tiggs talk in the second or third person?

Ridge, help me out is it second or third? I thought the only the Queen of England  talked like that!

DD

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10350 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Tell it Brother Tiggs, tell it!

Unofficial rule of discussion boards:

The likelihood of a post actually getting read is directly inversely proportional to the length of the post.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Wow ridge has found a friend..She don't know who she's messing with..Wish you both good luck and happiness together..

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

The likelihood of a post actually getting read is directly inversely proportional to the length of the post.

Yea, thanks CT,

Not an easy question to answer ya know,...

DD

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Yes...

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hey VisionDUDE and Rosie you are right!

You will get unlimited wealth trusting in your god,… eventually. Hang in there.

When Christ returns in the air in his first round-trip, all the people who got their God right will be gone!

OH! Think of it! It won’t be looting to take their stuff- they will be gone!

Unlimited goodies: cars, boats, planes! Money by the carload! GOLD,GOLD, GOLD! Free for the taking! Food (until it’s gone), GUNS, GUNS, GUNS!

All the wealth, the possessions LEFT FOR THE TAKING. Talk about prosperity!

You can have all the storage units and their contents too! Ocean Liners! 747’s! The Spruce goose! A space shuttle!

MANSIONS!!!!!

TENNIS SHOES!

BLING-BLING GALORE!

The whole freak'n Chevy factory!

BIG SCREEN TV's !!!

And America is going to be some of the best pick’ns!

Oh the immeasurable riches of the world!

DD

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged
                              I was watching a show on the discovery channel or some show of that nature a while back and they had a Catholic priest, Rabbi, Baptist, Pentecostal, Methodist, and Episcopalian ministers. All were talking about the bible and the teachings therein. By the time they show was ending i was never as confused as i am now once again.

These doctrine theologians bounced back and fourth about what was written what was real and what was considered fallacy. In the hour or so of the show there is only so much ground they could cover. It was pretty civil in that there were no name calling or battling over the words in the bible.

And it dawned on me when one of them said towards the end of the show that the bible was a great story book about God and Jesus and all the people in it, that the bible was a means by where people who read it can draw their own conclusions about what the words mean but by no means should they try and understand it because there is so much information overload in it.

At some point they talked about the King James version and that when it was transcribed from the scriptures which were in many different languages that some of the wordings in the bible were misrepresented in that they actually were never able to decipher them so King James had written what he perceived them to be.

Since then there have been many scholars who are trying to correct this but it remains doubtful if any bible will be more popular than the King James version.

Page 21 of 29