Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Praying?

Topic closed. 421 replies. Last post 6 years ago by visiondude.

Page 26 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I get it!

Visiondud does not believe anything from the book unless he has Empirical evidence. What he does not know is the book was NOT written to those who demand such. He is excused, but not for saying what is written is a lie. Fact is, he is an atheist. He tries to use logic to win the case for his point because there is no empirical evidence in his narrow tunnel vision to qualify. The book says and I quote a famous Son, “no man has seen God”. The "fully-god and fully-man" BS does not fit that verse does it? Who is lying? Is Jesus? That would be SIN if he did. OOPs, no savior - tiggs must look for another Jesus.

Visionblindness thinks he has everyone fooled but is the fool himself. Given any topic, he would like to appear as  knowledgeable and expert, demanding recognition, honor and respect. That is what he is after, RECOGNITION. It is a fundamental self love problem he has and wants and needs approval from others in the form of forced recognition. What a sick puppy! Please get off my leg!

Visionblindness fails in attempting to be intellectually expert and redirects the focus. He Changes the topic, putting the focus of doubt on others. His drive for being loved is rooted in his inability to be loved. He does not know God and he does not know Christ, the Son of God. He does not know the scriptures and wishes to drive arguments all around the text. He can’t talk the text because he does not know it. What an imposter! Kick to the head! Visiondood is a phony.

Dood only has stories, some exposure to denominational teachings and mostly his idea of what God has to say. Phonies like him can drop into many different topics of discussion but when the slip is made, eyes roll without his knowing. He gives himself away in his ignorance and arrogance. Talk about a twisted sad puppy !

DD

wrong again DD.

the entirety of Gods word was built purposefully on the back of "empirical evidence",   eveidenced by the fact that God went to extreme lengths to both insure that serious seeking men could not write off Gods word as "just another book",  and to make dead sure that people like you can't highjack it for personal gain.

God went to great lengths in the prophetic arena,  so that when a man actually added that up,  they couldn't deny "odds wise" that anyone but God could have had been the "author" of that book.

"empirical evidence" as it relates to your cults attempts,  because God also went to great lengths in the continuity / contexual arena,  making absolutely sure  that all encompasing doctrine was laid in cement, instead of ever changing "sand".

your "sand" theology got a glaring spotlight shone on it,  when i noted factually that "it" (the prosperity doctrine) didn't even appear on the worlds stage until recently, and that you couldn't prove it was "biblical",   because there isn't any ongoing historical examples of it,  even easily proven ones of today in the modern age

and as usual,   you continue to refuse to prove what should be easily provable,  and try and blame me for it.

if you wanna think that you are michael phelps in your head, and swim in the river of futility, be my guest.

i am not the one that hands out fake gold medals (but i will turn up the wave machine,  when your ego grows beyond your capabilities)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2010, 2:55 am - IP Logged

just to put this back under the glaring spotlight,  so that DD doesn't blame me for his "incapabilities".

go ahead DD,  you made the claim in here.     you said people are only not healed because of their "unbelief".

and now you can explain how babies are born with medical maladies,  sometimes lasting a lifetime.

who do you blame "unbelief"  on that one for?   

i asked you that,  and you straight away did an impression on an integrity bullet train

should be one of those walk in the park / hit it clean out of the park questions for a guy that says it's "biblical".

straight up,  so we get down to it all,  you don't have squat to stand on biblical-premise wise,  otherwise you would have ran to answer a juicy question like that. 

i served it up for you to hit it out of the park,  put it up on a tee even,  and you not only swung and missed 3 times,  you threw your bat at the pitcher for pitching the ball,  turned and cussed out the umpire for calling you out,  then left the stadium blaming everyone else in the stands because they came to see a ball game.

try ice skating DD,  because this my friend, is the major leagues

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2010, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I get it!

Visiondud does not believe anything from the book unless he has Empirical evidence. What he does not know is the book was NOT written to those who demand such. He is excused, but not for saying what is written is a lie. Fact is, he is an atheist. He tries to use logic to win the case for his point because there is no empirical evidence in his narrow tunnel vision to qualify. The book says and I quote a famous Son, “no man has seen God”. The "fully-god and fully-man" BS does not fit that verse does it? Who is lying? Is Jesus? That would be SIN if he did. OOPs, no savior - tiggs must look for another Jesus.

Visionblindness thinks he has everyone fooled but is the fool himself. Given any topic, he would like to appear as  knowledgeable and expert, demanding recognition, honor and respect. That is what he is after, RECOGNITION. It is a fundamental self love problem he has and wants and needs approval from others in the form of forced recognition. What a sick puppy! Please get off my leg!

Visionblindness fails in attempting to be intellectually expert and redirects the focus. He Changes the topic, putting the focus of doubt on others. His drive for being loved is rooted in his inability to be loved. He does not know God and he does not know Christ, the Son of God. He does not know the scriptures and wishes to drive arguments all around the text. He can’t talk the text because he does not know it. What an imposter! Kick to the head! Visiondood is a phony.

Dood only has stories, some exposure to denominational teachings and mostly his idea of what God has to say. Phonies like him can drop into many different topics of discussion but when the slip is made, eyes roll without his knowing. He gives himself away in his ignorance and arrogance. Talk about a twisted sad puppy !

DD

but hey,  conVERSEly,  if YOU put one on a tee......i will be more than happy to entertain the crowd,  and not only hit one out of the park,  but smash that windshield on that yugo you have parked out there in lot "c" (for cult).    "yugo",  because you obviously don't have enough "faith". 

i won't smash your windshield on purpose,  but you will then have to ARGUE with joker that it was just a "coinkadink".

*********************************************************************************************

back to dealing with your ongoing partial willful "omissions",  otherwise known in the biblical contextual qualification circles as cult play doh,  trying to turn gumby into pokey,  by way of stretch armstrong.

you said ......."The book says and I quote a famous Son, “no man has seen God”. The "fully-god and fully-man" BS does not fit that verse does it? Who is lying? Is Jesus? That would be SIN if he did. OOPs, no savior - tiggs must look for another Jesus.

what the complete contextual "text" actually says,  had you copy and pasted the entire portion of that rendering is...

john chapter 1

verse 18;  No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

oh oh.  if you HAD replicated all of that verse,  instead of cult-tactics,  the verse would have self addressed.

self addressed.  that means the context ALWAYS determines the content,  not the cult changing the content to stretch armstrong the context.

cults.   always jacking bits-and-pieces content,  in an attempt to build a straw house in a 200mph wind.

self addressed means in this verse,  the writer declares the Deity of Christ in the flesh.

you can't use the word "declare" and "seen" in the same context,  and contend they mean something 180 degree's opposite.

God really did come in the flesh,  and no amounts of cults postulating against that pre-recorded historical fact will ever change that.

any others you have for me,  that i can hit out of the park?  don't put it on a tee though,   that's too easy. 

unlike you,  i don't shy away from fastballs.  in fact,  i will step closer to the plate and let them graze my chin.

give you the stink eye too - and dare you to rare back and throw it harder

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2010, 3:48 am - IP Logged

You love to beat a dead horse. I'm over it so to should you be, a sidewalk preacher with no affiliation to the church a self proclaimed non denominational bible thumping know it all. Why should anyone take you seriously your not an ordained minister or card caring preacher. Who reads minds clear across the country... do you also here things people are saying even thought they aren't speaking to you.

I'm not painting you at all i spent an hour or more digging through all these post put together a time line and at no point in time did i reply to any post you made until you replied to mine. Flamed almost everything i said didn't agree with anything i said and then with your righteous self, construed what you thought were in the sentences between the lines based on our past. I asked you to get over the past apparently you cant. This is now this is today. If your looking for affirmation from me forget it i am not going to praise you.

What transpires between you and other posters is your business, at no time did i defend them except to say DD seamed to be learned and packman will hold onto his belief. I don't care to challenge them because then i would be beating a dead horse GET IT. At  least i have the common sense not to engage someone so routed in their beliefs.

You'll do everything in your power to dissuade them and win them over to your side. And this is where we differ. GOT IT.

truth is truth,  "if" it is the truth,  no matter who delivers it,  or what his/her "credentials" are.

like being a "card carrying minister" is the only qualification to speak about the truths of God.   cmon four,  even you know thats an intellectually rediculous statement.   according to that "qualification process",  you should let pedophiles babysit your children. 

and yes,  your attempting to shut down what it is i do in here,  because you don't like it.   that's not gonna happen.  ever

the countries now run amok with the likes of you,  who seek to censor those with whom they disagree.  with their array of tactics...........the old "politically correct" angle.  "tolerance".  "hate".   "you can't speak about God in those terms". 

don't even get me started on what people are doing to silence Christians/Christianity,  then claim they "aren't"........then i really WILL "go off".

not my first rodeo,  four.   rode the meanest bulls in the ring to the 10sec mark plenty of times.    your'e not goring me anytime soon.

to make sure,  that it's your problem, and not mine,  why is it in all your above rambling post,   you "forgot" to apologize for purposefully telling the board that DD made the first move,  after i showed you the archived proof?

don't blame me for your integrity spillage.   own your own future

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2010, 4:17 am - IP Logged

You love to beat a dead horse. I'm over it so to should you be, a sidewalk preacher with no affiliation to the church a self proclaimed non denominational bible thumping know it all. Why should anyone take you seriously your not an ordained minister or card caring preacher. Who reads minds clear across the country... do you also here things people are saying even thought they aren't speaking to you.

I'm not painting you at all i spent an hour or more digging through all these post put together a time line and at no point in time did i reply to any post you made until you replied to mine. Flamed almost everything i said didn't agree with anything i said and then with your righteous self, construed what you thought were in the sentences between the lines based on our past. I asked you to get over the past apparently you cant. This is now this is today. If your looking for affirmation from me forget it i am not going to praise you.

What transpires between you and other posters is your business, at no time did i defend them except to say DD seamed to be learned and packman will hold onto his belief. I don't care to challenge them because then i would be beating a dead horse GET IT. At  least i have the common sense not to engage someone so routed in their beliefs.

You'll do everything in your power to dissuade them and win them over to your side. And this is where we differ. GOT IT.

four4me said......"You'll do everything in your power to dissuade them and win them over to your side".

the beauty of what i do is that i don't ever have to worry about the "end results". 

you have me confused with DD,  as cults are all about manufacturing "truth" that attract the masses.   interchangeable/ever changing/ever evolving "truth".

nope.  not me.

what i do is replicate truth.   historical consistent contexual truth.  provable truth. 

all i have to do is repeat that,  and it will automatically divide a room (because of it's inherent built in narrowness qualities),  and when it does,  the fallout is beyond me.

nope.  what you are suggesting.......is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaY above my pay grade (to coin a term) .

not even close to being interested in "dissuading" OR "winning".     not my push.

i am however,  highly all about it when i ....."need to".........i ALWAYS will. 

defending the truths of Jesus Christ,  and defending (just enough) against those who think they can say whatever they want about God mockingly,  so "they" don't get the idea that "they" can use God/Gods word/Christ/Christians/Christianity for their personal doormat or gain,  without challenge.........thats what i do

"narrow is the gate".    it ain't a 6 lane superhighway filled with road rage

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2010, 4:22 am - IP Logged

DD,   do you want me to answer the question for you,  in your own cult terminology,  since your not man enough to do it yourself,  or would you rather have the chance to speak on behalf of your cults "teachings"?

we are waiting.

even joker can't wait for you to "explain it"

neither can we

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2010, 5:27 am - IP Logged

I am number 8,000 and I did not read the post!

Yahoo!

DD

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8359 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

truth is truth,  "if" it is the truth,  no matter who delivers it,  or what his/her "credentials" are.

like being a "card carrying minister" is the only qualification to speak about the truths of God.   cmon four,  even you know thats an intellectually rediculous statement.   according to that "qualification process",  you should let pedophiles babysit your children. 

and yes,  your attempting to shut down what it is i do in here,  because you don't like it.   that's not gonna happen.  ever

the countries now run amok with the likes of you,  who seek to censor those with whom they disagree.  with their array of tactics...........the old "politically correct" angle.  "tolerance".  "hate".   "you can't speak about God in those terms". 

don't even get me started on what people are doing to silence Christians/Christianity,  then claim they "aren't"........then i really WILL "go off".

not my first rodeo,  four.   rode the meanest bulls in the ring to the 10sec mark plenty of times.    your'e not goring me anytime soon.

to make sure,  that it's your problem, and not mine,  why is it in all your above rambling post,   you "forgot" to apologize for purposefully telling the board that DD made the first move,  after i showed you the archived proof?

don't blame me for your integrity spillage.   own your own future

visionimpaired Wrote: and yes,  your attempting to shut down what it is i do in here,  because you don't like it.   that's not gonna happen.  ever

Are you hearing voices. When did i say i disliked what you do. In the last 8 pages.

You must want me to try since you keep harping on it. Well here goes again now you'll get my ire.

You say you have kept abreast of what goes on here at lottery post. Then you should know that their are posters here who asked Todd if they could have an open forum section so people could discuss what they wanted. And he said no you should also note that he said if it's not lottery related to put it in a blog. These are not my rules they are Todd's You say you live by rules but it's OK for you to run your own agenda on here.

This topic has drifted to your personal attack on several members here attacking their beliefs. Calling them out with petty meanderings. Do you want people to say your right and everybody else is wrong.

The last 300 plus replies of this topic are not referring to the lottery they are off topic. This should make many people upset because if they can't post their thoughts about life in other topics why should we be allowed to continue this. Yes i an admitting my guilt as well.

As far as you and me are concerned i don't care what you talk about to the other posters i tried real hard not to get involved with you and them. But you keep bringing them up in your posts to me. We'll see how much longer this goes on before Todd locks this.

The only thing i care about is what you post to me if you stop replying to my posts I'll stop replying to yours.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8359 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Oh and i forgot to add you have over a hundred post in this topic. Way more than you did the last time you showed up to hijack a topic.

I might remind you to read the last post in this topic Todd wrote.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/116214

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

visionimpaired Wrote: and yes,  your attempting to shut down what it is i do in here,  because you don't like it.   that's not gonna happen.  ever

Are you hearing voices. When did i say i disliked what you do. In the last 8 pages.

You must want me to try since you keep harping on it. Well here goes again now you'll get my ire.

You say you have kept abreast of what goes on here at lottery post. Then you should know that their are posters here who asked Todd if they could have an open forum section so people could discuss what they wanted. And he said no you should also note that he said if it's not lottery related to put it in a blog. These are not my rules they are Todd's You say you live by rules but it's OK for you to run your own agenda on here.

This topic has drifted to your personal attack on several members here attacking their beliefs. Calling them out with petty meanderings. Do you want people to say your right and everybody else is wrong.

The last 300 plus replies of this topic are not referring to the lottery they are off topic. This should make many people upset because if they can't post their thoughts about life in other topics why should we be allowed to continue this. Yes i an admitting my guilt as well.

As far as you and me are concerned i don't care what you talk about to the other posters i tried real hard not to get involved with you and them. But you keep bringing them up in your posts to me. We'll see how much longer this goes on before Todd locks this.

The only thing i care about is what you post to me if you stop replying to my posts I'll stop replying to yours.

you can say it all you want, four,  "that you are not attempting to shut me down",  but the fact still remains that you are.

you said nothing about DD's posts,  either in content (supposedly "off topic"),  or intent (as you accuse me of "attacking beliefs"),   nor did you say squat about jokers various posts attacking God,  nor anyone else that made comments about God

DD incorporated abusive /  condascending language many times in his "off topic" posts.   where were you on that one, four?

the evidence of which is that you are only targeting me.

i really don't care what level your "ire" gets to,  when it comes to someone trying make me out to be the bad guy, just because they don't like what i have to say,  the last thing i will do is sit there and watch as that happens.

no one is going to intimidate me into submission,  so i can tailor what i say to meet their "approval".  especially you, four

you can entertain yourself with the thought that you have me over your personal agenda against me - barrel,  i really don't care. 

but until you can be NUETRAL,  and bust everyone else's chops for the same thing i have supposedly done - take a hike four

up until this post,  you have only targeted me,  a glaring insight into your "push". 

now,  because your desperate,  you will attempt to throw everyone else in the bowl,  in order to reach your goal

you know me.  someone challenges me,  i will go to whatever "level" they dictate it goes........i have to........so that someone can replicate the actual facts about Jesus Christ,   instead of some watered-down politically correct "version" people like you wished He was.

i am staying,  so get used to it

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Oh and i forgot to add you have over a hundred post in this topic. Way more than you did the last time you showed up to hijack a topic.

I might remind you to read the last post in this topic Todd wrote.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/116214

glad you brought it up,  four.

illustrates why i left LP the last time...

i am a man who is totally unafraid to give it straight,  especially on the God issue.

that thread highlights what i do.........i defend the rights of believers,  the "narrrowness" of Jesus Christ,  and the right to speak boldly about who God is,  and what He wants from us.  i defend that right,  against the likes of you four, because that thread,  and the many threads i was involved in goes exactly like this......

i start out with making my statements and opinions about God on the topic,  which THE TOPIC  is about "God". 

then,  as the thread progresses,  and i remain narrow,  the "ire" grows.

i become more narrow,  both to streamline "beliefs" to define them,  and to meet what the challenge is,  on whatever someone is challenging me first on.

there are groups of people at LP that don't like the "narrowness" of Christ,  and THAT then becomes the issue, and they decide to what degree it goes to.

i state my opinions.  i don't troll around looking for fights/challenges,  but when someone brings one to my doorstep,  then i will defend who Christ is,  and my right to speak it.

the archived thread,  is an example of that "buildup",  where the whiners were complaining to todd that i didn't have the right to speak freely,  and yet they could say anything they wanted,  anytime they wanted, including anything they wanted to about God,  and yet, i was supposed to "tone it down".

do i get mad like anyone else?  heck yeah i do,  because i won't let anyone punk me out like that.  i stand up for myself,  because people are used to bullying Christians into "silence submissions" without someone keeping them in check.   not me.

i said some things i shouldn't have said..............but why i left,  was over the hypocrisy of telling me not to do something,  that everyone else was doing,  and progressively before i did it anyway

i left to take a break from that.

i am back in here now,  and although you are attempting to create the same scenario,  your hypocrisy is still clear,  you said squat to anyone else

visionISHERESOGETUSEDTOITdude

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

it's ok DD,  you can "pretend" you didn't, and hide behind four4me's posts, so you can also pretend "i don't have to"

we know what you "really believe" now

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8359 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

glad you brought it up,  four.

illustrates why i left LP the last time...

i am a man who is totally unafraid to give it straight,  especially on the God issue.

that thread highlights what i do.........i defend the rights of believers,  the "narrrowness" of Jesus Christ,  and the right to speak boldly about who God is,  and what He wants from us.  i defend that right,  against the likes of you four, because that thread,  and the many threads i was involved in goes exactly like this......

i start out with making my statements and opinions about God on the topic,  which THE TOPIC  is about "God". 

then,  as the thread progresses,  and i remain narrow,  the "ire" grows.

i become more narrow,  both to streamline "beliefs" to define them,  and to meet what the challenge is,  on whatever someone is challenging me first on.

there are groups of people at LP that don't like the "narrowness" of Christ,  and THAT then becomes the issue, and they decide to what degree it goes to.

i state my opinions.  i don't troll around looking for fights/challenges,  but when someone brings one to my doorstep,  then i will defend who Christ is,  and my right to speak it.

the archived thread,  is an example of that "buildup",  where the whiners were complaining to todd that i didn't have the right to speak freely,  and yet they could say anything they wanted,  anytime they wanted, including anything they wanted to about God,  and yet, i was supposed to "tone it down".

do i get mad like anyone else?  heck yeah i do,  because i won't let anyone punk me out like that.  i stand up for myself,  because people are used to bullying Christians into "silence submissions" without someone keeping them in check.   not me.

i said some things i shouldn't have said..............but why i left,  was over the hypocrisy of telling me not to do something,  that everyone else was doing,  and progressively before i did it anyway

i left to take a break from that.

i am back in here now,  and although you are attempting to create the same scenario,  your hypocrisy is still clear,  you said squat to anyone else

visionISHERESOGETUSEDTOITdude

The topic of this post is Praying
                          Do you believe in praying?

people could pray to a wall if they want to.

You feel targeted because you insist on replying to my posts all you have to do is
                          stop replying to my posts and i won't reply to yours.

It's that simple yet you accuse me of all sorts of things mostly derived from the past. In the past i held my position that if it's not about the lottery it doesn't belong here. Not my rule it's Todd's ask him he'll tell you the same thing he did the last time. Don't go on believing he reads every topic on here you are taking advantage of that fact. Sooner or later he will check in.
                            New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

You feel targeted because you insist on replying to my posts all you have to do is

It's that simple yet you accuse me of all sorts of things mostly derived from the past. In the past i held my position that if it's not about the lottery it doesn't belong here. Not my rule it's Todd's ask him he'll tell you the same thing he did the last time. Don't go on believing he reads every topic on here you are taking advantage of that fact. Sooner or later he will check in.

four4for me! I believe In Praying!!!   I said it before! Yes I believe that we can Pray to win!!! I have done it in the past and many times I have gotten a YES answer!! some times it is NO, I have to Accept both... HE IS THE BOSS OF ME!  I believe this!!!

And  Prayer,  is the key!  

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

(1)  if you had actually read my posts,  instead of your "ire" driven agenda,  where you seem to suffer from selective memory loss,  i made it clear that not only do i believe in prayer (in this thread),    i made posts where i detailed my opinion of the effectiveness of "how" to pray in relation to the lottery (in this thread).

(2) i won't "need" to respond to your posts,  when you quit lying about me being the bad guy here. 

you still have yet to include anyone else in your accusation ramble (including your .04  on the topic), that did the same thing i did. 

until you can be objective.......you have nothing to stand on

if you continue to lie about me being the bad guy,  as in your latest attempt ..."do you believe in praying"   (infering as if i never addressed that topic in this thread),  then i have to respond,  because i don't let anyone do that,  and allow them to think they will get away with it.    you won't assasinate my good name.    i will contend to the end for it,  should someone bring that "contention" to me first

(3)  given the view count,  and me coming out of LP "retirement",  you can bet he has watched it.    hasn't said a thing, private or public.   why should i be afraid of the "rules",  when i have stayed within them?   given your "standards"........how come you haven't had the same "conversation" with anyone else in this thread?    the answer to that is obvious

(4)  you go "off topic" (if you think that's the angle you are going to construct right now) enough on other threads that you can't say squat.      a gaziilion times in here, people go "off topic" and you say squat to them.  why?   because either your a hypocrite, or it's only because of your little agenda to silence what i say in here.    truthfully, it's both.

(5)  go play in the other forums / threads of you don't like something.  and go clean up your archived threads where you went "off topic", or what other lame excuse you dream up.  then when you have done that,  make sure you chide DD and joker for the same things you have me.

otherwise,  i have to respond,  because you just one of the many who "thought" they were smart enough to silence me.

your not

Page 26 of 29