Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 24 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

So what ?

This thread never was about you like ive stated numerous time before....you happened to be the only software developer to show up and bytchh and complain and to have your troll friends crash the thread in your defense.

with everyone fighting your battles ya just cant lose can ya ?

your software isnt the only one ive tested.

now,do i have to get out the troll away bug spray again ?

Like i wrote before, i am done explaining anything to you. I might as well be talking to a wall.

In other threads you mix mid and eve as you go, and here you are getting all upset about some pre-draws. You are funny.

Perhaps one last advice, attend some classes and grab a few English lessons, at least that way you can do your name-calling in decent English.

I will not write anyting again in this thread, i have delivered more than enough data to which ofcourse you never responded, just too difficult i guess.

You have provided zilch, nothing, zero.

Feel free to perform some more name-calling

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Like i wrote before, i am done explaining anything to you. I might as well be talking to a wall.

In other threads you mix mid and eve as you go, and here you are getting all upset about some pre-draws. You are funny.

Perhaps one last advice, attend some classes and grab a few English lessons, at least that way you can do your name-calling in decent English.

I will not write anyting again in this thread, i have delivered more than enough data to which ofcourse you never responded, just too difficult i guess.

You have provided zilch, nothing, zero.

Feel free to perform some more name-calling

Thanks ricky,

absolution has been given,

continue onward brave warrior.

johnnyj1's avatar - shapes swish.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #111945
      June 6, 2011
      230 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

LOOK Crow... Everyone knows you are busted ! They read your post.  LOL 

The older players here have already seen through you and your pretentious crap. You're some kind of a conspiracy nutt. You say outlandish things for attention. You are a mean... stiff necked little man that calls names at some very nice people. Why? What do you want? 

How can you not know? Someone in your life up until now must have clued you in to yourself.    Seriously, really ....?  What kind of slow people have you grown up with?  I am being as kind as I can when I say .......your no great thinker.

Seriously, no one can take you or your theories seriously ...after seeing how bad your 3rd grade math is posted all over the forums .  You have actually  posted in several states a chart that calls 720 single numbers .....to be 75% of the 1000 chart.  No,, your wrong calling 72% ....divided by 2 ....37.5%!! LOL  You tried to cover it up....but it is posted in all states not just one. 

You combine State draws together sometimes and sometimes not ?? Then post predictions ?? The same numbers....for different states..... and even different Mid and Eve draws.....no matter what or when. Who cares.... mixing it up is ok right?  Then why do predraws matter either ?

Then you try to come across as some kind of lottey Guru ..... some kind of " Number drawing Purist". LOL

You're Some kind of conspiracy nutt that mixes your own predictions with different daily draws and even go so far as posting them to different states all together......and all of this with a big helping of your bad math......and bad mouth reveals who you are to people.   Contamination ? Yes .... yes you're right. Your stuff is contaminated with your own errant ideas..... that part is right.

Just don't contaminate any of the nice people here. They really don't deserve it..... and have not done anything to deserve your accusations.

Although, they're not as hurtful as they were in the beginning, as folks begin to see you become more and more irrelevant.

I Agree! Hello again Win D!!  Please don't waste your time on this guy! He is not to be reasoned with.A crow is a crumb snatcher feeding off morsels of food taken from here and there without any clue from whence they come. He is a wanderer and can always be found where there is food!!  If this post was not productive this bird would simply fly away!! HippyKeep up the Great work Win D! I know I speak for a lot of folks on this post when I say Thank You for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1834 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Hello again Win D!!  Please don't waste your time on this guy! He is not to be reasoned with.A crow is a crumb snatcher feeding off morsels of food taken from here and there without any clue from whence they come. He is a wanderer and can always be found where there is food!!  If this post was not productive this bird would simply fly away!! HippyKeep up the Great work Win D! I know I speak for a lot of folks on this post when I say Thank You for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us!!

I've been holding it in

But.......

Batman is not the only one who lives in Gotham City......There is

The Penguin

The Riddler

And.........

THE CROWKER!HippyJesterClown

(Whew! That felt good.)

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

^^^^ proof yet again that trollz will stoop to anything to be disruptive by posting idiotic senseless comments .

If your buddy WinD had any confidence in the lottery software that she pushes there would be proof as in all the money that was won or has been made off of it buttttttttttt there isnt nor will there ever be.

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I've been holding it in

But.......

Batman is not the only one who lives in Gotham City......There is

The Penguin

The Riddler

And.........

THE CROWKER!HippyJesterClown

(Whew! That felt good.)

Try posting next time while not under the influence of sniffing glue ..... matter of fact go crash someone else's thread dumbazzz troll.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1834 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Try posting next time while not under the influence of sniffing glue ..... matter of fact go crash someone else's thread dumbazzz troll.

Let it all out shortbus.

English is hard. Math is hard. Posting pictures on the internet is hard.

That might explain why you find using somebody else's software hard.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

When this thread was started, I expected the premise would be along the lines of "With only the draw data, my system has X% success rate, but with the pre-draw data added, it jumps (or drops) to Y%."

Seems to me, if a difference in results can't be quantified, there's no point in doing the extra data collection.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7343 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

When this thread was started, I expected the premise would be along the lines of "With only the draw data, my system has X% success rate, but with the pre-draw data added, it jumps (or drops) to Y%."

Seems to me, if a difference in results can't be quantified, there's no point in doing the extra data collection.

It's more than fair to ask for at least some evidence suggesting the tests to insure a random drawing somehow affect the numbers drawn in the actual drawing but so far no evidence.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    42021 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

No not really

HyperBe Happy.

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                      The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3684 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

still alive we see.

been thinking this one we have.

well, now that the other projects are nearing completion we can revisit this one.

Red Eyes

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                      Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1654 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, I see that the pre-draw topic still manages to top the charts. Years ago, when I was spending substantially more time here, I discussed pre-draws and how they most definitely affect a player's method/system/approach...choose your liking. There are many forms of variances in these games, some of which prevail much more than others and will absolutely shock a player to no end. I suffered financially on many drawings from what I believe was a direct result of the pre-draws. Let's examine what I'll bet lots of players are doing while others have learned and ceased from.

First rule of thumb: NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...AND IT WILL JUST WHEN YOU DON'T NEED IT TO. Pre-draws allow a single digit in any position to drawn several times over and I've seen one drawn (5) times in a row. It's somewhat common place to see a digit drawn twice in the same position and this is where I would implement removal of that digit. Guess what? It came back to visit...again for a third time. I lose the draw on that ONE (1) number. 

Pre draws allow a pair of numbers to be draw again in their same respected positions. Seems like a done deal, right? Try again as I've witnessed what I began to call a "COMPOUNED LOSS" as one of those digits was drawn again in the same position...which refers to the above multiple draw of a single digit. I've lost on playing "behind" an all odd or all even combination thinking it had to come back a mixed combination. Nope...I've seen states draw three numbers of the same "family" (odd/even) up to four (4) times in row! Somebody here knows exactly where I'm coming from if they're a serious player, very observant, and logs in data over time.

Let's see, what other circumstances have I lost really big on? Oh, I used to wait until I had a draw which contained either an eight (8) or a one (1). So, you ask, "What's up with those particular numbers, LUCKY?" Well, the number (8) is essentially at the very top of the scale leaving only one other number...nine (9). Same thing applies to the number one (1) and it being next to zero (0). I figured that there was no way in hell that this particular number would go up 8 to 9, or, go down 1 to 0 in their respected positions. I'd remove all combinations containing that number in its' position, under this assumption, and put a chunk of money on the draw.

Guess what? Yeah, I'd get that (9) or that (0) in that particular position. Several hundred dollars gone just like that! There's so much I could share, but I think studying and taking in data is the best instructor for every player because every approach is different. However, I firmly believe I've covered a fair amount of the most pre-draw responsible losses here. As such, I learned not to take any number for granted and to just be patient for ideal conditions. This game simply and absolutely cannot be played daily without losing. Discipline will greatly offset, and, almost prevent losing and I know this as fact from personal experience. Hope this helps someone out there...

Lucky

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, I see that the pre-draw topic still manages to top the charts. Years ago, when I was spending substantially more time here, I discussed pre-draws and how they most definitely affect a player's method/system/approach...choose your liking. There are many forms of variances in these games, some of which prevail much more than others and will absolutely shock a player to no end. I suffered financially on many drawings from what I believe was a direct result of the pre-draws. Let's examine what I'll bet lots of players are doing while others have learned and ceased from.

First rule of thumb: NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...AND IT WILL JUST WHEN YOU DON'T NEED IT TO. Pre-draws allow a single digit in any position to drawn several times over and I've seen one drawn (5) times in a row. It's somewhat common place to see a digit drawn twice in the same position and this is where I would implement removal of that digit. Guess what? It came back to visit...again for a third time. I lose the draw on that ONE (1) number. 

Pre draws allow a pair of numbers to be draw again in their same respected positions. Seems like a done deal, right? Try again as I've witnessed what I began to call a "COMPOUNED LOSS" as one of those digits was drawn again in the same position...which refers to the above multiple draw of a single digit. I've lost on playing "behind" an all odd or all even combination thinking it had to come back a mixed combination. Nope...I've seen states draw three numbers of the same "family" (odd/even) up to four (4) times in row! Somebody here knows exactly where I'm coming from if they're a serious player, very observant, and logs in data over time.

Let's see, what other circumstances have I lost really big on? Oh, I used to wait until I had a draw which contained either an eight (8) or a one (1). So, you ask, "What's up with those particular numbers, LUCKY?" Well, the number (8) is essentially at the very top of the scale leaving only one other number...nine (9). Same thing applies to the number one (1) and it being next to zero (0). I figured that there was no way in hell that this particular number would go up 8 to 9, or, go down 1 to 0 in their respected positions. I'd remove all combinations containing that number in its' position, under this assumption, and put a chunk of money on the draw.

Guess what? Yeah, I'd get that (9) or that (0) in that particular position. Several hundred dollars gone just like that! There's so much I could share, but I think studying and taking in data is the best instructor for every player because every approach is different. However, I firmly believe I've covered a fair amount of the most pre-draw responsible losses here. As such, I learned not to take any number for granted and to just be patient for ideal conditions. This game simply and absolutely cannot be played daily without losing. Discipline will greatly offset, and, almost prevent losing and I know this as fact from personal experience. Hope this helps someone out there...

Lucky

Wow, in all this, I forgot to include what's probably the single most important part. Every, any, and all players' system BEGINS With The Removal Of Numbers in some form. This is where the pre-draw shine and dominate every time. So, if there is in fact a best way of removing numbers, combinations, etc... the pre-draws will definitely find it at some point because that's the pre-draw's job and it makes the states money in doing so. Okay, I'm done. 

Lucky

Page 24 of 24