Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 24
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

So, are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

The answer has to be an over whelmingly yes...!!! most if not all the missing structures have hit in the pre-draws then what structure truly is "MISSING" ?

For an example take a look at the most recent pre-draw list that was posted in NC

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
    Member #2392
    September 27, 2003
    263 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't make any difference. Even if you think it does there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't make any difference. Even if you think it does there's nothing you can do about it.

It doesnt make any difference ?

Thats your answer ?

United States
        Member #2392
        September 27, 2003
        263 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

It doesnt make any difference ?

Thats your answer ?

"There is nothing you can do about it" was also part of the post. As far as an answer, what difference do you think it makes? Where is your proof? Just because you can't beat the lottery doesn't make it true. You just can't beat the odds.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

"There is nothing you can do about it" was also part of the post. As far as an answer, what difference do you think it makes? Where is your proof? Just because you can't beat the lottery doesn't make it true. You just can't beat the odds.

Proof ?

Welllllllllllll thats the easy part....go and look for yourself as i suggested in the opening paragraph with regards to the pre-draw list that was posted in north carolina recently there you'll see for yourself where missing structures have hit in pre-draws thus affecting any kind of statistical analysis

Its obvious you lack comprehension skills hence your idiotic reply in regards to statistical analysis

United States
            Member #2392
            September 27, 2003
            263 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

" idiotic reply"? Name calling is against the forum rules. Just because you don't like the response to your question you have a melt down?

If you are uncomfortable with people disagreeing with your questions perhaps you shouldn't ask in an open forum. It evidently causes you to have the manners of an old wash women. Your not a very exact person at any rate and especially with simple math and much less statistical analysis. How do you think 10 all odd pairs equals 37.5 %?

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

" idiotic reply"? Name calling is against the forum rules. Just because you don't like the response to your question you have a melt down?

If you are uncomfortable with people disagreeing with your questions perhaps you shouldn't ask in an open forum. It evidently causes you to have the manners of an old wash women. Your not a very exact person at any rate and especially with simple math and much less statistical analysis. How do you think 10 all odd pairs equals 37.5 %?

Its obvious youre a troll who is just here to disrupt the thread given that you lack the educational skills necessary to carry on a statistcal analysis with.....plus im not wasting my time on newbies who are helll bent on being disruptive and ignorant.

I should have know all along given the name you call yourself.

United States
                Member #2392
                September 27, 2003
                263 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes, that's right.You keep working on that simple math until you get it right. I can't wait and I'm going to supper. 

Next time, before you fly off the handel at some forum member for just offering up their opinion stop check yourself out.

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10162 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Its obvious youre a troll who is just here to disrupt the thread given that you lack the educational skills necessary to carry on a statistcal analysis with.....plus im not wasting my time on newbies who are helll bent on being disruptive and ignorant.

I should have know all along given the name you call yourself.

I was thinking the same thing. Screen name explains a lot!

United States
                    Member #2392
                    September 27, 2003
                    263 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

We are ask a question in open forum and we give an answer. Then, we are called names for it? Then you jump in? Yeah, that makes sense.

Why don't you answer the simple math question for him instead and keep it on a civil level. Stay on an actual subject.

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
                        Member #1344
                        April 6, 2003
                        177 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

We are ask a question in open forum and we give an answer. Then, we are called names for it? Then you jump in? Yeah, that makes sense.

Why don't you answer the simple math question for him instead and keep it on a civil level. Stay on an actual subject.

Crow, just because you didn't like the answer to your question you attack, insult and call someone names? Your the one that went off on someone. Why don't you stick with the facts and answer the 37.5% question or can you? No, you can't. It's wrong you know. That's why you have gone mean with insults so you don't have to explain that 37.5 %. and the 1/10 bad figure you have posted around the forum for months.  Or, don't do it and just fade away. Facts are hell aren't they?       

crow's avatar - Batman
                        Gotham City
                        United States
                        Member #70032
                        January 11, 2009
                        7362 Posts
                        Posted: Today, 7:06 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

odd or even pair

(13x-15x-17x-19x-35x-37x-39x-57x-59x-79x)-------(37.5%) ??

(02x-04x-06x-08x-24x-26x-28x-46x-48x-68x)-------(37.5%)

LHH/LLH --->(37.5%)

(135-137-139-157-159-179-357-359-379-579)---> 1/10 draws

(024-026-028-046-048-246-248-468-682-680)---> 1/10 draws

PROMETHEUS       

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Crow, just because you didn't like the answer to your question you attack, insult and call someone names? Your the one that went off on someone. Why don't you stick with the facts and answer the 37.5% question or can you? No, you can't. It's wrong you know. That's why you have gone mean with insults so you don't have to explain that 37.5 %. and the 1/10 bad figure you have posted around the forum for months.  Or, don't do it and just fade away. Facts are hell aren't they?       

crow's avatar - Batman
                          Gotham City
                          United States
                          Member #70032
                          January 11, 2009
                          7362 Posts
                          Posted: Today, 7:06 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

odd or even pair

(13x-15x-17x-19x-35x-37x-39x-57x-59x-79x)-------(37.5%) ??

(02x-04x-06x-08x-24x-26x-28x-46x-48x-68x)-------(37.5%)

LHH/LLH --->(37.5%)

(135-137-139-157-159-179-357-359-379-579)---> 1/10 draws

(024-026-028-046-048-246-248-468-682-680)---> 1/10 draws

Its obvious youve never taken a statistics class in college hence your idiotic reply just as was the previous poster who you seem to be taking up for.

The 37.5% is the hit ratio for that selective odd / even group and conservative as it may be is accurate..... the main point being is that those percentage groups have nothing to do with the topic at hand but was an attempt by the previous poster to invalidate my claim regarding pre-draws that you sooooooo easily bought into.

and YOU homie need to fade away because ive wasted waaaay too much of my time addressing trolls who's only intent is to be disruptive

Member #0
                            January 1, 2000
                            0 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

It matters very much when disruption is taking place. normal patterns change when a monkey wrench is thrown in. not all the time is the pattern normal, even when there's no tampering, but at least you know that If you don't win, it's your fault, and not becuase of pre draws. I don't mind not winning because of my own doing, but pre draws leave doubt and I don't like it.

The other two people who replied to you have no clue. especially doo doo head...ha

i wouldn't spend so much time explaining statistical analysis to a people who don't know how things affect each other. the fact they replied in the way they did shows their ignorance. But i know you had to clear the air, like i would. it's hard not to reply to people who I know lack knowledge despite the fact that i don't want to argue. it has to be done...

conclusion.....basically you're right. the ebb and flow of numbers just like the waves of the oceans on the beaches respecting the laws of the moon's gravitational pull and lack of, is a good example of disruption. The moon has a great influence on the tides.hence the disruptions. Numbers and their surrounding influences, just like the moon on earth's tides, work the same way.

Great Post Crow !

United States
                              Member #2392
                              September 27, 2003
                              263 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

There you go again with your ugly name calling. Just quickly show your work and really put us Idiotic folks in our place.  It's simple, either you are a college level math and statistics master and show it by a simple equation or not. Come on Crow shut us down. We GED students need to be put in our place.   

Do you know how many folks are laughing at you and your 37.5 right now? Your "hit ratios" are wrong.  Show your work.  You keep on saying that is the answer and not showing your work. No one here is going to tell you the right answer because you are rude and a know it all.

We know that you think that it's the correct "hit ratio" and you even said it was 37.5%. Show us your simple math and be done with it college man...forget the statistics for now. Just show how stupid we are by showing how you think that 37.5% is the "hit ratio" for those 10 all odd pairs. Then please show how you arrived at the hit ration for the 10 all odd unmatched numbers to be 1/10. It's even more wrong. 

If you don't show your work then you know your wrong, and you certainly have no right to call people here ugly names.

"college statistics" ? That's funny. Do some 3rd grade math first you big college man, and impress us poor idiotic people.

Page 1 of 24