Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 4 of 24
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

2+X = 4 

Missing data ?...... LOL      NOT a problem !

At any rate... it's the ODDS ......and the odds don't change.

Use odds and you will be just fine.

Man has been overcoming missing data for thousands of years with success.

Coffee

Run a million balls through the machines ....and the odds are always the same for the next draw. 

The odds are always 1/1000 odds........ and the next ....and the next... etc.   

Some people combine Mid & Eve draws......some don't....and that's OK.

Either way ... draws don't change the odds ..... they don't change.

Hey, some people combine several STATES draws together! Just because they do it that way .....it won't change your state's draw. That's not logical is it ? Thumbs Up 

......and say, all those secret draws we do in our basement before each draw every day? They don't effect the draws.  LOL  We don't release that data either. 

P.S.  Crow.... you insult people for answering a posted question....call them names ..and you can  expect normal people to take offence, even get mad, and you can bet they will certainly go off subject. LOL  Can't blame them for that.  Good Luck 

Also the odds are not 1/1000 as soooooooo many people mistakenly believe ... it is only 1/1000 if 1000 combinations are played whereby you'd only win 500 dollars for a straight played combination.....

IF you play a single straight played combination there are mathematical rules called degrees of certainty that come into play where it can go into the 1000's of draws before a hit is made.

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Crow:  I really don't want to get into this 'fight/argument' you gat goin with these dudes, but becuz I've won at least twice from checking the data you post for Illinois, I'd just respectfully advise this:  "Ignore your detractors as if they do not exist, do not dignify their remarks with a response - that's when they'll stop."  Perhaps also, put this question to a Poll and see how many yeh's or nays you get - I'll bet you get more yeh's than nays!!!

thanks i appreciate that ..have a nice day my friend and you comment is appreciated

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

This is why they have predraws to test randomness and equiptment. To cut down on this happening.

If you check to see If your windshield wiper is working properly, and it is, does that action prevent the windshield wiper from breaking down 10 minutes after you drive away?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23357 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Crow:  I really don't want to get into this 'fight/argument' you gat goin with these dudes, but becuz I've won at least twice from checking the data you post for Illinois, I'd just respectfully advise this:  "Ignore your detractors as if they do not exist, do not dignify their remarks with a response - that's when they'll stop."  Perhaps also, put this question to a Poll and see how many yeh's or nays you get - I'll bet you get more yeh's than nays!!!

That's good advice.

The proper responses to an abusive/attacking poster are either:

1. Ignore the person, or,
        2. Click the Report Abuse link on the abusive post.

However, responding on the forums to the person by posting a personal attack/defensive reply is just as bad as the original attack, and I have no choice but to deal with both abusive posters the same way.  (Truly, two wrongs do not make a right.)

P.S.  I am referring to personal attacks here.  I don't want to leave the impression that writing an opinion that is contrary to someone's idea is a bad thing.  Debating ideas is one of the main purposes of this forum.  Attacking a person is the opposite of what this forum is for.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8797 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

If you check to see If your windshield wiper is working properly, and it is, does that action prevent the windshield wiper from breaking down 10 minutes after you drive away?

No it does not prevent it from breaking down the next time you use it.

Testing equiptment is the theory you want it to break down while testing not when using it.

Pre draws are also looking for tampering with the lottery balls to rig the draw. Tampering with the lottery balls has previously happened.

Pennsylvania for one

Oo'Ka

Member #0
            January 1, 2000
            0 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Testing equiptment is the theory you want it to break down while testing not when using it.

Pre draws are also looking for tampering with the lottery balls to rig the draw. Tampering with the lottery balls has previously happened.

Pennsylvania for one

Testing equiptment is the theory you want it to break down while testing not when using it

huh? ok, if you use that logic, let's say it breaks down, do they fix it and reuse it, or change machines? If they choose to fix it and reuse it, there is no guarantee it won't break agai during the real draw. If they decide to use another machine, and pre-test, this also won't guarantee a breakdown during the real draw.

it's just an excuse to break up patterns. machines will break no matter what you do.

Pre draws are also looking for tampering with the lottery balls to rig the draw. Tampering with the lottery balls has previously happened

with all the money they rake in, they can put a 24 hour security camera on it. now that was simple.

if they have nothing to hide, why not reveal the predraw results with the public? that in itself is what makes me most suspicious.

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Testing equiptment is the theory you want it to break down while testing not when using it

huh? ok, if you use that logic, let's say it breaks down, do they fix it and reuse it, or change machines? If they choose to fix it and reuse it, there is no guarantee it won't break agai during the real draw. If they decide to use another machine, and pre-test, this also won't guarantee a breakdown during the real draw.

it's just an excuse to break up patterns. machines will break no matter what you do.

Pre draws are also looking for tampering with the lottery balls to rig the draw. Tampering with the lottery balls has previously happened

with all the money they rake in, they can put a 24 hour security camera on it. now that was simple.

if they have nothing to hide, why not reveal the predraw results with the public? that in itself is what makes me most suspicious.

Very good point somer.

All the state lotteries know that there are tons of people who use pick3 software in order to gain an advantage....by having pre-draws this renders any and i mean any software available on the web ineffective .

Simply put there are no missing structure as sooooooooo many people mistakenly believe because they have all hit in the pre-draws....

The state lotteries love when people chase missing structures knowing that they have already hit .

Thank you my friend your comment is appreciated

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2012, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Yes thanks RJOH. Your opinion and reputation here are well respected on the forum. Good to see you also disagree with Crow's unfounded rants.      Several others also disagree about pre draws.   

RJOH is not only one of the smartest folks on the forum he is a pretty wise player as well. He's right again here as well. 

Your lucky RJOH. Be careful. When you offer up an honest response to a question here that's when Crow goes off subject and off his NUTT.

He begins to brag with rants and name calling insults!  He insults you and says things like Idiotic - lack comprehension- trol-newbie- ignorant- along with his suck up friend(follower) like somer saying things like fixing stupid etc.

Oh yes, that might tend to blow someone off subject after being called and idiot. That is beyond bad manners and rather than returning insults We simply challenged him to explain his own level of competence. His bragging insults about his College Statistics brought this on himself. 

For months Crow has been injecting and pushing off BAD INFORMATION or "Bad DATA" in several post around the forum. The same junk. 

We called him on it. Rather than name calling back we happily called on him to correct his sloppy 3rd grade math regarding his 37.5 %

He has not ,he will not, and his non response proves that he cannot do it.   He interrupted his own question post with insults.

We interrupted his insults with a Challenge to his so called  "College level" thinking.  So far he is not looking very Scholarly or well mannered either.

Now then , back on subject. The answer to the question is, It makes NO difference. There, Thank You for the question.         

Smithers needs more bass lessons.

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                  Member #91247
                  May 13, 2010
                  151 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

1) Hmmm, I'd send them an e-mail asking if the pre-draw/post-draw (test draw, they call it) info is available either as a link on their site, or as a file they can send you.

2) Pre-drawings and other variations like day-eve vs. day-day, certainly have an effect on how systems perform. Sometimes you just have to grab a couple years worth of data and see what happens under different scenarios. Lots of people try to skip that step.

Cheers

1)  Thanks for the info time*treat, I'll try that.

2)   I Agree! , Cheers!

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

The state lotteries could basically release any combination that they wanted to given that they have 4 or more pre-draws to choose from....this would also insure that they wouldnt be losing any money in the process.

Pre-draws are a means of busting up trends and keeping people in the dark as to what structures are missing and what are not for what would be the purpose of having pick3 software to begin with.

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Somer,

Here is how i think it basically works: most if not all lotteries use pre-draws in pick3 as a means to break up trends....and as we all know like in the stock market for example everyone tends to follow trends.....digits and combinations can get trendy meaning that they tend to hit more often then not and why this happens is anyones guess.

Lotteries know that many people use pick3 software in order to get an advantage.

When the lotteries can introduce hidden data in the form of pre-draws then this renders pick3 software ineffective because you cannot run an accurate analysis based on missing data. In NC triples hit three times in the pre-draws and none in the live draws released to the public.

Anytime the state lotteries can control the dynamics of the game with hidden data it just isnt fair to the players.

Consider this: there really are no missing digits , pairs..etc given how they have all hit previously in the pre-draws.

Hello Crow,

Thanks for your thread about pre-draws.

In a nutshell, I don't think pre-draws interfere or corrupt actual draws. Yes, they can aid you in choosing numbers for actual draws, IF you know how to use them, but in in essence you don't need them...

First lets make a certain assumption: TIME IS THE CONSTANT

Imagine that this Constant -  TIME - is like a long corridor, and lets say along this super-long corridor there are 24 doorways that represent 24 hours.  Lets say we throw a ball down this Corridor of Time and it explosively bounces off the walls and floor as it flies down. At each each hour, it rolls by a particular doorway, and can potentially be sucked and "drawn" though one of these doorways at anytime. It is eventually drawn to the doorway (or wormhole) labeled 12 PM and goes through. A ball flies through the corridor for the next 7 days, and continues to be drawn through that 12 PM doorway and goes through. This period of repetition or entrained cyclical behavior creates a correspondence between all the balls rolling down this Corridor of TIme and drawn though the 12 PM doorway. One can reasonably expect a ball at 12 PM every day. Time is the link.... You don't have to worry about any other ball drawn through other doorways at other times, for they don't interfere with the passage of the ball when the 12 PM doorway is opened...You can, but you don't have to.  If you decide to throw another ball down the corridor later in the day for the next 7 days and it is drawn through the 4:00 PM doorway, there is a correspondence between all the balls being drawn though the 4:00 PM doorway. Again you need not worry about other balls being drawn through other doorways at other times. You can, but you don't need to. You can now predict that balls will be drawn through the 12:00 doorway, and the 4:00 doorway like clockwork, from the knowledge of whats been happening separately at 12 and 4 for the past 7 days.

There is no interference between balls drawn though  doorways 12 PM and 4 PM.  To look at each separately, is called the Column method, where one only acknowledges the balls being drawn every 24 hours.  But being that they are both along or within the Corridor of Time, I can link them together. Instead of only using and looking for balls to be drawn through the 12 PM doorway everyday, and predicting they will come 24 hours later, I could use the 4:00 PM doorway to predict that the balls will be drawn only 20 hours later, judging from what was drawn 4 hours earlier... The future is only 20 hours away, and not 24. This is the Row Method. All together its called the Diagonal or Zig-Zag Method. Since both are doorways within the Corridor of Time, you can create links any way you want. You just have to be aware of the possible differences between the Column and Ziz-Zag Methods.

While there is no interferece between doorway, there is information exchange. First let me say, science has already proven that every particle in the univere is aware of the other. Lets not parse words. If this is the case why do we debate the validity of information exchange between objects? This is a self-similar and fractal universe or rather a "holographic universe", as Michael Talbot, the died-too-young author called it in his wonderful book by the same title... If the particle is aware, the object is aware. This has been proven, and we can try to accept it no matter how diffcult it is to wrap one's head around it...The 4 PM doorway is aware that the 12 PM doorway was opened, and that a ball was drawn through it. Again, how could it not be? Its connected to the 12 PM doorway by the Corridor of TIME. If each doorway in time is connected, the balls that are drawn through the doorways of TIME are imprinted with the same history. So balls drawn through 4 PM are informed by and contain knowledge of the ball drawn through at 12 PM. Suppose you don't want to deal with the balls at 4 PM, but only with the 12 PM one. You only want to use the Column Method, and work on the balls being drawn from 12 PM one day to 12 PM the next day.. That's okay, because the 12 PM ball  is aware of the ball that was drawn through the 4 PM door, and that informs and influences the balls drawn through at 12 PM.

Pre-Drawn balls and Post-Drawn balls can be likened to balls being drawn through the 11 AM , 2 PM, and 7 PM doorways. They are of course also within the Corridor of Time, but they need not be used to determine the balls that will be drawn through the 12PM and 4 PM doorways. If anything, the 12 PM and 4 PM drawn balls already contain all the infomation of the balls being drawn at 11 AM, 2 PM, and 7 PM. From my small reseach,  Aagin, 'pre and post' can't hurt you. Yes, they may help you, if applied accordingly, especially if the pre-draws and post-draws are cyclical, because it makes it easier...

Happy Explorations!

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1405 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what state you are in. Maybe you should do some investigating.

Here in Texas, the pretest data is posted before the actual drawing. However, sales are cut-off an hour before the drawing.
                        I don't use pretest draws in my strategies, so, I don't know exactly when the data is posted.

They give the machine number, ball set, combinations. The also give alternative machine and ball set information in
                        event the tests show some kind of basis and needs to be repeated.

I think all states do some kind of testing. Some will mail a list

Powerball pretests are posted. However, I don't think the Mega Missions tests are publicized.

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Here in Texas, the pretest data is posted before the actual drawing. However, sales are cut-off an hour before the drawing.
                          I don't use pretest draws in my strategies, so, I don't know exactly when the data is posted.

They give the machine number, ball set, combinations. The also give alternative machine and ball set information in

Powerball pretests are posted. However, I don't think the Mega Missions tests are publicized.

Yes texas is one of the few states that releases the pre-draws however they release the pre-draws waaaaaaaaaay to late to make a statistical analysis most of the time ....and why post the info so late ?

The fact of the matter is that pre-draws will bust any and i mean any pick3 softwares azzzz out there simply because you cannot run an accurate analysis based on missing data....you cant run an accurate anything based on missing data.

What if there were missing data in your checking account ?

I bet you'd like that wouldn't ya?

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #91247
                            May 13, 2010
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello Crow,

Thanks for your thread about pre-draws.

In a nutshell, I don't think pre-draws interfere or corrupt actual draws. Yes, they can aid you in choosing numbers for actual draws, IF you know how to use them, but in in essence you don't need them...

First lets make a certain assumption: TIME IS THE CONSTANT

Imagine that this Constant -  TIME - is like a long corridor, and lets say along this super-long corridor there are 24 doorways that represent 24 hours.  Lets say we throw a ball down this Corridor of Time and it explosively bounces off the walls and floor as it flies down. At each each hour, it rolls by a particular doorway, and can potentially be sucked and "drawn" though one of these doorways at anytime. It is eventually drawn to the doorway (or wormhole) labeled 12 PM and goes through. A ball flies through the corridor for the next 7 days, and continues to be drawn through that 12 PM doorway and goes through. This period of repetition or entrained cyclical behavior creates a correspondence between all the balls rolling down this Corridor of TIme and drawn though the 12 PM doorway. One can reasonably expect a ball at 12 PM every day. Time is the link.... You don't have to worry about any other ball drawn through other doorways at other times, for they don't interfere with the passage of the ball when the 12 PM doorway is opened...You can, but you don't have to.  If you decide to throw another ball down the corridor later in the day for the next 7 days and it is drawn through the 4:00 PM doorway, there is a correspondence between all the balls being drawn though the 4:00 PM doorway. Again you need not worry about other balls being drawn through other doorways at other times. You can, but you don't need to. You can now predict that balls will be drawn through the 12:00 doorway, and the 4:00 doorway like clockwork, from the knowledge of whats been happening separately at 12 and 4 for the past 7 days.

There is no interference between balls drawn though  doorways 12 PM and 4 PM.  To look at each separately, is called the Column method, where one only acknowledges the balls being drawn every 24 hours.  But being that they are both along or within the Corridor of Time, I can link them together. Instead of only using and looking for balls to be drawn through the 12 PM doorway everyday, and predicting they will come 24 hours later, I could use the 4:00 PM doorway to predict that the balls will be drawn only 20 hours later, judging from what was drawn 4 hours earlier... The future is only 20 hours away, and not 24. This is the Row Method. All together its called the Diagonal or Zig-Zag Method. Since both are doorways within the Corridor of Time, you can create links any way you want. You just have to be aware of the possible differences between the Column and Ziz-Zag Methods.

While there is no interferece between doorway, there is information exchange. First let me say, science has already proven that every particle in the univere is aware of the other. Lets not parse words. If this is the case why do we debate the validity of information exchange between objects? This is a self-similar and fractal universe or rather a "holographic universe", as Michael Talbot, the died-too-young author called it in his wonderful book by the same title... If the particle is aware, the object is aware. This has been proven, and we can try to accept it no matter how diffcult it is to wrap one's head around it...The 4 PM doorway is aware that the 12 PM doorway was opened, and that a ball was drawn through it. Again, how could it not be? Its connected to the 12 PM doorway by the Corridor of TIME. If each doorway in time is connected, the balls that are drawn through the doorways of TIME are imprinted with the same history. So balls drawn through 4 PM are informed by and contain knowledge of the ball drawn through at 12 PM. Suppose you don't want to deal with the balls at 4 PM, but only with the 12 PM one. You only want to use the Column Method, and work on the balls being drawn from 12 PM one day to 12 PM the next day.. That's okay, because the 12 PM ball  is aware of the ball that was drawn through the 4 PM door, and that informs and influences the balls drawn through at 12 PM.

Pre-Drawn balls and Post-Drawn balls can be likened to balls being drawn through the 11 AM , 2 PM, and 7 PM doorways. They are of course also within the Corridor of Time, but they need not be used to determine the balls that will be drawn through the 12PM and 4 PM doorways. If anything, the 12 PM and 4 PM drawn balls already contain all the infomation of the balls being drawn at 11 AM, 2 PM, and 7 PM. From my small reseach,  Aagin, 'pre and post' can't hurt you. Yes, they may help you, if applied accordingly, especially if the pre-draws and post-draws are cyclical, because it makes it easier...

Happy Explorations!

Kola

Hey Kola:  I wouldn't mind having some a dem 7:00 pm balls, (meatballs i.e.)  and maybe some midnight balls, but dem other balls, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm - 'lil bit too early for balls to come through the doorway, for me anyways.  LOL (Sorry, I couldn't help the innuendo - it just kept popping out at me - there it goes again ... I just hope nobody reading this just had surgery , they may just pop dem stitches ! LOL

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

The powerball site posts pre-draw numbers for both PB & MM games, on each game's respective page tab.

Look in the box that says "Every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate ..."

On the PB page tab, look for a little red dot.

On the MM page tab, the dot is yellow.

Click on the dot.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Page 4 of 24