Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 8 of 24
PrintE-mailLink

Member #0
January 1, 2000
0 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2012, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

it's funny, cause just about everyday i see people here writing about the many strategies they use for p-3 and p-4, yet most of their strategies go right out the window with pretests.  personally, i don't chase overdue numbers or pairs for the very reason of pretests, so people like me want pretest info soley for flow and feel of where the numbers are headed. it could be repeating pairs, prior dates that go along with those pairs, dates that go along with certain combos, and so much more that has nothing to do with missing anything or overdue numbers.

so far, we've only touched on pretests in this thread, but there's still another monkey wrench with the rotation of the machines themselves, and the ball set rotations.

hey, maybe with all those interferences combined, but the time the real draw occur, it goes full circle.ha

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Well since you have the winning combinations most of the time why would you even want me to post any of my choices in the first place....that was what you just asked me to share with you.

Just stop bickering & play your winning numbers!

I know how you love to argue so this is the last word I will say about it!

If you wish to continue enjoy yourself!Drum

Hey wait a minute you left without me getting that kiss...!!!

Love

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Forget it Crow, they don't get it and never will.

there's a time-line of events that occur, and to get a good picture of where it may be heading, you first have to be able to map out it's direction. It's just that simple. once those mapped events are missing, you might as well buy QPs because what's the point of tracking unfolding events that are being disrupted.

oh well.

Thanks somer,

you are very wise and are opened minded enough to see the truth.

I sometimes think that in this case these people dont want to admit that they have been duped by the software they are using ....they want to believe that what they are doing is true which btw is part of the problem.... its pretty much akin to brainwashing.

Yeah, im pretty much tired of trying to convince everyone of the obvious and after all it was taught at one time that the world was flat even though overwhelming evidence proved otherwise.

johnnyj1's avatar - shapes swish.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #111945
        June 6, 2011
        230 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2012, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Think about it..... Don't do it. You could put made up ....make believe data in there too and change it. Why would you do that ?  We make decisions based on what we know and normal statistical expectations based on "That" particular ..specific data. .....a specific Matrix ...with a certain amount of draws.

Why would you intentionally over complicate your data with extraneous crap?  Many people mix day and night draws but believe me the normal expectations never ......never change if they do that. They just end up playing 2 times a day and spending twice as much. But, the data is the same. 

I could play ALL of the STATE games at the same time ......all I have to do is divide by 60 States results.....and get the same thing.  The same expectations again.  If I left out one of those states ....that would be OK as long as I am consistent... the same results will occur. 

At the end of the year I will still get ...+/- 262 singles.....99 doubles ....and 3.65 doubles    x  60 States 

I wil still get my same +/- 22 all odds .....22 all evens ... 22 all High and Low ...all in and outs ...    x 60 states 

Seems like Crow can't see the forrest for the trees!!! Believe the obvious. Don't get mixed up with imaginary thoughts and ideas. "That which happens most often will continue to happen most often!!" There is a time and season for all things including the daily draws!!! Don't let Marge throw you a curb ball and think she will never throw a slider!! Please learn your game!!!! We as a team should agree on this simple fact> "The Daily Games" were not designed for us to make money!! They were designed for the state to increase it's coffers!! Every true idea we come up with as a "team" is a plus that tilts the odds in our favor!!!

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1192 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that is "POINTLESS" is your commentary that has little or nothing to do with the subject matter at hand and i can understand that given your lack of the fundamentals regarding math and statistics. I see this type of idiocy constantly posted through out this forum where its almost taken as dogma, which is in of itself rather sad to say the least.

Since when is hidden data in the form of pre-draws fair game ?

The point ive been trying to make over and over again that is if you had take time to read it was : pre-draws change the dynamics of the game because no one really knows just what structure is missing an what is not .

CRYING FOUL GOES NOWHERE ?

You may wanna go an tell all the wallstreet protesters that and see what the counter-rebuttal would be

Hi,

"Since when is hidden data in the form of pre-draws fair game"

It adds an extra element of unpredictability that gives everyone the same chance of winning.

Changing the dynamics of the game gives everyone the same chance of winning.

Call me names, try to discredit my math skills, or try any other type of charater assissination, but the fact is that you need to adjust to the very methods you are complaining about.

Good luck

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5587 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Think about it..... Don't do it. You could put made up ....make believe data in there too and change it. Why would you do that ?  We make decisions based on what we know and normal statistical expectations based on "That" particular ..specific data. .....a specific Matrix ...with a certain amount of draws.

Why would you intentionally over complicate your data with extraneous crap?  Many people mix day and night draws but believe me the normal expectations never ......never change if they do that. They just end up playing 2 times a day and spending twice as much. But, the data is the same. 

I could play ALL of the STATE games at the same time ......all I have to do is divide by 60 States results.....and get the same thing.  The same expectations again.  If I left out one of those states ....that would be OK as long as I am consistent... the same results will occur. 

At the end of the year I will still get ...+/- 262 singles.....99 doubles ....and 3.65 doubles    x  60 States 

I wil still get my same +/- 22 all odds .....22 all evens ... 22 all High and Low ...all in and outs ...    x 60 states 

WIN D rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hurray!

P.S.  All others need more bass lessons.

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It adds an extra element of unpredictability that gives everyone the same chance of winning.

Call me names, try to discredit my math skills, or try any other type of charater assissination, but the fact is that you need to adjust to the very methods you are complaining about.

Good luck

This has to be the most ignorant posts ive ever read in all my days here on lotterypost.

I can somewhat overlook the trolls who post here given their intent is just to create chaos  however the above is a whole different matter all together.

Feel free to troll someone else's thread.....

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

If a person was concerned that test drawings had an effect on whatever pattern they think they see, it would be worth over-complicating their data, at least once, just for their own peace of mind. They would get their answer one way or the other.

Not much different than asking for an idea to be tested against another state's draw history in a similar game.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Member #0
                  January 1, 2000
                  0 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Good luck

you must be an employee at the lottery ball flow disruption central office commitee...Hit With Stick

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5587 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Good luck

Excellent points! 

Party

paurths's avatar - underground
                      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                      Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Concerning the 'missing' draws, meaning the pre-draws, to build up a history to be used for statistical purpose, i'd say they very much mess up any statistic. But in such a way that short-term will be 'infected', not the long run.

Yet, crow, and i assume you have studied statistics produced by any software you are refering to, you'd see that the statistics that are spit out are pretty normal.
                      What i mean with this is, learn to write code, pretty basic, create a random number generator, and let it spit out some 300 000 pick3 draws. Then run the statistics against it.
                      What do you think you'll find as a result?

Mathematically, and this is just for examples sake, an all even number (there are 125 of them) will show up once every 8 draws.

I've ran tests, plenty of them, and guess what, the "real time" average floats around that 8 draws-average. It might have an average of 10 draws somewhere along the line, and then after another 10000 draws, the average drops below 8, to 7 or so. I've never seen it drop to an average of 2 draws, or 32 draws. Not anywhere,  not in any pick 3 game i have data for.
                      To make it real interesting, get yourself a set of balls, put numbers on them, and perform your own draws, another 5000 or so. Then look at the statistics.

The statistics will always 'bend' to the mathematical average. They will float around it.

I have kept the pre-draws of Texas for a while, since they publish them in an excellent format and i only had to download, write a small macro to transform so they'd fit into my database, and guess what?

0 point 0 difference on the statistics.

Before you call this any name, i can back up what i am writing here. Gigabytes of data.

Can you?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Member #0
                        January 1, 2000
                        0 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Concerning the 'missing' draws, meaning the pre-draws, to build up a history to be used for statistical purpose, i'd say they very much mess up any statistic. But in such a way that short-term will be 'infected', not the long run.

Yet, crow, and i assume you have studied statistics produced by any software you are refering to, you'd see that the statistics that are spit out are pretty normal.
                        What i mean with this is, learn to write code, pretty basic, create a random number generator, and let it spit out some 300 000 pick3 draws. Then run the statistics against it.
                        What do you think you'll find as a result?

Mathematically, and this is just for examples sake, an all even number (there are 125 of them) will show up once every 8 draws.

I've ran tests, plenty of them, and guess what, the "real time" average floats around that 8 draws-average. It might have an average of 10 draws somewhere along the line, and then after another 10000 draws, the average drops below 8, to 7 or so. I've never seen it drop to an average of 2 draws, or 32 draws. Not anywhere,  not in any pick 3 game i have data for.
                        To make it real interesting, get yourself a set of balls, put numbers on them, and perform your own draws, another 5000 or so. Then look at the statistics.

The statistics will always 'bend' to the mathematical average. They will float around it.

I have kept the pre-draws of Texas for a while, since they publish them in an excellent format and i only had to download, write a small macro to transform so they'd fit into my database, and guess what?

0 point 0 difference on the statistics.

Before you call this any name, i can back up what i am writing here. Gigabytes of data.

Can you?

statistics stay the same? everyone uses the statistics differently.

as for your rng of 300,000 rngs do not represent a ball drawing. ball draws don't have a specific seed/s that they go by. you hanging around jimmy too long...ha

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

as for your rng of 300,000 rngs do not represent a ball drawing. ball draws don't have a specific seed/s that they go by. you hanging around jimmy too long...ha

Waw, funny...

I assume you know what you are talking about. How many tests have performed concerning this matter?

Okay, so the RNG is very different from ball drawings then, concerning statistics?

lasas3

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                            Member #5599
                            July 13, 2004
                            1192 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

This has to be the most ignorant posts ive ever read in all my days here on lotterypost.

I can somewhat overlook the trolls who post here given their intent is just to create chaos  however the above is a whole different matter all together.

Feel free to troll someone else's thread.....

Hi,

My last comments...

I'm sorry the lottery does revolve around you, perhaps someone will offer you a hug to ease your fustrations, and maybe Todd will offer you an LP blankie to cuddle up with at night.

When you are done feeling sorry for yourself, you might actually consider doing something. Maybe, offering possible solutions or actions to resolve the problem.

Sorry, I don't have any cheese for your whine.

Best of luck.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Here's an example of the top of my head, just picked GA eve which is a ball game, and DE eve which is a RNG

First 6 and last 6 sums are left out because they have mathematical average skips that are over factor 100 against the total draws used.

First column is the sum, second column is the mathematical average skip of a sum, third column is the (real) average skip of the sums for DE eve, and the fourth column is the (real) average skip of the sums for GA eve.

Total draws 4020DE EVEGA EVE
                              SumMath Av. skipAv. skipAv. skip

These are the sums from 6 through 21, big difference, isn't it? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now, since you are so full of yourself when saying the difference between an RNG and a ball drawing, what would you say i post the statistics of 10 games, 5 will be ball draws, and 5 will be RNG, and you say which are the RNG and which are the Ball drawn games?
                              Up to it?
                              This really should not be a problem for you, looking at your previous posts about this matter.

Wanna give it a try?
                              (I'm confident you will give it a try, over 5000 views on this thread, your 15 minutes of fame might just be coming up Jester )

Or will you take your fast car and keep on driving

lasas3

Page 8 of 24