Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 20 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Crow, it seems you missed this post again, so for your convenience, here it is again.

Again something that should be easy for you to point out where exactly the pre-draws mess up the structures.

I need a pizza too send me one, please!

----------------

All that I know about Math is addition, substraction, multiplication and division and a little about fractions and percents, but very little about that, yet How many  (If anybody) Math Gurus can do something like this at least one time (Like maybe the very first time):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442843

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443206

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442827

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443866

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have anything against about Math or those who know it, but you don't have to know it to be able to make pick 3 predictions.

I like to think that I at least know one or two things about pick 3 prediction and lottery prediction in general.

--------------------------

If we would for a while forget about pre and post draws and took the history of the past winning numbers and took out the data of every other draw out as if it had never been at all, so there would be only half of the data, pick 3 prediction would probably still be possible (But I have not tried that), it would be something like this, first the original full data:

Wed, Jan 11, 2012    6-0-8
Tue, Jan 10, 2012    3-0-4
Mon, Jan 09, 2012    4-5-8
Sat, Jan 07, 2012    3-0-2
Fri, Jan 06, 2012    3-0-1
Thu, Jan 05, 2012    9-8-0
Wed, Jan 04, 2012    7-4-3
Tue, Jan 03, 2012    9-3-5
Mon, Jan 02, 2012    7-0-9
Sat, Dec 31, 2011    7-7-4
Fri, Dec 30, 2011    3-7-6
Thu, Dec 29, 2011    3-2-3
Wed, Dec 28, 2011    7-6-8
Tue, Dec 27, 2011    1-6-0
Mon, Dec 26, 2011    3-6-4
Sat, Dec 24, 2011    5-3-0
Fri, Dec 23, 2011    0-8-5
Thu, Dec 22, 2011    2-1-4
Wed, Dec 21, 2011    5-6-5
Tue, Dec 20, 2011    6-3-4

--------------

Then we take out every other draw out:

Wed, Jan 11, 2012    6-0-8

Mon, Jan 09, 2012    4-5-8

Fri, Jan 06, 2012    3-0-1

Wed, Jan 04, 2012    7-4-3

Mon, Jan 02, 2012    7-0-9

Fri, Dec 30, 2011    3-7-6

Wed, Dec 28, 2011    7-6-8

Mon, Dec 26, 2011    3-6-4

Fri, Dec 23, 2011    0-8-5

Wed, Dec 21, 2011    5-6-5

But I am not sure, but then maybe it might be best to make predictions for Mon,Wed and Fri only, while for other days might still be possible.

----------------------------

Another example might be to just use for example Monday's draws to make predictions for Monday.

-----------------------------

Things are relative, stats bind the data together.

------------------------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22926 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Sooo, then everyone.

Are the pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy?

Yes, they are if you let them.

Maybe the question can be slightly changed to 'Can the pre-draws corrupt your strategy?'

My answer to that would be: No, not if you ignore them.

I've been forced to ignore my states' pre-draws, I don't know where they are posted, don't know what

they are, don't know if I should scratch playing, say, the 36 pair because the 36 pair was drawn in pre-test

#3, #6 or #100 or what. All I do know is I can focus on what I know without needing to know what don't

have access to anyway.

People tend to get caught up in what they're comfortable with or what they believe works or 'almost' works.

Rather than blame it all on the pre-draws and make them the reason a system isn't working, change the

system so it works without them.

No disrespect intended but how can what you're looking for to hit only show up in the pre-draw if you're

processing information from the official draws? What I'm saying is at some point, the actual drawn/official

number must match the data arrived at by only considering official results and not considering pre-draws

at all. The pre-draws take place in many states, I'm sure. Is there only one poster...crow?...who believes

they are a constant wrench in the works?

Wouldn't it be most beneficial to change something you're doing so that your results are more 'where you

want them'...and that is to show in the official/recorded/posted results.

I don't think the draws we don't see have to play any part in anything unless we are unwilling to discard

a system that only seems to show the desired results when results we can't see are taken into account.

Maybe an expansion to include different types of processes along with your main process would be best..

with the consideration of pre-draw information not on the list of things to do.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Sooo, then everyone.

Are the pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy?

Yes, they are if you let them.

Maybe the question can be slightly changed to 'Can the pre-draws corrupt your strategy?'

My answer to that would be: No, not if you ignore them.

I've been forced to ignore my states' pre-draws, I don't know where they are posted, don't know what

they are, don't know if I should scratch playing, say, the 36 pair because the 36 pair was drawn in pre-test

#3, #6 or #100 or what. All I do know is I can focus on what I know without needing to know what don't

have access to anyway.

People tend to get caught up in what they're comfortable with or what they believe works or 'almost' works.

Rather than blame it all on the pre-draws and make them the reason a system isn't working, change the

system so it works without them.

No disrespect intended but how can what you're looking for to hit only show up in the pre-draw if you're

processing information from the official draws? What I'm saying is at some point, the actual drawn/official

number must match the data arrived at by only considering official results and not considering pre-draws

at all. The pre-draws take place in many states, I'm sure. Is there only one poster...crow?...who believes

they are a constant wrench in the works?

Wouldn't it be most beneficial to change something you're doing so that your results are more 'where you

want them'...and that is to show in the official/recorded/posted results.

I don't think the draws we don't see have to play any part in anything unless we are unwilling to discard

a system that only seems to show the desired results when results we can't see are taken into account.

Maybe an expansion to include different types of processes along with your main process would be best..

with the consideration of pre-draw information not on the list of things to do.

dr65

You are right!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Dont you have that listed at the bottom of every reply that you write ?

The name of your software that is ?

I mean that is free advertizing isnt it ..... after all you dont see me or any other software designer doing that , do ya ?

Listen, homie, im gettin a little tired of arguing with you all the time .... plus i need some pizza to calm my nerves from all these heated debate's  ive been having here lately.

Just chill out for awhile cause this really isnt that serious as you make it out to be .

Yawn man, that is not the name of software... Disapprove

Strange, i thought it to be very serious to you, since you're calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a troll.

Surely you're not getting tired of posting facts, that's a certainty... since you have posted exactly: 0 Eek

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2012, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I look at pairs mainly, and dates that play into the equation when making my choices. Plug that into your computer and tel me if the stats are still the same with pre tests, ball sets, and machine rotaions taken in account, then call me in the morning.

Pairs? Okay, i got some data on them too. I'll post it tonight, don't have any time left now.

What exactly do you mean with "dates that play into the equation"? (i'm refering to the 'dates'-part)

lasas3

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Yawn man, that is not the name of software... Disapprove

Strange, i thought it to be very serious to you, since you're calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a troll.

Surely you're not getting tired of posting facts, that's a certainty... since you have posted exactly: 0 Eek

Nice try at deflection however a quick google search would lead them to the front door.

Stop with all the tricks.

Try doing this with your program : feed into it missing data in the form of a RNG for at least four draws for every live draw then compound the results and see what the outcome will be.

Im serious go ahead and do it ....then calculate the missing structures.

Im trying to be helpful for a change.

Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Done that, there's no difference in behavior (where do you think those states came from that i showed earlier but on which you still have not answered anything...)

lasas3

United States
                Member #70646
                February 7, 2009
                30 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Crow, do you combine Midday and Evening draws? Please explain why or why not. Perhaps that will help explain your reasoning.

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Done that, there's no difference in behavior (where do you think those states came from that i showed earlier but on which you still have not answered anything...)

I have answered ... go back and look at the NC draws that i posted where those triples hit in the pre-draws and not in the live draws....there are tons of people in north carolina that were highly pizzzed off knowing that the combinations they were playing had hit in the pre-draws and matter of fact there were three triples that popped alone in that given month....

this is yet another case where pre-draws effect the outcome.

with all the pre-draws the state lotteries can pick and choose just what combination they want to release to the public  that has the lowest amount of payout thus protecting their profits from too much loss not that they have any .

give it up homie youve been debunked.

now,when i get my software ready are you going to purchase it ?

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #53121
                    June 24, 2007
                    6500 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I have answered ... go back and look at the NC draws that i posted where those triples hit in the pre-draws and not in the live draws....there are tons of people in north carolina that were highly pizzzed off knowing that the combinations they were playing had hit in the pre-draws and matter of fact there were three triples that popped alone in that given month....

this is yet another case where pre-draws effect the outcome.

with all the pre-draws the state lotteries can pick and choose just what combination they want to release to the public  that has the lowest amount of payout thus protecting their profits from too much loss not that they have any .

give it up homie youve been debunked.

now,when i get my software ready are you going to purchase it ?

Give it up homie youve been debunked..

Crow, calm down... Every state has pretest draws..

After reading quite some time in time forum... I fead one thing that makes me think you are all full of hot air and just like to stir up things...

There are 999 different pick 3 numbers.. There for the odds of hitting an exact numbef off a sgraight bet is 1 in a 1000

You also said in a different post somthing about the never drawn list in nc... U said it was almost impossible for all combinations to not hit by now,  but i would like for u to prove me wrong and then i will give u all the credit you want....

Step 1... Find a state where pick 3 is played and show me where every number hit in ever possiblee way and the time frame from when the lottery started...

I can almost promise you every number didnt hit i. Every possible combination within 5.3 years...

5.3 years is the total time the nc pick 3 lottery has been in business... Find me a state where it happened less than 5 years

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6500 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

NO, boney youre incorrect and you seem to make the same mistake over and over that most people make here on lottery post and most of the time i just let it go however in this case im just going to have to prove it to ya so everyone will just shut up about it .

As far as a single straight played combination goes the odds are not 1/1000 as soooo many people mistakenly believe and below is proof :

Listed below are the numbers that have yet to hit in NC's never drawn list which have already gone by 3000 draws :

017 * 085 * 087 * 091 * 094 * 106 * 122 * 199 * 216 * 221 * 252 * 253 * 260 * 266 * 310 * 317 * 390 * 392 * 396 * 407 * 415 * 421 * 466 * 475 * 492 * 546 * 550 * 558 * 569 * 580 * 586 * 590 * 633 * 634 * 653 * 703 * 708 * 761 * 787 * 799 * 836 * 862 * 900 * 909 * 930 * 935 * 980 * 986 * 991 * 998

This is the post i am talking about crow...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

This is the post i am talking about crow...

Yes, that post was put up to show people if they hold onto only one single straight played combination that it could take wellllllll over 1000 draws for it to hit given that there still many combinations that have yet to hit in the never drawn list.....those combinations that i posted for NC had actually gone past 3000 draws

What this means is that the odds are not 1/1000 as ssssoooo many people mistakenly believe ..... it is only 1/1000 if you play 1000 combinations....  its actually easy to get the math wrong and im sure you'll never hear this explanation on NCEL'S website cause it could result in lost sales.

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes, that post was put up to show people if they hold onto only one single straight played combination that it could take wellllllll over 1000 draws for it to hit given that there still many combinations that have yet to hit in the never drawn list.....those combinations that i posted for NC had actually gone past 3000 draws

What this means is that the odds are not 1/1000 as ssssoooo many people mistakenly believe ..... it is only 1/1000 if you play 1000 combinations....  its actually easy to get the math wrong and im sure you'll never hear this explanation on NCEL'S website cause it could result in lost sales.

Gotta quote this one, this is without any doubt the most weird, strange thing i have ever read in my entire life...

According to you, the odds in a pick 3 game, in which there are 1000 possible outcomes, by picking 1 number, are not 1 in 1000??????? Eek Eek

Tell me something, what are the odds when flipping a coin? In case you would not be aware of it, a coin has 2 sides. So what are the odds for this in your mathworld?? Dead

lasas3

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Crow, do you combine Midday and Evening draws? Please explain why or why not. Perhaps that will help explain your reasoning.

My intent when starting this thread was not to bash people who wanted to post .

My findings are that there are no missing structures whether they be digits,pairs or combinations because we dont have all the data.... im not a software designer/developer who makes tons of money from selling such so youre probably more than likely to get an unbiased commentary.

There are many people who play missing structures in hopes of winning and it does seem from the outset that this is a good strategy, however there really is no need to play misssing structures because we dont know what is actually missing and most of the times those misssing  structures have already hit .

So the question is : would you play 444 if it has already hit in the pre-draws just the day before ?

the odds of 444 repeating are very very very high.

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Gotta quote this one, this is without any doubt the most weird, strange thing i have ever read in my entire life...

According to you, the odds in a pick 3 game, in which there are 1000 possible outcomes, by picking 1 number, are not 1 in 1000??????? Eek Eek

Tell me something, what are the odds when flipping a coin? In case you would not be aware of it, a coin has 2 sides. So what are the odds for this in your mathworld?? Dead

Let me re-phrase in case you didnt understand the first time:

one single straight played combination can go past 1000 draws before it hits ......!!!!!!

one single straight played combination can actually go past 3000 draws as shown from the above list i posted for north carolina.

-----------> one single straight played combination<---------------.....!!!!!

Plus your odds are only 1/1000 if you play---> ((((1000 combinations)))))<--- not if you play only one !!!!

Dayyyum son im startin to believe you work for the state lotteries.

Page 20 of 24