Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 6 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

The powerball site posts pre-draw numbers for both PB & MM games, on each game's respective page tab.

Look in the box that says "Every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate ..."

On the PB page tab, look for a little red dot.

On the MM page tab, the dot is yellow.

Click on the dot.

time-treat

Found it.

Goes to show that one can learn something new everyday. You (generic) just have
keep looking!

Thanks!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5121 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

time-treat

Found it.

Goes to show that one can learn something new everyday. You (generic) just have
    keep looking!

Thanks!

THANK U bobby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DO WE HOLDEM(not bet) or FOLDEM {not bet} or BET>>>>>>>>>(HOW MUCH)>>>>(maby wait?????????)!

KEEP L@@KING 4444444444444444>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT >>>>>$$$$$JACKPOT$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

"Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy? "

No, my brain is.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Pre draws may corrupt the stats Buttt.

If you create a list of combos, say 20 of your best choice there could be possibly 5 of those combos that have not been drawn in predraws. That could give you the probability of one of those five being drawn in the actual draw.

Drwaing are random S.C. just had the 189 combo drawn 3 times since Dec 21.

We also do not want to forget when a no match combo hits there are six possible ways it could be drawn. So if it is drawn in predraws in one position it could be drawn in actual draws in another position.

It's all positional probabilites too.

Just like keeping mid and eve draws separate. We do not include the mid draw with the eve stat or vice versa. One draw or the other is the same as a predraw result.

I have seen some players do o'k on keeping mid and eve separate.

MAGA

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1185 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

So, are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

The answer has to be an over whelmingly yes...!!! most if not all the missing structures have hit in the pre-draws then what structure truly is "MISSING" ?

For an example take a look at the most recent pre-draw list that was posted in NC

Hi,

This whole discussion is pointless. Nobody at the LP is going to change the way lotteries are going about thier business. DEAL WITH IT !!! We are all getting treated the equally.

As long as the pre-draws aren't compared against the tickets that have been bought, it is a fair game.

The downside - They may be catching a bias in the numbers that might prove to be profitable to you.

The upside - If they are checking to see if the numbers are statistically reasonable overall then you should be able to get an edge statistically.

Either way, it is what it is and should be dealt with accordingly.

If you, like others, are concerrned about fairness then bombard the federal justice department with e-mails. Perhaps asking for a federal gaming commission to supervise all state lotteries.

Crying foul at the LP goes nowhere.

Just my opinion. Thanks for opening the topic. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

RJ, thanks for contributing to the thread and keeping things on topic....it is appreciated and good luck to you in powerball this week.

Best of luck to you my friend

Glad to contribute but as I've said before until one actually wins a lottery jackpot, what ever they say about winning one at best is just a theory. 

I have a chance to try and win PB three more times before the prices of its tickets goes up and then I will have to re-evaluate whether it's worth playing when its jackpot is below a certain point since I like to play 20 lines when I play any game and $40 is not within my budget normally.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

This whole discussion is pointless. Nobody at the LP is going to change the way lotteries are going about thier business. DEAL WITH IT !!! We are all getting treated the equally.

As long as the pre-draws aren't compared against the tickets that have been bought, it is a fair game.

The downside - They may be catching a bias in the numbers that might prove to be profitable to you.

The upside - If they are checking to see if the numbers are statistically reasonable overall then you should be able to get an edge statistically.

Either way, it is what it is and should be dealt with accordingly.

If you, like others, are concerrned about fairness then bombard the federal justice department with e-mails. Perhaps asking for a federal gaming commission to supervise all state lotteries.

Crying foul at the LP goes nowhere.

Just my opinion. Thanks for opening the topic. *S*

The only thing that is "POINTLESS" is your commentary that has little or nothing to do with the subject matter at hand and i can understand that given your lack of the fundamentals regarding math and statistics. I see this type of idiocy constantly posted through out this forum where its almost taken as dogma, which is in of itself rather sad to say the least.

Since when is hidden data in the form of pre-draws fair game ?

The point ive been trying to make over and over again that is if you had take time to read it was : pre-draws change the dynamics of the game because no one really knows just what structure is missing an what is not .

CRYING FOUL GOES NOWHERE ?

You may wanna go an tell all the wallstreet protesters that and see what the counter-rebuttal would be

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Pre draws may corrupt the stats Buttt.

If you create a list of combos, say 20 of your best choice there could be possibly 5 of those combos that have not been drawn in predraws. That could give you the probability of one of those five being drawn in the actual draw.

Drwaing are random S.C. just had the 189 combo drawn 3 times since Dec 21.

We also do not want to forget when a no match combo hits there are six possible ways it could be drawn. So if it is drawn in predraws in one position it could be drawn in actual draws in another position.

It's all positional probabilites too.

Just like keeping mid and eve draws separate. We do not include the mid draw with the eve stat or vice versa. One draw or the other is the same as a predraw result.

I have seen some players do o'k on keeping mid and eve separate.

Jap ?

It doesnt just corrupt the stats it corrupts your pick3 software rendering it ineffective..... i know this gets under the skin of posters who constantly push lot soft pro but its just the truth.

I wish pick3 software actually worked but it doesnt because it is being fed inaccurate data to run an analysis with.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

So, are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

The answer has to be an over whelmingly yes...!!! most if not all the missing structures have hit in the pre-draws then what structure truly is "MISSING" ?

For an example take a look at the most recent pre-draw list that was posted in NC

Nope, the pre-draws aren't corrupting my lottery strategy at all here in NC.

I'm hitting on a regular basis these days!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31549 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

"Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy? "

No, my brain is.

I agree with you Rdgrnr, when I lose at p3 it's my brain & not the pre-draws.

I overwork my brain sometimes by "overthinking" what the next number will be & that's what causes me to lose!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5897 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Jap ?

It doesnt just corrupt the stats it corrupts your pick3 software rendering it ineffective..... i know this gets under the skin of posters who constantly push lot soft pro but its just the truth.

I wish pick3 software actually worked but it doesnt because it is being fed inaccurate data to run an analysis with.

I'm going to throw this out and see what the response  will be. The Florida Cash 3 program started in 1988 and there was never any pre-draws until they hired a new company to run the lottery, I may be wrong but I think the name is G-Tech, in 2004. Now if there were no pre-draws from 1988-2004, why did Florida lottery start pre-draws? It sure as hell was not to check the balls and machines out for random, they never checked it for 16 years. It's called more profit for the contracter and Florida lottery and you take it to the bank. I would be willing to bet the contracter gets a percentage if Florida lottery's profits increased a certain percentage. I requested the pre-draw data and never received it.

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you .

Your post is accurate as well as honest.

Lotteries every where started pre-draws as a means to confound people who use pick3 software .

Pick3 software can only be accurate with the correct data put into it .... pre-draws will kick any pick3 softwares azzz it just that simple plus the state lottteries arent going to just sit back and let pick3 software developers get the upper hand.

State lotteries laugh their azzzzes off at people who use pick3 software.

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Nope, the pre-draws aren't corrupting my lottery strategy at all here in NC.

I'm hitting on a regular basis these days!

Thank you.

Now how bout sharin some of those combinations youre playin

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Jap ?

Jap ?

"It doesnt just corrupt the stats it corrupts your pick3 software rendering it ineffective..... i know this gets under the skin of posters who constantly push lot soft pro but its just the truth." 

What software do you use and Why?

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Jap ?

"It doesnt just corrupt the stats it corrupts your pick3 software rendering it ineffective..... i know this gets under the skin of posters who constantly push lot soft pro but its just the truth." 

What software do you use and Why?

I should have never mentioned the above software because todd will probably get mad.

I have several different kinds and they all spit out about the same information...

Now, if they were fed accurate data i would know what structures were actually missing and thus be more accurate.

im not trying to beat up on the software developers its just the data that is fed into it isnt accurate

Page 6 of 24