Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are pre-draws corrupting your lottery strategy ?

Topic closed. 357 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 9 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
The Quantum Master
West Concord, MN
United States
Member #21
December 7, 2001
3675 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

So! What Is Going On Folks?

I hear there's trouble in these here parts.

Well, let's just go over the facts for a moment... we'll be right back.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
Knowledge is Beyond Belief
Wisdom is Not Censored
Douglas Paul Smallish
Jehocifer

Member #0
    January 1, 2000
    0 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Here's an example of the top of my head, just picked GA eve which is a ball game, and DE eve which is a RNG

First 6 and last 6 sums are left out because they have mathematical average skips that are over factor 100 against the total draws used.

First column is the sum, second column is the mathematical average skip of a sum, third column is the (real) average skip of the sums for DE eve, and the fourth column is the (real) average skip of the sums for GA eve.

Total draws 4020DE EVEGA EVE
    SumMath Av. skipAv. skipAv. skip

These are the sums from 6 through 21, big difference, isn't it? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now, since you are so full of yourself when saying the difference between an RNG and a ball drawing, what would you say i post the statistics of 10 games, 5 will be ball draws, and 5 will be RNG, and you say which are the RNG and which are the Ball drawn games?
    Up to it?
    This really should not be a problem for you, looking at your previous posts about this matter.

Wanna give it a try?
    (I'm confident you will give it a try, over 5000 views on this thread, your 15 minutes of fame might just be coming up Jester )

Or will you take your fast car and keep on driving

i couldn't care less about skip hit charts and sums, I don't use those stats. Maybe since you're stuck in your one dimensional world, you think that's all there is to stats.

everyone is a genius !

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
      Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

So! What Is Going On Folks?

I hear there's trouble in these here parts.

Well, let's just go over the facts for a moment... we'll be right back.

While your here can you comment on your recent strategy of playing 000 for Pick3 and 0000 for Pick4 that has yielded your outstanding results over the last couple of months.

Jimmy

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

i couldn't care less about skip hit charts and sums, I don't use those stats. Maybe since you're stuck in your one dimensional world, you think that's all there is to stats.

everyone is a genius !

Oh lord, i'm stuck in a one dimensional world now... ?

Anyway, just the answer i had expected.
        Post facts, and the answer is "i couldn't care less about....blablabla"

Come on then, show some facts, either 2 dimensional, 3 dimensional or even 7 dimensional, or perhaps the answer can be found in an exploding star?, the difference between RNG's and ball drawn games. I'm always open to learning.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
          The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

While your here can you comment on your recent strategy of playing 000 for Pick3 and 0000 for Pick4 that has yielded your outstanding results over the last couple of months.

Jimmy

I'll answer this 000 one first, but then I need to review all the posts first.

The 000 has to do with testing a Steady State Solution and treating Chaos (Random Number Selection) like an Incompressible Fluid or Solid.

Right now it's in the test phase, but shows to have some interesting results.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
          Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
          Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
          Knowledge is Beyond Belief
          Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer

Member #0
            January 1, 2000
            0 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Come on then, show some facts, either 2 dimensional, 3 dimensional or even 7 dimensional, or perhaps the answer can be found in an exploding star?, the difference between RNG's and ball drawn games. I'm always open to learning.

maybe if you go back and read what I wrote, your questions will be answered. I'm not rewriting everything.

Member #0
              January 1, 2000
              0 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

answer this for me. if they have nothing to fear, as you demostrated, even though I'm not convinced, maybe they are, the officials, then why are they so reluctant to publicize the data?

put that into your 30 billion giga byte computer and give me an answer.

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

maybe if you go back and read what I wrote, your questions will be answered. I'm not rewriting everything.

Don't worry, i've read the entire thread.

Other than calling people stupid, and other name-calling, i have not read anything from you that might even show a close or very distant resemblence of facts.

Furthermore i have read percentages on numbers that brought thougths to mind my son might have created an account on LP and decided to show his mathematical skills.

btw, my son is only 6

lasas3

Member #0
                  January 1, 2000
                  0 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

you know, i 'm a new member, but i've been lurking for a while, and i love this place, but i have to tell you this. we have all these geniuses with their stats and theories, yet not one of them has made enough money in the lottery to make a living off of it. that baffles my brain cells.

what would be interseting is to have someone who lives in texas and display the pretest draws in a new thread, and see who does better at predicting. I'll bet you my predictions would improve it's accuracy, especially in straights, by at least 30% or more.

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

answer this for me. if they have nothing to fear, as you demostrated, even though I'm not convinced, maybe they are, the officials, then why are they so reluctant to publicize the data?

put that into your 30 billion giga byte computer and give me an answer.

Reluctant? I am not in any way connected to any officials, so i wouldn't know anything about that.

Perhaps you have information, along with this crow dude, that no one else has, on this matter. (also watch out for the intelligence agencies, they have info on everyone on this planet, even on those on other planets, and it is for sure that they monitor LP also, just in case someone might throw up an idea that puts the lotteries out of business)

Just google for the texas Pick3 official website, and you'll find all the pre-draws. (to make sure they are still there, i just visited the site, and the pre-draws are still there)

lasas3

Member #0
                      January 1, 2000
                      0 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry, i've read the entire thread.

Other than calling people stupid, and other name-calling, i have not read anything from you that might even show a close or very distant resemblence of facts.

Furthermore i have read percentages on numbers that brought thougths to mind my son might have created an account on LP and decided to show his mathematical skills.

btw, my son is only 6

well, it seems you don't have to call someone an idiot directly, to call them an idiot indirectly by that statement above. you're just as bad as what you point me out to be.

btw, how far has your facts gotten you? how's your prediction stats doing?...Eek

Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

you know, i 'm a new member, but i've been lurking for a while, and i love this place, but i have to tell you this. we have all these geniuses with their stats and theories, yet not one of them has made enough money in the lottery to make a living off of it. that baffles my brain cells.

what would be interseting is to have someone who lives in texas and display the pretest draws in a new thread, and see who does better at predicting. I'll bet you my predictions would improve it's accuracy, especially in straights, by at least 30% or more.

Oh my, pfew, this took me about 3 milliseconds, to find the Texas offical lottery site... don't have to be a real genius for it, but then again it seems you still have not found it...

On google (pretty much known to anyone older than the age of 3) : texas pick3 official

lasas3

Member #0
                          January 1, 2000
                          0 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Reluctant? I am not in any way connected to any officials, so i wouldn't know anything about that.

Perhaps you have information, along with this crow dude, that no one else has, on this matter. (also watch out for the intelligence agencies, they have info on everyone on this planet, even on those on other planets, and it is for sure that they monitor LP also, just in case someone might throw up an idea that puts the lotteries out of business)

Just google for the texas Pick3 official website, and you'll find all the pre-draws. (to make sure they are still there, i just visited the site, and the pre-draws are still there)

it's obvious to me by that statement above that you're savvy with numbers, but you lack the ability to wonder why they would be reluctant and put two and two together, as in red flag  It's called being a well rounded thinker, not just a number crunching robot...lol

Member #0
                            January 1, 2000
                            0 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh my, pfew, this took me about 3 milliseconds, to find the Texas offical lottery site... don't have to be a real genius for it, but then again it seems you still have not found it...

On google (pretty much known to anyone older than the age of 3) : texas pick3 official

so what? I just thought about that idea a few minutes ago, it wasn't like I didn't know how to go to their site. Boy, you're really digging and reaching...ha

BTW, I was busy typing responses.

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

well, it seems you don't have to call someone an idiot directly, to call them an idiot indirectly by that statement above. you're just as bad as what you point me out to be.

btw, how far has your facts gotten you? how's your prediction stats doing?...Eek

I guess i can dig up a thread where i posted exactly 1 number on Ontario and oops, it came in the next day.
                              Or that day that the 486 came in in GA eve, and i made several thousand $$$, and also another member who i was able to contact just in time to place bets. (takeitez)

The only times i post predictions on LP is when i test out things that i feel like testing and for which i don't want to spend 10 hours of coding to collect the data.
                              the day i claim to have The Winning Method, i will gladly post predictions on LP and tell everyone about it lol & lol

lasas3

Page 9 of 24