Welcome Guest
You last visited August 23, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 10 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I'll keep on reading, and once i see you have written anything interesting and to the subject, and i mean facts --> like what i have posted, i will respond.
I have no desire to jump into this silly game you and your friend crow are playing.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Member #0
    January 1, 2000
    0 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I guess i can dig up a thread where i posted exactly 1 number on Ontario and oops, it came in the next day.
    Or that day that the 486 came in in GA eve, and i made several thousand $$$, and also another member who i was able to contact just in time to place bets. (takeitez)

The only times i post predictions on LP is when i test out things that i feel like testing and for which i don't want to spend 10 hours of coding to collect the data.
    the day i claim to have The Winning Method, i will gladly post predictions on LP and tell everyone about it lol & lol

WOW, one day you made thousands....that sound more like luck to me buddy. do that every week and I'd kiss your shoes...ha

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I'll keep on reading, and once i see you have written anything interesting and to the subject, and i mean facts --> like what i have posted, i will respond.
      I have no desire to jump into this silly game you and your friend crow are playing.

you may have posted facts, but those facts don't mean squat, and don't cover the hwole spectrum of analysis, they're what you expect from skips and sums that don't fit your criteria, big deal.

I'll do us all a favor. I'll get the predraws from Texas and start a thread, and anyone is welcomed to join in the competition for predictions. I have a feeling you won't participate, cause you know it all and don't have to prove a thing, yeah i know, i've heard it all. let's see what your stats do for ya.

peace..

Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

WOW, one day you made thousands....that sound more like luck to me buddy. do that every week and I'd kiss your shoes...ha

Like i wrote, just post some facts on what you are stating in this thread, then the debat continues,

until then, enjoy some music, perhaps Tracy Chapman, goodnight

lasas3

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23404 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

you may have posted facts, but those facts don't mean squat, and don't cover the hwole spectrum of analysis, they're what you expect from skips and sums that don't fit your criteria, big deal.

I'll do us all a favor. I'll get the predraws from Texas and start a thread, and anyone is welcomed to join in the competition for predictions. I have a feeling you won't participate, cause you know it all and don't have to prove a thing, yeah i know, i've heard it all. let's see what your stats do for ya.

peace..

Good to know your opinion on facts, they don't mean squat... That says it all...

I've written just about any software when it comes to lotteries, and have written just about any possible statistic-engine on the draws from lotteries, so i guess i can say i know one or two things about it.

cheers mate,

it is 1:38 AM here, i'm going to sleep

lasas3

Member #0
              January 1, 2000
              0 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Good to know your opinion on facts, they don't mean squat... That says it all...

I've written just about any software when it comes to lotteries, and have written just about any possible statistic-engine on the draws from lotteries, so i guess i can say i know one or two things about it.

cheers mate,

it is 1:38 AM here, i'm going to sleep

another genius who still works for a living, gotta love this place...

goon night,

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1960 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Here's my take on predraws affecting a system - they don't. The reason they don't affect a system is because the system designer is going by what is observed - that is, the official winning numbers, not the unobserved predraw numbers. Therefore, from drawing to drawing, the system will do exactly what it needs to.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Member #0
                  January 1, 2000
                  0 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

ok, if anyone can figure this out, I'd be happy. I'm not hijacking this thread, just asking how to interpret this chart for my new challenge thread. below is yesterday's predraw results from texas. The problem is that I need to know which combos is the oldest, the bottom one or top. and are they consectives in that specific order in the chart?

in other words, is 228 at the bottom right the oldest predraw or is it 520? the site doesn't mention this. My guess would be that test#4, 228, is the oldest.

EDITED>>>

01/06/2012Test# 1D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A875207
                   Test# 2D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8794114
                   Test# 3D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8767821
                   Test# 4D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8722812

Member #0
                    January 1, 2000
                    0 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Here's my take on predraws affecting a system - they don't. The reason they don't affect a system is because the system designer is going by what is observed - that is, the official winning numbers, not the unobserved predraw numbers. Therefore, from drawing to drawing, the system will do exactly what it needs to.

but a system from a designer is only good as the info fed into the system. inaccurate infor will only result in innaccurate results, just like wheel. A wheel is only good as the numbers in them. You could have the best wheels in the owrld, but if not enough of the winning numbers are in them, you don't win.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23404 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

ok, if anyone can figure this out, I'd be happy. I'm not hijacking this thread, just asking how to interpret this chart for my new challenge thread. below is yesterday's predraw results from texas. The problem is that I need to know which combos is the oldest, the bottom one or top. and are they consectives in that specific order in the chart?

in other words, is 228 at the bottom right the oldest predraw or is it 520? the site doesn't mention this. My guess would be that test#4, 228, is the oldest.

EDITED>>>

01/06/2012Test# 1D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A875207
                       Test# 2D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8794114
                       Test# 3D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8767821
                       Test# 4D*A90*A83*A86*EA88A81A8722812

That'd be my guess too somer....228 from test #4 is the last test draw.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                        Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #48725
                        January 7, 2007
                        1960 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

but a system from a designer is only good as the info fed into the system. inaccurate infor will only result in innaccurate results, just like wheel. A wheel is only good as the numbers in them. You could have the best wheels in the owrld, but if not enough of the winning numbers are in them, you don't win.

Somer, the information wouldn't be inaccurate because the numbers that are being taken into account all have one thing in common - they are the official winning numbers from each of the previous drawings. When designing a system, it's safe to pretend the predraws don't even exist because the patterns and/or math that you've come up with that will theoretically give you an advantage are based only on the official winning numbers.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4322 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

crow

I haven't had time to read the entire post but from what I've read it,  seems that the pretest problem

could be overcome by changing the resolution one uses.  Lets say that 3 pretest are ran each drawing.

D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D etc....... P=pretest  D=drawing

I received a question from another member asking about my how I analyze past data to help predict what

I will play next and thought it might be useful here.   In the string of data below (x) = hit/show (-) = miss or

no-show for only the main draws "no pretest" for some pertinent data we wish to know.

---x--x-x----xxx-----x-x-x---x-x-x--------x-x-x-x-xxxx-----xx-x--xxx--xxx--xxx--xxxxxx-----x-x-x-xxx--xx-----xx--xxx-x-

------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

If the predraw data is missing then one might use a similar method by reducing the resolution of the data samples

taken.  At some point using intervals even random data must form a pattern.   Find a interval and work foward

treating the pretest and data between as noise.   This does not mean that a pattern will continue because the

draw is random but I find it works very well.  The interval of steps has to be calculated each draw.   The smaller

the interval the more random it will seem.  How much history you use will also effect the outcome. 

Just throwing this in.

RL

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

crow

I haven't had time to read the entire post but from what I've read it,  seems that the pretest problem

could be overcome by changing the resolution one uses.  Lets say that 3 pretest are ran each drawing.

D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D-P-P-P-D etc....... P=pretest  D=drawing

I received a question from another member asking about my how I analyze past data to help predict what

I will play next and thought it might be useful here.   In the string of data below (x) = hit/show (-) = miss or

no-show for only the main draws "no pretest" for some pertinent data we wish to know.

---x--x-x----xxx-----x-x-x---x-x-x--------x-x-x-x-xxxx-----xx-x--xxx--xxx--xxx--xxxxxx-----x-x-x-xxx--xx-----xx--xxx-x-

------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

If the predraw data is missing then one might use a similar method by reducing the resolution of the data samples

taken.  At some point using intervals even random data must form a pattern.   Find a interval and work foward

treating the pretest and data between as noise.   This does not mean that a pattern will continue because the

draw is random but I find it works very well.  The interval of steps has to be calculated each draw.   The smaller

the interval the more random it will seem.  How much history you use will also effect the outcome. 

Just throwing this in.

RL

RL, I did something like this many years ago.

Several variations on using two not-necessarily-consecutive drawing results to predict a third. (simulated pre-drawings, you could say)

The results were ... interesting. Programming skills? improved; prediction value? not so much. LOL

Early in this thread, I was wondering if someone had evidence that their system would have produced more hits with pre-draw data included.

It looks like only a few people are willing/able to simply do the number-crunching.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Concerning the 'missing' draws, meaning the pre-draws, to build up a history to be used for statistical purpose, i'd say they very much mess up any statistic. But in such a way that short-term will be 'infected', not the long run.

Yet, crow, and i assume you have studied statistics produced by any software you are refering to, you'd see that the statistics that are spit out are pretty normal.
                              What i mean with this is, learn to write code, pretty basic, create a random number generator, and let it spit out some 300 000 pick3 draws. Then run the statistics against it.
                              What do you think you'll find as a result?

Mathematically, and this is just for examples sake, an all even number (there are 125 of them) will show up once every 8 draws.

I've ran tests, plenty of them, and guess what, the "real time" average floats around that 8 draws-average. It might have an average of 10 draws somewhere along the line, and then after another 10000 draws, the average drops below 8, to 7 or so. I've never seen it drop to an average of 2 draws, or 32 draws. Not anywhere,  not in any pick 3 game i have data for.
                              To make it real interesting, get yourself a set of balls, put numbers on them, and perform your own draws, another 5000 or so. Then look at the statistics.

The statistics will always 'bend' to the mathematical average. They will float around it.

I have kept the pre-draws of Texas for a while, since they publish them in an excellent format and i only had to download, write a small macro to transform so they'd fit into my database, and guess what?

0 point 0 difference on the statistics.

Before you call this any name, i can back up what i am writing here. Gigabytes of data.

Can you?

Ricky,

im not purposefully trying to trash your system because i know youve worked hard at trying to develope it however the main problem with your system is that it has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and i mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many structures to search through and this isnt normal statistic keeping in my opinion.

I dare say that there are few if any people that buy your system can even interpret the data set before them.... i mean helll its not like these people have ever taken a statistics class in school and i know this first hand from talking to them.

My whole point was that pre-draws renders any pick3 software ineffective simply because youre feeding incorrect data into the program ..... which means those structures arent actually missing given that have previously hit in the pre-draws.

Youve known for a long time that state lotteries do this and this limits your software's abilities to be accurate.

I do agree with your point that all digits,pairs,combinations eventually hit in time but this isnt being honest nor will this kind of answer hold up .

Honestly Ricky, i kinda disappointed in you.

Page 10 of 24