Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Praying?

Topic closed. 421 replies. Last post 7 years ago by visiondude.

Page 27 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8394 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

(1)  if you had actually read my posts,  instead of your "ire" driven agenda,  where you seem to suffer from selective memory loss,  i made it clear that not only do i believe in prayer (in this thread),    i made posts where i detailed my opinion of the effectiveness of "how" to pray in relation to the lottery (in this thread).

(2) i won't "need" to respond to your posts,  when you quit lying about me being the bad guy here. 

you still have yet to include anyone else in your accusation ramble (including your .04  on the topic), that did the same thing i did. 

until you can be objective.......you have nothing to stand on

if you continue to lie about me being the bad guy,  as in your latest attempt ..."do you believe in praying"   (infering as if i never addressed that topic in this thread),  then i have to respond,  because i don't let anyone do that,  and allow them to think they will get away with it.    you won't assasinate my good name.    i will contend to the end for it,  should someone bring that "contention" to me first

(3)  given the view count,  and me coming out of LP "retirement",  you can bet he has watched it.    hasn't said a thing, private or public.   why should i be afraid of the "rules",  when i have stayed within them?   given your "standards"........how come you haven't had the same "conversation" with anyone else in this thread?    the answer to that is obvious

(4)  you go "off topic" (if you think that's the angle you are going to construct right now) enough on other threads that you can't say squat.      a gaziilion times in here, people go "off topic" and you say squat to them.  why?   because either your a hypocrite, or it's only because of your little agenda to silence what i say in here.    truthfully, it's both.

(5)  go play in the other forums / threads of you don't like something.  and go clean up your archived threads where you went "off topic", or what other lame excuse you dream up.  then when you have done that,  make sure you chide DD and joker for the same things you have me.

otherwise,  i have to respond,  because you just one of the many who "thought" they were smart enough to silence me.

your not

I knew it you cant stop replying to my posts no matter what.

Again I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WRITE ON HERE TO ANYONE ELSE. WRITE TILL YOU HANDS FALL OFF FOR ALL I CARE.

JUST LEAVE ME OUT OF IT

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
    visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

four4me,

read the 4th post down,  on the 1st page of this thread,  then go find another "hobby".

(you would make a horrible prosecution attorney)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8394 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a religious person, but if I was I would only really pray for those that are sick and hungry, and that my loved ones be kept out of harms way.  There are millions of people that are a lot less fortunate than us.  Why should God let us win over them?

Joker wrote: Yup..like when athelets in Football pray to win. 20,000 kids die everyday in 3rd world countries, but make sure the Steelers win.

No Problems, only solutions......

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a religious person, but if I was I would only really pray for those that are sick and hungry, and that my loved ones be kept out of harms way.  There are millions of people that are a lot less fortunate than us.  Why should God let us win over them?

Joker wrote: Yup..like when athelets in Football pray to win. 20,000 kids die everyday in 3rd world countries, but make sure the Steelers win.

"What does it have to do with anything". 

now your feigning ignorance?     gee,   what's next in your repetoir?

now that you actually replicated who did what first,  now you can ramble on all you want,  it proved you make your accusations based soley on personal agenda, and not facts.

whats completely dumbfounding four,  is that you copy and pasted it for every one to see. 

it proved it wasn't me first, just me, or any other pull it out of thin-air trick you thought you had on me.

i will own my stuff,  when and if i need to. 

in the meantime,  go devote some "post time"  to joker for everything you blamed me for.

and yes,  you are still on the hook to apologize to me.  why?    not because you will,  because men like don't play the integrity card anyway, so i don't expect it to begin with - but because if i don't keep you "on the hook",  someone else will come and try to take your place,  thinking THEY can intimidate me into silence, just because they don't like what i say.

actually,  you owe the board an apology for wasting peoples time and post space with your thinking you were "the one"

*********************************************************************************************

i don't ascribe to door mat Christianity,  and it's high time Christians and believers alike step up their defensive skills and grow a titanium infused backbone.   this world is going to get worse,  and your "voice" in it,  is under attack.

if "they" can say whatever "they" want, anytime "they" want........THEN WE SHOULD TOO  Thumbs Up

i know i will.  you can count on it

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8394 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

"What does it have to do with anything". 

now your feigning ignorance?     gee,   what's next in your repetoir?

now that you actually replicated who did what first,  now you can ramble on all you want,  it proved you make your accusations based soley on personal agenda, and not facts.

whats completely dumbfounding four,  is that you copy and pasted it for every one to see. 

it proved it wasn't me first, just me, or any other pull it out of thin-air trick you thought you had on me.

i will own my stuff,  when and if i need to. 

in the meantime,  go devote some "post time"  to joker for everything you blamed me for.

and yes,  you are still on the hook to apologize to me.  why?    not because you will,  because men like don't play the integrity card anyway, so i don't expect it to begin with - but because if i don't keep you "on the hook",  someone else will come and try to take your place,  thinking THEY can intimidate me into silence, just because they don't like what i say.

actually,  you owe the board an apology for wasting peoples time and post space with your thinking you were "the one"

*********************************************************************************************

i don't ascribe to door mat Christianity,  and it's high time Christians and believers alike step up their defensive skills and grow a titanium infused backbone.   this world is going to get worse,  and your "voice" in it,  is under attack.

if "they" can say whatever "they" want, anytime "they" want........THEN WE SHOULD TOO  Thumbs Up

i know i will.  you can count on it

I'm not blaming you for anything the whole post should have been locked since it has nothing to do with the lottery.

Almost every post in this topic doesn't belong here.

Todd doesn't monitor every post on here the only way he knows about a post gone of the path about the lottery is if someone reports it or he actually finds the time to read some.... lots of people take advantage of this.

Here is another example

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216550

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

so joker,  your not going to apologize for purposefully twisting what i said either, eh?     you cannot imagine my surprise,  and my ensuing "disappointment".

poking your head back out,  after you willingly crawled in your self dug hole,  does not constitute you being in the game, joker.

in here,  just as in life,  you are either in it,  or your not.    so make up your mind,  or atleast attempt a formidable stand.

you should quit your childish postulating,  and make choices that lead to something that resembles integrity,  otherwise your just a yugo with 3 flat tires,  headed on the road to nowheresville.

and no,  you can't blame me (or anyone else,  like you so often do) for your "intellectual  assaults".   they belong to you alone

help sought me, it's just that i don't have a problem with it's authority over my life.  so long as you resist it's fully entreatable release,  you operate outside it's reach,  and eventual benefits.

it always comes down to an "authority issue".     your a case study

Unbelievable....lol

Not ONE Bible quote in his reply to me.....WOW!

I'm proud of you Vision. You actually used your brain to write those words and not quoting your life away......

You write like a learned man. I just think that your a little confused. Crazy

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm a clown because I made such a profound statement as that one?

Boy did I have you pegged wrong....

I may be a joker, but I wasn't joking when I wrote that one....sorry.....

Unless I'm reading your quote wrong....

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8394 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm a clown because I made such a profound statement as that one?

Boy did I have you pegged wrong....

I may be a joker, but I wasn't joking when I wrote that one....sorry.....

Unless I'm reading your quote wrong....

All in all most of your posts also have nothing to do with the topic, your a clown meaning you generally clown around. I didn't reply to your post either and generally stay away from that. I have no specific comment for what you wrote. Visionless is jumping down my throat bating me because he thinks I'm singling him out. Visionless wants to provoke me and he'll go to great lengths to do so. Don't let it bother you. My intent now is to provoke him back until he stops posting a reply to me. If he stops I'll stop.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged
                    I was watching a show on the discovery channel or some show of that nature a while back and they had a Catholic priest, Rabbi, Baptist, Pentecostal, Methodist, and Episcopalian ministers. All were talking about the bible and the teachings therein. By the time they show was ending i was never as confused as i am now once again.

These doctrine theologians bounced back and fourth about what was written what was real and what was considered fallacy. In the hour or so of the show there is only so much ground they could cover. It was pretty civil in that there were no name calling or battling over the words in the bible.

And it dawned on me when one of them said towards the end of the show that the bible was a great story book about God and Jesus and all the people in it, that the bible was a means by where people who read it can draw their own conclusions about what the words mean but by no means should they try and understand it because there is so much information overload in it.

At some point they talked about the King James version and that when it was transcribed from the scriptures which were in many different languages that some of the wordings in the bible were misrepresented in that they actually were never able to decipher them so King James had written what he perceived them to be.

Since then there have been many scholars who are trying to correct this but it remains doubtful if any bible will be more popular than the King James version.

read the above post,  and grow a conscience,  four.   

make sure you read the date / time stamp so that you can't claim it was posted in some other thread,  or some side step of your ongoing personal hypocrisy.    you did here (in your archived post above),  exactly what you accused me of. 

this is a joke on more levels than i have superlatives for

as far as i know,  todd is still alive,  didn't die, and designated you the lottery post police chief.

so unless you can produce a jpeg of your "LP badge",  take a hike off the integrity pier

maybe if your lucky,  DD will throw you a life raft.......(if you don't mind one that has holes in it)

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I'm not blaming you for anything the whole post should have been locked since it has nothing to do with the lottery.

Almost every post in this topic doesn't belong here.

Todd doesn't monitor every post on here the only way he knows about a post gone of the path about the lottery is if someone reports it or he actually finds the time to read some.... lots of people take advantage of this.

Here is another example

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216550

"I'm not blaming you for anything "

your impersonation of integrity pinnochio seems to be "growing larger" with each of your posts,  but that's a straight up lie, four. 

your said it was because of me,  that this thread went "off topic" (which i proved joker started it,  if anyone did),  because you stated i was the one that "highjacked it for my own agenda". 

funny,  you never mentioned that to DD about his incessant spillage.    your sure not an equal integrity opportunist employer 

so you don't think i fabricate my claims (unlike you),  read your own post on "june 29th @ 11:40"  ,  and then repeat the above statement to this board again.

four,  i have no idea what your thinking,  that somehow you have enough "talent" to fabricate my good name into oblivion.

you forget who i work for.

men far more "equipped" than you x100 have tried.

and yet,  here i still stand

you sure are welcomed to try

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8394 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

"I'm not blaming you for anything "

your impersonation of integrity pinnochio seems to be "growing larger" with each of your posts,  but that's a straight up lie, four. 

your said it was because of me,  that this thread went "off topic" (which i proved joker started it,  if anyone did),  because you stated i was the one that "highjacked it for my own agenda". 

funny,  you never mentioned that to DD about his incessant spillage.    your sure not an equal integrity opportunist employer 

so you don't think i fabricate my claims (unlike you),  read your own post on "june 29th @ 11:40"  ,  and then repeat the above statement to this board again.

four,  i have no idea what your thinking,  that somehow you have enough "talent" to fabricate my good name into oblivion.

you forget who i work for.

men far more "equipped" than you x100 have tried.

and yet,  here i still stand

you sure are welcomed to try

I'm not the person that engaged them in my beliefs you are I'm not the one that responded to your post to them, you replied to my post that wasn't directed specifically to anyone. And cant stop posting to me. It wasn't me who dug up the past so why are you persisting to harp on me.

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

All in all most of your posts also have nothing to do with the topic, your a clown meaning you generally clown around. I didn't reply to your post either and generally stay away from that. I have no specific comment for what you wrote. Visionless is jumping down my throat bating me because he thinks I'm singling him out. Visionless wants to provoke me and he'll go to great lengths to do so. Don't let it bother you. My intent now is to provoke him back until he stops posting a reply to me. If he stops I'll stop.

"All in all most of your posts also have nothing to do with the topic"

oh, but i don't mind what you say,  so that's totally cool.  .........lol

oh no four,  it has "nothing to do with me".   your just a man that deals out the cards on the basis of integrity.   you know,  what's fair no matter who is involved.   

seriously,  if your wishful thinking is that bad,  like obsession level type stuff,  see if you can find someone to take your place,  because you are really bad at this. 

you still owe me an apology,  and the need for that (because OF integrity),   groweth with your every post

DD should send you a thank you card,  for you creating a smoke screen so he can creep out the back door without answering that easy question i teed up for him.

that was pretty entertaining,  watching you kiss up to joker.   that was a joke in LP 3D

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8394 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

"All in all most of your posts also have nothing to do with the topic"

oh, but i don't mind what you say,  so that's totally cool.  .........lol

oh no four,  it has "nothing to do with me".   your just a man that deals out the cards on the basis of integrity.   you know,  what's fair no matter who is involved.   

seriously,  if your wishful thinking is that bad,  like obsession level type stuff,  see if you can find someone to take your place,  because you are really bad at this. 

you still owe me an apology,  and the need for that (because OF integrity),   groweth with your every post

DD should send you a thank you card,  for you creating a smoke screen so he can creep out the back door without answering that easy question i teed up for him.

that was pretty entertaining,  watching you kiss up to joker.   that was a joke in LP 3D

You will never get a apology from me. Joker and i don't see eye to eye on lots of things and i won't spend the rest of my life trying to prove something to him,,,, he just won't ever come around to.

I'm giving you the floor now you can continue harassing them since i never butted into any of your post to them there should be no reason for you to respond to me. Just leave my name out of your posts. And everything should work out good for you.

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Unbelievable....lol

Not ONE Bible quote in his reply to me.....WOW!

I'm proud of you Vision. You actually used your brain to write those words and not quoting your life away......

You write like a learned man. I just think that your a little confused. Crazy

good.

now that we are "friends" joker,  you can go back thru the thread,  and cull all the other posts where i did.  thanks

it will shore up my case against four's recent integrity spillage

listen......all in all i don't have a problem with you per se,   in that i recognize you are "searching".

searching.  testing.  feeling out belief systems.  asking the absolute hardest question than a man can answer.  challenging beliefs.   all that's legit.   doesn't offend me in the least

what isn't legit is you trolling around being less than human about it,  and expecting "answers" in return

i will respectfully engage others about my narrow beliefs,  when they are "respectful", and when i know the deserve it integrity wise,  or they in it to yank chains as they say.

one thing in life i am good at - is knowing quickly between a mans words vs his stated intent.  i can divide that in half fast,  and because i don't buy that politically correct garbage,  i am not afraid to do it per the circumstance.   iffin i have to, me will

but when they attempt to mock or punk out God/Christ/faith/Christians/Christianity or me,  then it's on.

for some reason in history,  Christians think that they have to be door mats for the rest of the world,  and that isn't remotely biblically true. 

unlike four's whining and crying foul about meandering a bit,  and DD's wussin out,  i stay to the conclusion, and go with the "flow".  where ever that takes me

play nice joker.  otherwise you are going to incite four into integrity oblivion,  because God isn't a "doormat",  and i have to defend that statement

but no.  i am not getting an apt together with you, DD and four.  you 3 have at it.   i have a wife,  and she is still my "non ire"

VISION wa  DUDE

Page 27 of 29